CHAPTER 41

Two Moons: The Beginning

 

~CHAPTER 41~

"Me and Him"

 

“Is this really okay, Suho-hyung?” Kai was looking over at Hana who was awkwardly dancing with Chanyeol. He knew she was scared.

Suho sighed. “Maybe... if something happens, we will barge in..” He was also becoming impatient but he chose to be composed. D.O., on the other hand, was already dancing with Daeji. The other girls were on the comfort room.

 

“Hmmm” Chanyeol smiled creepily at me.  I was looking away. I didn’t want to remember the thing from the past. Why couldn’t I get this useless feeling out of my heart? Why can’t I? “Hey, I have something to tell you so you better listen.”

I was trying not to look at him but with that tone, I failed. “Wh-what is it that you want to say?” I slowly gazed at his eyes. Then, there it is again, his creepy smile.

“I know we started off in an ugly manner...”

“At least you know that you almost burned my face...” I rolled my eyes. He sighed.

“So I’m proposing to start anew..”

“Yeah, right.” I shook my head in disbelief. *god, he’s trying to trick me! I’m not some fool to fall for that.* “And what would make me believe-“

“This.” Within a second, I was pulled into his arms and squeezed into his tight hug. My eyes widened with the sudden turn of events.

“What the heck?!”

 

“Ohohohoho!! Look at that!” Xiumin happily pointed at Chanyeol hugging Hana. Chen facepalmed and shook his head.

“He really did it this time.” Chen muttered.

Luhan and Sehun were just staring at the scene.

“Is this the plan he’s talking about? Befriending her by limiting her personal space?” Luhan seemed annoyed. Sehun, on the other hand, tightened his lips.

Tao smirked and time was slowed.

"I couldn't bare to look at it... Ahhh, my eyes!!" Xiumini acted like a child moving his feet simultaneously up and down.

 

“Hyung!” Kai squeezed the glass of juice he’s drinking from. “Can I interfere now?! Hana doesn’t like it!” *Nor do I!* He was ready to run towards Hana when Suho got a hang of him.

“Wait. He’s not doing anything harmful, is he? Just relax..” Suho patted his shoulders.

“But hyung...” Kai slouched and look annoyed. He noticed how Chanyeol grinned when they took a turn. *Yash!*

 

 

*Oh god, would someone remove me from his arms?! I don’t like this feeling!* I squeezed my hands to the point that it went pale.

“Excuse me, I believe it’s my turn.” I recognize this voice. The only voice...that belongs to that person.

Chanyeol stopped from turning me around in his arms. Then, he looked behind him with a slightly twisted head angle. He smirked at him. Chanyeol looked down and let out a laugh.

“I guess, we’re finish for NOW..” Chanyeol leaned closer to me. “Let’s continue this some other time.. And also, think about my proposal..” He whispered to my ear. Then, he winked at me and took a leave.

I still couldn’t believe that Chanyeol danced with me. It was a very big thing when he said that he wanted to start again. Why the sudden change? Why now? Is it because of the attack? I have a lot of questions in my head.

“Aren’t we going to dance, you Careless lad?”

I looked up and remembered my savior’s face. Kris. “K-Kris..” *oh god, Hana, why did you just stutter?! How humiliating!* He reached out his hand and I slipped my hand into his. *Ugh, how many times am I going to die today?!* I was in paradise-the moment we danced together.

“I believe I am the last person from the guardians who danced with you, right?”

*Is he starting a conversation?* “n-neh..” I was looking at his face the entire time. It was like living the dream and never stepping out of it. “B-by the way, what happened to T. Jung?” I looked at the sides and she wasn’t there.

“She needed to go to the restroom.”

“Oh.” *Oh so you’re dancing with me because I’m just a substitute?!* I stopped dancing and he gave me a look.

“Why did we stop?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I don’t want to anymore.” I crossed my arms and ignored him. “I can’t believe you...j-just go away.” I turned around and started walking.

“Huh?” Kris began to walk towards my direction. “But I’m not done with you yet.” He reached for my hand and turned me. WE were very close to the point that there was only an inch separating us. “I haven’t given you my gift yet.”

*I’m going to die...* “G-Gift?”

“Yep... It’s your birthday gift.” He smiled and presented a small red box from his suit.

“How did you know?” I mentally facepalmed myself. Of course, he would know after the thing with Super Junior. But, how is he able to buy a gift?

“I knew it at the mall. So, I give you this.. You better not lose it or else.” He happily opened and slipped the thing on my finger. Gosh, why is it the ring finger?!

“I-it’s beautiful....” I touched the ring with a crystal-like blue stone in it. “Thanks.” I was teary-eyed. I have a gift from Kris.. He knew it was my birthday and to top it, he bought a ring. This is the best birthday gift ever!

“So, there. Do you like it?” He looked like a kid asking.

“I love it.” I nodded. “So, let’s continue dancing?” He smiled and both of us danced like this was no tomorrow.

It was a warm feeling knowing the one you love remembers you. Looking into his eyes and being able to dance with him are the best gifts ever. I hope this moment never last. I hope I wouldn’t be able to wake up from this dream.

*Kris, do you know how much I want to say how deep I have fallen for you? How it hurts when you’re with that two-faced teacher?* I didn’t notice that I shed a tear.

“Why are you crying?” Kris leaned closer and wiped it off. “Am I too much to handle?” He smirked.

*Ugh, that thick-face of his .. matches him well.* “Ani...gosh, I look like a clown!” I tried to hide may face.

“Nah, you’re beautiful.. No need to worry.”

I looked up at him. *D-Did he just say what I think he just said?!* “W-what did you just-“

There was a sudden feedback. All of us stopped dancing.