Interaction

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Nice."He commented as soon as he stepped into the house.His eyes darted all around the house while the boys followed right behind him."It changed a lot."

"Sure,it does."Kai mumbled under his breath as he leaned towards the front door,waiting for his mate that went to check on the girls.As if on cue,the latter appeared right on time with a smile.Kai immediately took her hands and led her inside.She surprised Leo,they all could tell.He had jumped to stand back as soon as he saw Kai walked in with Kyungsoo.

"A new addition I see."He spoke and flew across the room to Kyungsoo.He took her hands and kissed it tenderly,earning a death glare from the mate.

"She's my mate."Kai hissed,exclaiming her.Leo immediately stood straight and cooed.He went back to the couch in an instant,followed by the couple.By that time,a few more unfamiliar faces to Kyungsoo appeared at the front door.Five men and one of them seems familiar.

"My brothers.You guys are pretty fast."

"We're already midway through the east when you called,Leo."The one that stood at the frontmost of all of the men,replied to Leo.Kyungsoo made a guess he's the leader.

"No,he's not the leader,Kyungsoo."Kris corrected her softly,his voice almost whispering.Kyungsoo arched an eyebrow."The red-headed one is."

The newborn let her eyes lingered around the group of men that were making their way to them.Indeed,there's a red-headed among them and he was in the center all the times.The other surrounded him as if protecting him.

Leo turned to Kyungsoo and his face splitted into a smile."This is my family,dear.Just like how this boys are your family.This is Ravi,N,Ken,Hongbin and our youngest,Hyuk."

One by one,they waved a little to the new addition of the family,letting her know which one is them.The leader caught her off-guard though.

"N?Isn't that was the guy that was with Tao the other day?"She asked the rest of them and Kris immediately faked a cough.He hated to recall the memories of them making out with each other while N just smirked.

"Yes,it's me."He admitted,succeed in making her eyes widened to the size of a sauce pan.

"But you're a vampire too?Why no one told me that?"

"Because you never asked?"Chen answered while smiling sheepishly.Kyungsoo huffed in response.The new arrivals came and took a seat with them.

Hyuk,the youngest,eagerly extended his hand to Kyungsoo."I'm Hyuk.You're so pretty!"

"Err.Thanks."She took his hand and shook hands with him while daggers were coming from Kai's eyes.He slumped back to the couch in total annoyance.Meanwhile that,Hongbin seems to be eyeing Kyungsoo silently.It's a few minutes later when he finally began to voice out his thought.

"Great collection you have here."His words made all eyes were on him.

"What do you mean?"

"This girl.Do any of you got any idea yet what ability she possessed?"It was been replied with countless of confused look.He hummed in response.Among all,Kyungsoo was the most confused.

"He can sensed other's ability."Again,Kris helped to explain the situation.Kyungsoo formed a circle with and nodded,finally understanding it.

Hongbin looked at Kyungsoo,almost fascinating her."Have you tried it yet?"

"She was not even aware of it."Lay beat her to it before she can aswered it.Chen nudged Hongbin on his elbow.

"What's her ability if you mind telling us first?We're not an annoying mind readers like the moron there."

Hongbin blinked."Sure.Sonic scream."

All of the boys widened their eyes and felt their jaws slackened.Sonic scream?Damn,that was a great one.Kyungsoo still with her confused look again and her trademark wide eyes.A frown appeared on her face as she eyed the rest of them.

"What is it?"

"Kyungsoo.."Lay called out in daze."Your ability is sonic scream.The ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human."

It took her a few seconds,for the words to sink in her head.When she finally did,she looked at them,bewildered.Soon enough,she was clapping her hands out of nowhere.

"This is great.I have one just like you guys."The newborn exclaimed excitedly,deep satisfaction saturating her tone.As if the new men can't helped it,their face splitted into a wide grin too with her happiness.

                                                                         ~~+~~

"Babe,you're always special to me."Kai told her casually as Kyungsoo finally calmed down a bit.The latter turned to him and snuggled closer.The room was a place of perfect peace in the silver-blue night as everyone else had settled down to their own business.Some went hunting and other went to hang out.

"I love your scent."She blurted suddenly,her words muffled as she buried her face deeper into his chest.He laughed,low and gentle.

"Really?"She replied with a simply nod.Kai instantly pulled her even closer if that even possible.They were in silent for a while,just enjoying each other's presents.That until Kai decided to break the silence by pulling slightly from her before he slowly cupped her cheeks.Kyungsoo closed her eyes at the soft touch and his hands trailed up to Kyungsoo's wrist.He gently grabbed the back of her hand and brought it to his lips.

By that time,Kyungsoo was staring back at him.She grabbed his waist and pulled him closer,so their body were touching.Kai grinned before he closed the distance between them totally and their lips met,soft and open.They kissed slowly and tenderly,excited and afraid at the same time.Their exploration was tentative, their bodies and mind adjusting gradually to the shift in their relationship.At this point,Kai was half expecting for Kyungsoo to pull away.

Except neither wanted to stop.Kai finally reached behind Kyungsoo's neck and pulled her in,opening and deepening the kiss.

After a few,long minutes,they slowed down and broke the kiss,their foreheads resting against one another.They caught their breath in silence.

"I..love you."Kyungsoo muttered softly after she managed to catch her breath.Little that she knew,it light up the taller's heart.He immediately responded by pulling her into a warm and tight embrace as his arms wrapped securely around her waist.His face was in pure happiness.

"I love you too."He mumbled back.