CHAPTER 31

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 31~

"Dream of the past"

 

 

 

The assassins tried to stand up after choking. Chanyeol came and walked towards his comrades. He had those ruthless eyes. Out of nowhere, fire started to burn the assassins.

“Hyung...” Sehun was assisted by Chen.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t come earlier.” He put a small smile. “How is Luhan-hyung?” He turned to Luhan.

“Lay-hyung healed him. He’s just sleeping.” Sehun replied.

“Chen, my fire will burn out easily because of the rain so can you please?”

Chen smirked and rolled his eyes. “It will be my pleasure.” Lightning started to strike the assassins. Nobody escaped Chen’s power.

“How about me? I was waiting for my turn the whole time.” Xiumin pouted. Chanyeol nodded.

“Do whatever you want, hyung.” Xiumin high-fived him. “Let’s go.” All of them started walking except for Xiumin.

Xiumin was left with the shocked bodies of the assassins. All of them were lifelessly lying on the ground because of the sudden lightning strike.

Xiumin grinned. His eyes glowed with a light-blue shade. He was gazing at the bodies. All of a sudden, ice started to devour the bodies. No one was spared. When everything was covered with ice, Xiumin placed his right hand in front and then he closed it very hard.

The ice that covered the bodies blew into rock-like ice pieces. No bodies were left on the area.

 

It was 1:30pm when Kris entered Hana room. He carefully placed her on her bed.

“Nnnnnn.” Hana slightly turned to Kris’ direction. Strands of her hair were blocking Hana’s face.

Kris leaned closer and brushed it to the back of her ear. Kris observed Hana’s sleeping face. He gave her an apologetic look.

*I’m sorry...* Kris turned. *I'm sorry but that's all I can say and give.* He left the room.

Hana was on her dream world then.

 

Inside Hana’s dream...

I was walking in a place filled with mist. “Where am I?” I glanced to my sides but it was hopeless. It was cold, very cold. Suddenly, I heard a voice. “Where is that voice coming from?” I followed its direction. I was hoping I could find someone. And there it was...

I ended up in a lake. The mist was still there but it was lesser.

I could hear a woman’s laughing voice. I tilted my head and when I turned around I saw a woman running past me. She literally passed in me. *What?!*

I looked into my hands and I saw that it was fading. I could see the grass through it. “What’s going on?”

The girl laughed again and ran somewhere. Out of nowhere, I heard a man’s voice.

“Come out. Come out. Wherever you are, princess.” A man passed through me again. I didn’t see his face but I knew that he was tall.

Then, the woman laughed again. “Find me, my prince..” The man laughed as he looked high and low at the trees.

“Boo!” The woman jumped. She jumped from a tree branch.

“There you are!” The man caught her and he held her waist. He swung her side to side as he embraced her. “I found you.”

“Nope, you didn’t. I showed myself.” She grinned at the man. I made a stepped towards them. The woman who was gazing at his eyes looked at me and smiled.

“You can see me?” I asked her. Then, she looked at the man again. The man turned around and looked at my direction.

*Ohmygosh.... It can’t be... Chanyeol?!* I covered my mouth with my hands.

He was staring at me.

“What are you looking at, princess? There’s nothing there.” He pinched her cheeks. His arm swung behind her waist and they started walking.

Before the woman left with Chanyeol, she tilted her head and let out a giggle. She winked at me and mouthed “See you soon.”

With that, I suddenly realized that I’ve seen her somewhere. I realized that I have the same face as her. Thump. Thump. Thump...

 

I remembered the first time I teleported. I was brought into a room with a fireplace. Her picture was hanging on top of it. “She’s Ye Nolae?”

Suddenly, I felt like I was being dragged back. That’s when I woke up from my dream.

I found myself sitting on my bed. I was sweating and breathless.

“I saw it. I saw her.... I saw her and Chanyeol together.” I softly spoke as I slipped my hands through my hair. “Oh my gosh, are they lovers?” *Or it was just a dream?* “But it looked real. And why does she have the same face as me?” I touched my face and I grew curious of Chanyeol's connection with Ye Nolae.

 

 

Sorry short and fast update... >_<