CHAPTER 72

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 72~

 

 

Saturday.

“Daeji!” I waved at her then turned to the guys beside me. They smiled, too. I jumped in front of her and we held each other’s hands while squealing. “Tomorrow is the day!” We chorused.

“Yah, let us join!” Rian broke our linking hands and held mine. Yoonmi went beside her and held hers and Daeji. The four of us jumped together. “Tomorrow is the day!” We started laughing.

The guardians watched us enjoying ourselves. They hid their pain behind their smiling masks. *Tomorrow is the day.*

 

Daeji chose to go to Hongdae. The place is famous for its clubs, gaming areas, parks etc.

“Let’s play bowling!” Daeji dragged me and I cautiously looked at D.O. He was just smiling.

We divided our groups into four so two will just be sitting on the bench. Those two were- Chen and Luhan.

I narrowed my eyes to the pins at the end. I held the ball firmly and stood the bowling posture. I  released the ball and it rolled at the center. My eyes widened when I managed to take all of them down. “Booyah!” I ran towards kai, Lay and Yoonmi. We high-fived each other.“Kai! I did it!” I squealed.

He was smiling at me while looking straight into my eyes. His hands didn’t let go of my hands.

“Kai?” I tilted my head.

“Ah” He released my hands and rubbed the back of his neck. “Sorry. Got carried away.”

“Silly.” I messed his hair. “Your turn.”

Kai nodded and got a ball. He released the ball but it only rolled to the side not hitting any pin. He turned and gave a sorry look. I gave him an “A-Okay” sign.

Now it was Lay’s turn. He blinked at the ball and rolled it in his hands. He carefully inserted his fingers on the holes and eyed the pins warily. He released the ball and immediately crossed his fingers. “Let it hit all of them. Please.” He begged.

Luhan heard him and smirked. He glanced at the ball that was going to the side but it rolled back to the center.

Lay jumped to our group with a smile plastered in his face when he managed to take them down.

“Awesome!” I giggled.

 

In the end, Daeji, Rian, Suho and DO got the highest score. Therefore, they will be treated in lunch.

During lunch, I noticed how noisy and funny Chen and Xiumin became. They humorously did gag actions. Who knows who taught them. I also noticed how Kai, Luhan and Chanyeol smile at me. I wanted to ask them if something was wrong but decided to ignore since I might be imagining things again.

After eating, we headed to the noraebang. We had a competition and amazingly, D.O. won. I can’t believe that he can sing. Luhan and Chen followed him. I realized that there were things that I didn’t know about them.

We spent the last part of the day on the park. Some of us decided to ride bicycles while the others just sat on the grass and watched the sun set.

“Kai~ Catch me!” I shouted and pedaled faster. Kai looked at my back and a sorry smile appeared in his lips. He felt a person biking beside him and when he turned he saw Luhan shaking his head.

Kai sighed and pedaled faster. “Hana! I’m behind you!” He shouted.

My eyes widened and I clucked my tongue. “Aish!” I pedaled faster.

 

It was already 7 pm. Too much exhaustion led us to the cold grass. We were gazing at the stars. I was sitting between Kai and Chanyeol.

“This is one of the best day ever!” I shouted while stretching my arms. I didn’t notice that the guardians glanced at me and had a painful expression.

“Then what are the other best days?” Chanyeol asked me. His elbows were leaning on the grass while his upper body was slightly raised.

“Hmmm” I twisted my lips and tapped my chin. “Do I need to name them all?”

“Nah. Just tell us a few.” Kai’s hands were behind his head and he was looking at the stars.

I nodded and hugged my knees. I was watching the stars twinkle in the sky when I answered. “My first best day was when my parents and I visited the amusement park for the first time...” I smiled and continued. They listened to me eagerly.

“Now, this is another best day.” I side-eyed them and grinned.“The day where I don’t need to hide the truth from you...” I glanced at Rian and Yoonmi. “and the day where I spent my quality time with you.” I glanced at the guardians. “I never thought that we’ll be here sitting together having fun, being true to each other.”

The guardians and Daeji cringed when they heard that. I didn’t notice. I failed to.

“Isn’t that  right, Kai?” I nudged his elbow.

“Y-Yeah.” He said and inhaled. “I-It’s getting dark.”

“Hmmm...”Tao stood up and stretched. “Let’s go back.”

We all nodded. Tomorrow is going to be another best day. I thought.

Suho-oppa accompanied by Lay stayed with Rian and Yoonmi. He said there was something that he needed to tell. 

 

 


There was a leaked choreo dance for Wolf...

Many fans are bashing each other... I don't like the bashing. Please understand that everyone has different opinion so let's just respect each other's decision. Love EXO ~^_^~

 

I love the tree~ 

Only a few chapters left.. Sigh