CHAPTER 58

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 58~

 

 

 

Inside the ER, you were fighting for your life. Lay was treating you with his powers. Fortunately, the doctors inside the room were the ones he trusted.

Ye Nolae appeared before your body but was unseen by the doctors except Lay. He was startled but when he saw her face, he immediately understood. She was there to help him.

“My dear Hana, I know you heard what Kai said. You must fight and win. Your journey doesn’t stop here, my child.” Nolae whispered and breathe a cold breeze over your head. You were covered by some sort of light and the bruises started to fade. The broken bones were repaired. Lay smiled and thanked her for her help. She nodded and disappeared.

“It’s a miracle!” The doctors said.

“Now all she needs is to wake up.” Lay muttered under his breath. He believes in you.

 

Sunday noon. The guardians stayed inside of your room. They were all awake.Kris was beside you holding your hand. His eyes were surrounded by dark circles. He looked exhausted.

“Hyung you need to eat.” Suho who was also troubled tapped Kris’ shoulder. He just sat there not responding. Suho sighed and looked at the guys. “We’ll just bring you food.” Kris nodded. The guardians went out and headed to the canteen.

The sound of the machine was all he could hear. You were there lying as if you were just taking a nap.

“Please wake up.” He cupped your hands and then placed them on his cheek. He closed his eyes while feeling the warmth of your hand. “Not again.” He didn’t want to lose another person dear to him. He wrinkled his brows when he saw her face again-the face of the first woman he ever loved.

 

 

I heard them. I was awake but I couldn’t open my eyes. “Please wake up.” I could hear his voice. I knew that he blamed himself because I heard Kai.I need to wake up now. I focused myself and gathered my strength. Everyone believes in me. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted my vision.

“Ahjussi, are you crying?” I asked teasing him. He fluttered his eyes open and gasped.

“Hana!” He smiled and I did the same.

“I can’t believe that the almighty Kris is crying in front of me. Wow. This is just epic.” I nodded my head and grinned. He looked at me as if he was observing my every move. He smiled weakly. “I’m sorry for not being able to protect you.” He touched my cheek. I could feel his warmth.

“Don’t.” I touched his hand. “You have saved my life.” I stated and he tilted his head. “If you didn’t arrive in the alley, you might have found me in the dumpsters.”

“If I have controlled my anger and immediately brought you to the hospital, you won’t be in 50-50.” He defended. I rolled my eyes.

“If you have done that, what would happen to the girl, then? All my effort gone to waste. I’m glad you fought those thugs. They deserve your every punch.” I grinned to him and he sighed.

“You’re not going to give in, are you?”

“Nope. I won’t.” I winked at him.

“Why are you so stubborn?” He asked me and leaned. My eyes widened. “W-What are you doing?” He smirked and kissed my forehead. “That’s for making me worried.”

My jaw dropped. D-Did he j-just- asdfghjlk!! Oh my guacamoles! “Y-You!”

He grinned and stood up in a distance where I won’t reach him. “Try and catch me~” He crossed his arms. I blew my bangs and narrowed my eyes. I held the needle on my hand and pretended that I’ll rip it off from my skin. He gasped and quickly ran and stopped me. “Yah! What were you thinking?!”

I smirked. “A trap~” I pinched his nose hard and he cried in pain. “Ah!”

The guardians stood outside of the room. They let out a sigh of relief.

“I’m glad they’re both okay now.” Suho muttered and earned nods.

“The foods getting cold. Do you think it’s alright if we barge in?” D.O. looked at the tray in his hands.

“No!” They all shout in a soft sound. D.O. immediately pursed his lips and nodded. Kai smiled painfully. They were made for each other after all. I can’t do anything about that.

“I heard you.” Luhan teased Kai who just shot him a look.

“Yah. It’s not like I’m alone in this.” He smirked at Luhan. He also knew that Luhan likes Hana. Luhan looked away. “Shut up.”

Sehun crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes. These two always count me out.

 

The guardians and I were inside the hospital room. I was already sitting and they were eyeing me.

“Why haven’t you answered my question Hana?” Luhan seemed to be reading my mind. I sighed. “Luhan. Don’t. I’ll tell you the truth.” I inhaled deeply and looked at each of them. “I can’t use my powers.”

“You what?!” They asked in chorus.

I told them everything that I remembered after I ran to the woods; everything-including the girl and nightmares.

Kai snapped his fingers. “So that’s why you haven’t been teleporting to school!” I nodded. “Apparently.”

“Why did you tell us this now?” Kris asked. I bit my lip and lowered my head. “I don’t know either.” I answered sincerely.

Suho cleared his throat. “Then I guess we shouldn’t hide this from you, too.” He looked at me with serious eyes. “The girl in your dreams is named Hakai.”

My eyes widened. “You know her?!” The guardians looked each other then nodded at me. “We met her.” Tao said.

Kris narrated the time when he met Hakai. He described how she looked and I can’t deny that she was the girl from my dreams. I slowly absorbed everything they said. But what bothers me most is that those nightmares- she calling me a killer, the bloody room and the prison- were all real.

“I-I have a sister?” I looked at my parent’s photo. “But why didn’t say anything about her?” I was so confused. The lies and the truth were mixing up. I felt a throbbing pain in my head. I screamed in pain while my hands were on it. Lay immediately ran before me and held my head. It was hard for me to breathe as if something was stopping me.

I guess you figured it out.” My mouth started saying those words but it was not my voice. I was still holding my head.

“Hakai?” Kai asked me. And I started laughing. This was unlike before. I have full awareness.

“My Kai is so bright!” Hakai said in a high tone.“Anyways. It’s time for you to take a nap.” She told me and then everything went black. My head lowered.

 

“Hana?” Suho approached Hana but the moment she looked up, he met Hakai’s red-colored eyes.

  >_< 

Wrong guess.” She smirked.

“Let her go!” Suho tried to hold her but she just blinked and he flew towards the wall.

“Hyung!” Sehun came to his aid. Suho lost consciousness.

“Why are you doing this to your sister?!” Kris shouted. He was angry by the fact the Hakai was taking over Hana’s life. She shot him a look. “My sister... she’s a killer. Well... both of us are.” Hakai smirked. “But this is not the time to talk about this. I just came by to say that your assumptions are true.” Hakai looked at her nails. She took care of this body well. I’m the one preventing her from using her powers.

“Hakai.” Kai formed fists. “You have no right to do that!” He shouted making her jumped in surprise. “Y-You’re shouting at me?” Her voice trembled. She bit her lip. “Because of my sister?

Kai glared at her. “Right guess.” He smirked and Hakai’s expression turned hard. “Kai, you made me so disappointed.” She shook her head in dismay and sighed. “Alright then. If you want me to stop what I am doing, I’ll make a deal which of course, only I and unnie know..” She eyed the guardians and smirked. She knew she got them.

“What is the deal?” Chanyeol asked.

“It’s between me and her. She’ll just have to meet me if she wants to talk about it.” She said before her head lowered. Hana’s body leaned sidewards fortunately Lay was there to catch her. He tucked her in her bed.

The room was now silent. “Are we going to tell her what Hakai said?” Xiumin asked Kris. Kris shook his head.

“Even if you don’t tell her, Hakai will find a way to communicate with Hana.” Luhan muttered and everyone agreed.