CHAPTER 37

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 37~

"Cheers Class 10-B"

 

 

7:00 PM

Daeji and I were already eating with the other red team members. Sehun and Luhan were not present.

“The food here is superbly delicious!” Daeji took a bite of her lasagna. “Hmmmm!!” Everyone laughed at how she acted.

“Yah, you look like you’ve never eaten any food with this caliber.” Rian elbowed her.

“Poor you..” Yoonmi pouted at Daeji. She was sitting beside Rian. They nodded with each other.

 Daeji just rolled her eyes. “So what if this is my first time?” She scrunched her nose. “At least I’m able to eat all of this...” She grinned while she her lips.

Rian shook her head. She looked at me who was sitting beside Daeji. “Hey.”

“Hmm?” I slurped some spaghetti.

“Can you please control this friend of yours? She acts like a glutton! Geez!!”  Rian used gestures.

“Yah! Why can’t you just enjoy your own meal?!” Daeji grabbed her fork and stabbed the steak. She bit a large part and chewed hard.

“Ugh! Manners... manners... manners... Rian.. Keep your chill..” Rian fanned herself. Yoonmi helped her fan herself. “Thanks, girl.” They smiled together.

I shook my head while smiling. *I wonder how they and Daeji will get along.* Using my fork, I reached for the small pork cutlet in front of me but someone took it. I looked up and saw T. Jung smirking while chewing the pork. *What’s her problem?* I remembered the moment back at the ocean park “Pfft.”

She stopped chewing. “Is there any problem?”

I raised my eyebrows. “Ani. Nevermind.” I reached for another cutlet but she stole it away again. “What the-“

She was smirking again and she took a sip in her glass. “What?”

*What are you acting innocent for?!* I gripped my fork. I looked at the plate in front of me again and saw the last pork cutlet. I looked up and she did the same. We narrowed our eyes. *You can’t win against me you masked-faced teacher!*

“Oh my gosh! Is that Kris wearing a suit?!” I pointed at her back. She quickly looked behind her and I took this opportunity to eat that last pork cutlet. She looked back and was shocked. I crossed my arms and grinned at her. “Looks like I won...” *Again. Puwahahahahaha!*

She scrunched her nose and shook her head. *Kris is mine, you loser.*

“Listen up guys!” All of us turned our head towards the leader, Daeji. She was almost finished eating. “I’m really proud with our class! With only teamwork and passion into it, we managed to win that contest. It’s a memorable experience for me and I hope it’s the same with all of you! Cheers!”

Everyone smiled and bumped their glasses onto another’s. “Cheers!”

“Cheers!” Daeji shouted. “Class 10-B!”

“Cheers!” Everyone replied with big smiles.

 

 

After all of us finished eating, some of us stayed in the lounge to take some break before going back to the camping grounds. Rian, Yoonmi, Daeji and I were sitting on the C-shaped couch.

“Whoa, that meal was so....so.... heavy!” Daeji patted her filled stomach. “But I want to eat more!” She whined after she clung her arms onto mine.

“Glutton alert again.” Rian shook her head while looking at her nails. Daeji narrowed her eyes and pouted at Rian.

“Meanie.” Daeji stuck her tongue.

“Whatever. At least I’m not a glutton.” Rian smirked. Both of them quarreled over a simple matter. I was happily looking at them when I heard a sigh.

“Sigh.” I saw Yoonmi whose arms were crossed over the couch. She looked lonely.

“Hey, what’s the problem?” I pointed at her. Daeji and Rian stopped talking. Their attentions were turned to Yoonmi.

“Where is he? Why didn’t he come?” She looked at the elevator.

“Ooohhh...” The three of us nodded after figuring who the guy was.

“Maybe, he’s just tired from the events today. You’ll see him again tomorrow.” Rian patted her back.

Yoonmi nodded like a kid and turned to Rian. “It’s odd, though. I saw Sehun and Luhan this afternoon, but I didn’t see that quiet girl. What’s her name again? Jira? Jinu?” Yoonmi placed her forefinger on her temple.

“It’s Jiyoung.” Rian sighed. “I didn’t see her after the treasure hunt. Do you happen to know, Hana?” She looked at me. I gasped.

“M-Me?” I felt something hurt inside me. *Jiyoung...* “I don’t know where she went.” I looked down and gripped on my pants.

“I think she went back to Seoul. She said there’s an important matter with her family.” I looked up at Daeji. She secretly winked at me.

“Oh...” Both of them nodded after believing what Daeji said.

It was already 10 pm when we slept at our room. The four of us talked about random stuffs for 1 and half hours.

-------

The next day I was dozing off when I felt someone grabbed my blanket. "What the heck?!"