CHAPTER 10

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 10~

"First day of Danger?!"

 

I woke up early the next day. It was the first day of school and I'm going to spent it with Kai. I was so excited that I almost didn't get enough sleep last night. I started living in my apartment again since the glass window door is fixed. 

I groomed myself and cooked breakfast. The SIA uniform I wore fits me well. After I fixed myself, I rang Suho-oppa's doorbell.

Then someone opened the door. "Suho-oppa?" He had bed hair and he was rubbing his eyes. He looked sleepy.

"Yes, it's me. Sorry that I looked like this. It's Kai's fault anyways." He pointed his thumb backwards. "He was really excited yesterday night that he kept on bugging me from sleep." He yawned hile covering his mouth.

*I guess I'm not the only one.* I giggled and smiled at him. "Anyways, where is Kai?"

"He's inside preparing combing his hair." After blinking a few moments, Suho-oppa's eyes widened. "god. That uniform suits you!" He pointed at me as if he has just woken up. 

"Okay?...Thank you for that." He invited me inside. "Kai!" I was shocked the moment I saw him.

"Hana! Look at us!" He reached for my hands then he swung it side to side. "Aren't we cool?!"

“You’re looking handsome today!” We high-five and smiled at each other. Suho-oppa just went to the bedroom and I guess he took some sleep.

I noticed Kris was nowhere. “Where is Kris?”

“Hyung? Oh, he left pretty early. I don’t know the reason.” Kai pouted like a child.

“Well, anyways.” I clapped my hands. “Let’s go. I cooked the breakfast.”

Kai dragged Suho-oppa to my house. 

The three of us ate together. Suho-oppa said that he will do the dishes. I already said no because I thought he need some rest but he insisted.

I couldn't do anything so I agreed. After arranging ourselves, Kai and I bid him goodbye.

 

 

Seoul International Academy

Students started filling the whole place. Noises of laughter, cars, and whistles overwhelmed the academy. Kai and I headed to the gym for the orientation. 10th, 11th and 12th grade lined up like professionals.

We were separated because boys go in front while girls go in the back.

Many noticed how Kai looked; he was cool and composed. Girls started to create squealing sounds while the principal was making a speech.

*I never saw this part of him. I didn't notice his charisma before...maybe because.....all I saw was Kris.* 

“Do your best everyone!” The old principal ended. “Oh and before I go, Kim Jongin, please head to the Principal’s office.”

“Whooooh!!” The entire gym created sounds wondering who Kim Jongin was.

*Kai is in trouble on the first day of school?!* I tried to search but the students started to walk out of the gym It became crowded. I tiptoed to see his head.

“There he is!” I found him being surrounded by girls. I slipped through the crowd and bumped into Kai.

“Oh Hana! The principal is asking for me.” Kai held my arms.

“What did you do?” I raised my brow.

“Who the hell is that girl?!” “Is she his girlfriend?” “Nooooo!!!” 

I looked at them and saw how they’re irritated to me. Kai didn’t notice this and just dragged me out nowhere. “Let’s go to the principal’s office. I’ll introduce you to him.” Kai smiled.

"What?!" I was surprised by his act.

 

At the Principal’s Office

Kai and I knocked the door.

“Come in.” A man’s voice can be heard. When Kai and I entered the room, the principal was already standing.

“Kkamjong! It’s you!!” The old man hugged Kai. If I remembered correctly, I think Suho-oppa called Kai “Kkamjong” before.

“How are you doing Myungsoo?! My buddy!!” Kai hugged the principal as if they were “friends”.

*Mwoh?! Did he just say buddy?* My mouth hang open.

“Yah! It’s been 66 years since you left, buddy. You’re looking young as ever.” Principal Han Myungsoo lead us to sit.

“of course we need to go to different places. It’s too dangerous if people knew who and what I am. But thanks for the greeting Myungsoo, you’re looking....old.” Kai burst with laughter.

“The hell. You’re still stubborn and lowlife Kkamjong.” Principal teased.

“Yah, Don’t call your hyung “lowlife”.” Kai flicked the principal’s forehead. It is quite extraordinary to see how these two treated each other.

“So who’s this girl beside you?” Principal looked at me.

“I’m s-sorry for not introducing myself. I am Park Hana. N-nice to meet you.” I bowed to show my respect and blushed because I stuttered.

“Park Hana? Where did I hear that?” I just looked at Kai and made a confused face. “Oh yeah!” He snapped his fingers. “You’re the second topnotcher in the entrance exam, right?!”

“Haha... yeah. That would be me.” I shyly put my hand behind my head.

“What?! You’re intelligent Hana?!” The moment I heard this I whacked Kai’s head. “Shut up!”

“You two seem so close.” The principal got our attention. He was grinning.

“Oh yeah. I also forgot, she’s the one I was waiting for.” Kai smiled to me.

“You mean?! She’s the one?! Oh my! It was an honor meeting you, Maiden.” The principal bowed to me. I was shocked that the principal knew this.

“Ah no. Stand up please. I’m just a normal girl. Please, don’t ever bow to me. You’re a principal and I’m a student.” I looked serious with the respect matter.

“Ok, if that’s what you want.” He smiled. “So then Kkamjong-hyung, do you want me to tour you to the place?”

“Nah. I can manage.” Kai and I stood up. And before we left, Kai said something to the principal. “Yah, it’s not Kkamjong anymore, it’s Kai.”

We left the office. Kai looked happy because he was with his buddy. I was happy for him. We were talking while walking and when we arrived at our room, everyone was staring at us.

“Omo!! He’s in our class?!” The girls started to squeal again.

“Gosh! Class 10-B has so much handsome guys in it!! Hurray!” They rejoiced.

“Good morning, teacher. Sorry for being late.” Both of us bowed.

“It’s ok. You are Ms. Park and He’s Mr. Kim, right? She asked.

“Neh.”

“Ms. Park you can precede to your seat. It’s next to Mr. Oh. And Mr. Kim you can seat on the back.”

The moment she said Mr. Oh, a strange feeling filled my veins. I looked at the guy and I saw “Sehun”. I looked at Kai and he was worried. I gathered my strength and went to my seat. Sehun was smiling at me.

“Nice seeing you again. Ha-na.” He smirked at me. Kai went in the middle and Sehun looked at him.

“What’s up, Kai?” Sehun looked ferocious.

“It’s been a long time, Sehun.” Kai smiled at me. “Hey you.” He spoke to the girl seating on my right. “Can I seat there, please? I’m nearsighted.” He pouted at the girl.

“Oh sure, no problem.” The girl gave her seat. She was happy because Kai talked to her.

*Gosh, she didn't just fall for him.* I shook my head. Kai sat beside me. Now, I’m in a middle of a fierce atmosphere.

The teacher asked everyone to introduce themselves. Everyone was happy except me.... I was still in a danger zone. After a few people introduced themselves, I stood up because it’s my turn. “Park Hana, 16, Crystal Building.”

“Whoa, that girl must be rich.” "Crystal building is an expensive apartment complex, right?" I heard them whisper but I just ignored it. It's not my money anyways. It's my parent's money so there's no need to be proud of.

“Kim Jongin, 16, Crystal Building.” Kai smiled and bowed.

“Omo! They live on the same building!!!” "No!!”

“I’m next.” Sehun stood up. “Oh Sehun, 16, Crystal Building.”

“Mwoh?!” Both Kai and I stood up.

“W-what?” Sehun resisted his laugh. “I just moved.”

“Mwoh?!” Both of us shouted in chorus.

*You gotta be kidding me.* I face palmed myself and sulked on my chair.

After the introductions ended, the teacher eyed the three of us. “The next teacher is here. Goodbye.” Everyone bowed as the teacher left.

“What the heck are you thinking?!” Kai stood up and held Sehun’s collar.

“I’m not doing anything.” Sehun gestured his hands.

“Hey guys, please don’t do it here.. Everyone is watching.” I whispered to them.

No one noticed that the door opened and someone entered. Everyone’s attention was focused on the two.

Until, two pieces of chalk the head of the two.

Owww!!! Who the hell?!” They both cried and looked at the person who did that.

“You gotta be kidding me!”  I was shocked to see that it was Kris.

 

Kris looked like a professional teacher. He wore a blue coat with white shirt under. It was fabulous! I was stunned on the ground. He’s 50x much more sophisticated and stunning.

“Yah, go back to your seats.” He ordered strictly.

“What the heck are you doing here, hyung?!” Kai shouted.

He cleared his throat and narrowed his eyes. “Can’t you see I am your English teacher. So... "go back your seat”" He said that in English.

“I hate this.” Kai threw himself on his chair. He was shocked. I was shocked but I was somewhat happy. >_<

 

Kris’ POV

I entered the room and what I saw was what I expected. I knew that Chanyeol’s team will make a move. That’s why I decided to become a teacher.

When I entered, I saw Kai and Sehun’s “fierce atmosphere”. Aish, these kids are even fighting even if there is a class. I need to teach them what is RIGHT. Haha. I liked that word RIGHT. I threw two pieces of chalk and aimed to their head. Boom! Strike! *Why didn’t I become a pitcher? Well, I like basketball more.*

“What the hell?!” They shouted.

From their reactions, I knew they were shock. Even Hana was shocked. *Ohh!! I wanna picture your faces now!!*

Anyways, I’m a very “handsome” teacher. I looked very manly but I don't like to wear suits because it make me uncomfortable. Fortunately, I can wear coats and such.

Kai approached me and asked me “What the heck are you doing here?!” He was such a kid. Can't he just use his brain for once. I am not proud to be his teacher if he is going to be like that.

“Teaching, of course, you slow-processing-small-brained kid." His jaw dropped. *I knew it*. That’s what I planned.

 

I continued my teaching and noticed that Sehun was constantly staring at me. That’s why...

“Oh Sehun, please come with me outside.” I went out. Sehun stood up and followed me. Everyone made a fuss.

Outside Class 10-B, nobody was around. Sehun and I were alone.

“Hyung.” Sehun hugged me with his teary eyes.

“You miss me that much?” I . “How are you?”

“I’m always fine. But I really missed you, hyung.” He hugged me tightly. He was always a kid to me. He was like a small brother. But he always like to mess with Kai.

“Did Chanyeol treat you well?” I was curious. He released me.

“Hmm.” He nods. “Why won’t you come with us? Chanyeol and the others miss you too.”

“You know, I can’t. I’m sorry.” I felt sorry for my “little brother”.

“I guess that’s it. It’s just a moment of time before the others arrive here. They learned who she was.” Sehun looked serious.

“Yeah. I guess.... So there’s no stopping anymore. We can’t be friends anymore?” I asked but I know the answer.

“Yeah...." There was a long pause. "Starting from now on,...I’ll be your enemy.” Sehun turned away with a painful look but it turned into a cold one. He went back to the room.

It was his decision to be in Chanyeol's group. I don't blame him for that. I felt proud for him. “At last, he learned to stand on his own. I hope that he make his decisions right.” I went back to the room and continued my lesson.

 

Lunchtime

It was lunch time. I planned on inviting Kai. I saw him left the room with Sehun. I almost stood up but someone stopped me.

Yah! Who are you to Jongin and Sehun-oppa?! She pushed me to my chair.

“Oww!” That was a hard fall. “It’s none of your business.” I stood up and almost left but someone held my arm, tight.

Who says you can leave? We’re not yet finished!” She glared at me and I saw that there were others. They surrounded me.

A girl almost slapped me but someone caught her hand. When I opened my eyes, it was another girl. The way she look at the girl shows how scary she is. They left the room. “Aish!”

I wondered who it was. I was curious again. “Thank you.”

“No problem. I’m Choi Daeji.” She offered a handshake. I accepted.

“I’m Park Hana.”

“I know. You’ve introduced yourself in class a while ago.” She smiled. “You have somewhere you wanna go, right?”

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot. But...” I looked at her.

“It’s ok. See you later.” She’s a nice girl. “Thank you, Daeji” I left.

 

Daeji’s POV

Hana was being surrounded by some grouchy girls. I need to do something about it. She looked like she couldn’t hurt anyone.A girl approached her and almost slapped her. Luckily, I arrived early and caught it. I glared at her. They felt my sharp and deadly glare. Soon, they left. *Never mess with me.*

“Thank you.” Hana said to me.

I introduced myself to her. “Aren’t you going somewhere?”

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot!” I smiled at her expressions. She’s an interesting girl.

 “It’s ok. See you later.” She left.

After I met her, I need to call “him”. “Hello?” I made sure it was him.

A guy sitting by the window sill answered his phone. His face is not revealed because of his hoodie.

“Hello?” Daeji asked.

“It’s me.”  The mysterious guy asked.

“I met her. She’s nice, the same age as me. You should meet her soon and teach her everything you know.” The guy turned off his phone.

“Park Hana.” The guy said then disappeared.

 

Meanwhile, Hana was running everywhere. She was searching for the two; Kai and Sehun. She didn’t have her lunch yet. She felt tired.

 

"Gosh! I’m so tired. I wonder where those guys went! They’re consuming my energy." I was running through the hallway when I bumped into a student.

“Try the rooftop.” I think I heard him whisper. I wasn’t able to see his face. But I know he was wearing a hoodie.

“He said the rooftop, right?” I didn’t have a second thought. I rushed to the rooftop. I was running to the stairs. It’s never ending! Until, I saw Kris sitting at the top stair near to the door.

“Why are you here, Kris?” I slowly ascended the stairs and peeped in the window of the door. Ah. There they are!

I was going to open the door when Kris held my hand.

“Let them be.” I didn’t understand why he was letting the two fight. He is a teacher. He should stop them. What kind of a teacher this man was.

I sighed and sat beside Kris. Both of us were waiting for a long time. I was nervous and I haven’t had my lunch. I was tired; very tired. I felt sleepy. My upper eyelids were so heavy I can’t open them. I started to doze off.

 

Kris’ POV

I knew Sehun and Kai will fight. No one can stop them. It's in their nature to fight in a deserted place; the rooftop was the best place. I sat on the stairs and waited for them to finish. But, Hana came. She looked tired? *Did she search the whole building for these two?* She was going to open the door when I stopped her.

“Let them be.” I hope she understands. She sighed and sat on the stairs. I sat on my old position.

I noticed that she was sleepy and almost fell on the stairs. Luckily, I was there. I caught her. Now, her head was on my shoulder.

After 30 minutes, yep. 30 minutes was needed for them to finish their fight.

Kai and Sehun went out of the rooftop. They saw that Hana was sleeping on my shoulder. Kai smiled while Sehun left.

“She looks tired.” Kai touches her face.

“Here.” I offered him her head. “I have class.”

I left Hana on Kai’s care.

 

Kai’s POV

She was sleeping on my shoulder. *She looks like a lost kitten.* I slightly moved because of my thoughts. She woke up. *Really Kai?*

“Oh Kai?” She rubbed her eyes. “Kai! How are you?! How was your deadly battle?!” She checked my face and arms whether I have bruises.

“Nah. I’m totally A-OK. Besides, wher’d ya get the DEADLY BATTLE thing?” I found it hilarious.

“But I thought you two have powers and you have the ability to create something like “Blood”?!” Her imagination was really wide.

“Pfft! It was just a man-to-man fight. No powers. Beside if we use our powers then we might destroy this building.” I continued to laugh when I saw her shocked face.

“Did you eat your lunch?” I asked her.

“I’m not hungry. I’m already relieved.”

I pouted. “Why so? It's not healthy if you skip your lunch."

“Cause you’re safe.” She smiled at me as she held my hand.

I stood up while holding her hand. “Yah. Come on, let’s eat at the cafeteria. I just couldn’t let a girl starve, right?" Besides, I was happy to hold her hand.

 

Sehun’s POV

I left them as soon as I finished that lame match with Kai. She was there. Kris-hyung was there. While I was walking through the noisy hallway, everyone was looking at me. *Humans..I guess it’s their first time to see a handsome-hot guy like me.* I smirked and made my way. I heard loud squeals of girls.

Then, my phone rang.

“Hello? Why did you call?” I was curious because this guy never called unless something is urgent.

“I am coming. Meet me at the airport.” He put his phone down.

“At least, I’m going to see my bestfriend now.” That's what I call good news. I didn’t attend the afternoon class because I went to the airport.