CHAPTER 6

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 6~

"Weirdo"

 

Kris, whatever his name is, rushed back when something felt strange. He approached me and covered my eyes. I didn’t know what to do but something tells me I don’t need to open them. *His hands were hot. He's not an ice king after all.*

After a few seconds, I am no longer in need of that because Kris removed his hand. When I opened them, what I saw caused me a big shock.

 

“Oh my gosh!!! Oh my gosh!!! Oh my gosh!!!” I kept on shouting these words a million times. I was about to faint but Kai held my hand.

I was trembling and I started to feel paranoid. I had mixed feelings.

“Yah! Drink this.”  Kris gave me water. I guess that’s where Kai learned his manners.

I drank the water in a few seconds. I slowly closed my eyes to see if I was dreaming or something but when I opened it I was still in the apartment. “Wha-Why-How-When did we got here?! What is going on?!” I stood up and walked back and forth.

 

Kris’ POV

I was going to leave them alone when I felt their presence. It was dangerous to leave them. I rushed back to Kai because I know he felt it, too. I covered the girl’s eyes and I signaled Kai to do his job.

He teleported us to his place, I guess.

I removed my hand from the girl’s eyes and I knew what her reaction will be. I got her a glass of water. And when I returned, there she was being hysterical and overacting. I gave her the glass and I noticed how her brain cannot process well. I sat down beside Kai and she stood. She started walking back and forth. She looked like a child who needs to go to the restroom. "Pfft." I brushed the tip of my nose. *She's funny and noisy.*

“Yah, Kai. What’s her name again?” I asked because I never knew it.

“Hana. I wonder how she will process this.” He looked worried. But I started to release a laugh.

 

Suddenly, the door banged loudly.  The person responsible for that is none other than Suho.

“K-Kris?!” Suho couldn’t believe that I am in their place.

“What’s up, dude. Long time no see.” I stood up and approached him to get my greetings.

" KRIS!!!” Suho let go of the paper bags and punched me hard on my face.

Yep. That was the greeting I was hoping for.

I fell on the ground and I wiped the blood on my face. I looked beside me and there was that girl again. What’s her name again? Oh yeah, Hana.

I smiled at her and she looked disgusted on how I looked. Yep. Blood started to come out of my mouth.

She screamed so loud. My ears began to hurt. She ran back to her apartment; maybe on the cold room where I went before. She locked her door.

“Tell me what happened. Kris-hyung.” Suho started to call me hyung. How nice.

 

I ran back to my apartment. I was freaked out. I landed on my cold bed.

Kris was the guy who I admired the moment I met him. But now, when I see blood coming from his mouth, I feel like I am going to die. I hate blood of other people. I don’t know why but I hated it for a long time.

"Is he really the guy that I'm obsessed with?!" I threw tantrums on my bed. 

I still couldn’t understand what happened. The three of us were just standing on a dead end but when he covered my eyes, everything became different. It’s hard to process.

I touched my bag and felt the bloody book. *Oh yeah. This was the reason I followed him.*

I settled my mind and planned to return to their apartment but something someone stopped me. A guy appeared behind the curtains.

“How are you, Hana?” The guy smirked.

I walked backwards while looking at him. “Who are you? Why-How did you know name?!” I was scared.

“I wonder why I should tell you that? I just want to ensure if you are the one I’m looking for.” I felt danger coming from him and he walked closer to me.

“Who are you?!” I was cornered.

“I’m Sehun. And wind is my power.” He smiled while touching my face. His hand was cold.

“Wait! Did you just say power? You have powers?!” I shoved his hand. "Yah. Don't kid me."

“Believe what you want. But starting now, your life will be in a total DI-SAS-TER.” He turned around and waved his hand. “See you later, Hana.” He jumped off the building.

I was surprised when he did that. I rushed to my balcony and looked below. I saw no one. I sat on the cold floor.

“Mom, dad, I am scared.” I hugged my legs and hid my face. “What the heck is going on?!”

 

I heard a loud bang on my door. They entered my bedroom.

Suho-oppa approached me and held my shoulders. “Where is he?!”

“Huh?” I wondered why they knew someone was just here. “Do you mean Sehun?” I raised a brow.

“Oh god. She didn’t just say Sehun.” Kai scratched his head and looked at Kris.

“Kris-hyung, it's the confirmation. She's the one.>_<” Suho said to Kris who just entered the room.

“Wait. I’m the one what?!” I was confused again.

“Let’s go to your living room and we’re going to explain everything.” Kris looked serious. He held out his hand. I hesitated to reach for it. He leaned his hand closer then I accepted. 

I looked at his face. "Pfft!" I laughed because I saw a twited tissue on his nostrils. *He's a weirdo. Kris is a weirdo.*

"Yah!" He made a face then rolled his eyes.