CHAPTER 48.1

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 48~

"Jeju's Amusement Park (Part 1)"

 

“Wait for me here.” I said to Kai and the others: Daeji, D.O., Rian, Yoonmi and Haesung. I remembered that I forgot my wallet in my room. It has my credit card, some cash and most importantly, my parents’ photo.

“Just get on with it.” Daeji sounded like she was in a hurry. Well, we are in a hurry since it’s already 11 am. We’re planning to return at 6pm. I just hope that time will slow down.

“Neh!” I smiled and ran towards the elevator. “Can’t you go any faster?” I asked the lifeless thing. I suddenly thought. Maybe I can use my power. I smirked and then I started to concentrate. When I opened my eyes, I was startled. I was still inside the elevator. “What the?!”

I examined my surroundings. “What’s going on?” I bit my lip and tried to concentrate again. I can’t use my power. I was in deep thought when the elevator stopped. *Ting!* The door opened.

My hands were trembling. What’s happening? I decided to move slightly to the corner when a person went inside. My eyes were glued on the floor.

“Hey.”

I didn’t realize that someone was talking to me.

“Hey.” The figure said with an irritated tone.

When I looked up, I gasped with shock but I started to laugh. “Kris?!”

He rolled his eyes. “yeah, yeah, it’s me.” Mood swings? He leaned on the back.

“Your face...looks swollen?” I tried to suppress the laughter so I bit my lip. But I couldn’t stop it anymore, I started to laugh once again. “You look like an ogre!”

“Aish. Yah!” He looked pissed. This girl. “Guess who did this to me.”

I bit the inside of my cheeks. “Who?” He smirked. “Not telling.”

“Yah! Then what’s the point of you saying ‘guess who did this to me’.” I hit his arm and he scrunched his nose.

“What’s it to you?” He started to move closer. I gulped. “If you knew, will you beat him for me?” He leaned and cornered me between his arms. Do you even know why he did this to me?

I gulped harder and stared to his eyes. I suddenly remembered the thing that happened yesterday night. “Kris.” I said and he tilted his head and raised a brow. “Kris.” He’s playing with my feelings. I glared at him then looked away.

He lowered his head and sighed. He moved away from me. Yeah. That’s right. You must hate me because of what I did. He thought. Hate me more. It’ll be easier for both of us. He gripped on his hand behind his back.

It was intensely quiet until the elevator opened. I started to walk out. I need to hurry.

“Hana.” He called me so I stopped on my track and turned. The door slowly closed. “I’m sorry.” He said before it shut completely. A tear fell from my eye. He knew after all.

 

“Yah! Will you move faster?!” Daeji was furious. I gave a sorry smile. “You’re-“ Her eyes widened when she saw the ones behind me.

I grasped some air when I was in front of them. “Luhan and Sehun will join us.” I smiled. They were quiet until Yoonmi shrieked.

“Sehun-oppa’s going to join us! Let’s go then!” She happily skipped towards Sehun and s her arm on his. He narrowed his eyes and his face was painted with disgust. He glared at Kai when he passed by him.

“What were you thinking?” Kai asked me. I gave him an “oh-please” look.

“I want to return the favor. They saved me back there... It’s a pity that this is all I can repay them.” I patted his shoulder. “Let’s just have fun.” I turned my head. “Let’s go Luhan.” He nodded and started to walk beside me.

“Just for today.” He muttered and I clearly understood. “Yeah. Just for today.”

 

Kai looked at D.O and Daeji who just shrugged back. He was disappointed because he thought he can have you for the day.

 

“Oppa shoot that one!” Yoonmi beamed and pointed at the cups. “Fighting! Fighting!” Sehun’s ear hurt. He shoot but he missed on purpose. Yoonmi  frowned and started to move his arm furiously. Sehun glared at her but she didn’t care. All she wanted was those couple bears. “Try another one!” She ordered.

Sehun glared at her but when he saw she was starting to tear up, he paid for another three tries.

“Poor Sehun.” I muttered and I heard a chuckle. I turned and saw that it was Luhan. “Luhan, do you want to try?” I glanced at him. “I-if it’s okay with you.” I glanced again and I saw his expressionless face turned bright.

“Sure.” He beamed and went to the counter. In that second, I really thought that Luhan was an angel. His smile was amazing. It was genuine. I giddily treaded beside him and cheered.

Kai frowned. “I hate this.” D.O. patted his back. “Don’t worry much. He said it himself. It’s just for today.” He tried lifting his spirit up. Kai sighed.

“I bet that you can’t shoot any of those cups.” Daeji smirked while Rian nervously held her gun. They were obviously trembling. “Shut up! I’m trying to concentrate.”

“Rian don’t overthink. Just shoot.” Haesung instructed. “You can do it.” Rian closed her eyes and exhaled. I can do this. She shoot the cups and two fell. He jaws dropped. 2 out of five! “I did it!” She beamed and high-fived Haesung.

“I knew you can.” Haesung gave a warm vibe which made Rian nod.

“Puh-lease it was just luck.” Daeji shook her head.

“You lose the bet.” Rian smirked and crossed her arms. “Now you need to be my slave for today.”

Daeji’s eyes widened. “You’ve gotta be kidding me!” Rian smirked. “Nope, not a bit.”

“R-Rian, let’s think this over, neh?” Daeji stuttered. “How about I win you those two large bears and I’m free?” Her eyes twinkled with hope.

“Bears?” She looked up and saw a blue and violet one. Her heart thumped fast as she remembered Suho. “Okay then.” She eyed Daeji. “That is if you can win them.”

Daeji frown turned to a smirk. This is too easy. She can easily be fooled. She paid and got a gun. With using one hand, she easily shot the five cups. “Guess I won.” She smirked and pointed at the large bears. The vendor scratched his head. Oh, poor guy. He’s gonna lose some of his best prizes.

 

“Here.” Luhan handed the huge pink bear to me. “For me?” He nodded and looked away.

I gazed at the pink bear. Its height was until my waist. “You’re pretty huge, huh?” I beamed and hugged the fluffy bear. “You’re more comfortable than my pillow!”

Luhan slightly glanced and when he saw my expression, he smiled to himself. Cute.

 


Hello guys, as you can see I'm alive... yey~

I'm sorry for not updating for the previous months.. I have been extremely busy.. (clasps hands and bows) Mianhe

For now, I'm retyping the scenes after this chapter because my manual draft (on the papers) were nowhere in sight. Btw, I already created the sequel but the problem is, I don't when I can finish retyping this fic...

I hope you guys bear with me... Thank you very much (from the bottom of my heart and hypothalamus)

 

Thanks for those who are subscribing and upvoting and commenting this fic... I'm really grateful... ~^-^~ Kamsahamnida~