CHAPTER 74

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 74~

 

 

After the break, the first term of 11th grade arrived.

I opened my classroom door and stepped inside but only to have a bucket of cold water being dumped on me. I shivered as the wind outside entered the room. I looked around and saw my snickering classmates. *Childish*

I sighed and went towards my locker. When I opened it, what’s inside didn’t surprise me.

“Frogs”

A frog jumped to my chest. It was supposed to make me scream in fear but I just stood there.

I was used to this “pranks.” I  held the frog and carefully placed it on the ground. I closed my locker since my pe uniform was already shredded.

“Serves her right.” I heard a girl said. I glanced at her and saw that she was smirking at me.

At some point, I thought they’ll become mature adults. I was wrong. Immature as ever.

I passed by Daeji, Rian and Yoonmi who were itching to help me but I just shook my head. In front of them, I always put a strong act. I can’t rely at others anymore. 

I thought I can endure these pranks. Until one day....

I was searching for my wallet that had my parents and guardians picture in it. “Where is it?!” I irritatedly looked under the chairs and desks.

 

 

“Is this what you’re looking for?” A girl asked by the door. She was holding on a wallet. My eyes widened and I dashed towards her and grabbed my wallet. When I opened it, the pictures fell on the ground in pieces.

My heart fell when I saw the shuttered pieces. I bent and held a piece. “Who told you to touch my things?” I hissed.

The girl smirked. “Everyone’s doing it.” She turned and left the room. I clenched my fists.  I stood up and walked towards her. I held her shoulder and narrowed my eyes at her. The air around us became stingy.

She turned and gulped when she saw me glaring at her. “I was so nice to put up with your pranks...but you got over the line.” I held her collar and pushed her to the lockers. I eyed each student that was looking at me. They were shaking when I did that.

“Hana.” Daeji called me. But I went back and got the pieces. “Hana!” She shouted but I didn’t stop walking towards the somewhere. Fortunately, there was no one around.

I will survive.” I said and teleported away.

 

 


Annyeong, have you seen the second teaser??? 

I love it but my heart ached a lot which made me cry....you know, about Jongin kissing that girl... That should be me~ Sigh.