CHAPTER 27

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 27~

"Eggs"

 

Everyone ran towards the lunch boxes area. As soon as I grabbed one, I ran towards my team.

Sehun and Luhan were very fast. They were ahead of me and Jiyoung. Haesung and Rian who I taught wasn’t sporty ran faster than me.

“First stop: Jeju Mountain.” I read the sign. There was a gate ahead. When we entered, we were on a forest trail.

There were loud sounds produced by crickets. The place was also covered with grasses and tall trees. The light barely enters the place but at the same time, it was not dark. Sehun was always beside Luhan; they were in front of the girls.

“Are we on the right path?” Rian asked as shed pulled her sleeves. It was cold but it was uncomfortable for her.

"Maybe?" I looked around.

Luhan stopped for a second then we stopped. Suddenly, he touched the ground and felt the texture. “Be careful for swamps.”

“Did you just say swamps?!” Rian reacted then she carefully looked on the ground. She sighed when it was a solid one. I smiled at her but she just rolled her eyes. "I don't like getting dirty, okay? It drives away my sense of...sophistication." I snickered with Haesung.

We walked further in the forest.

Suddenly, I got a sudden chill behind my neck. I turned around and all I saw was the trail we just passed. *What’s going on?* I felt something was going to happen.

“What’s up?” I turned and saw Haesung waiting for me.

“N-Nothing.” I continued on walking. Haesung eyed the back then continued, too.

 

It was 8:30 when we made it to the red spot. I saw T. Jung sitting in front of the table. *Out of all people, why is she the one here?*

She smiled at everyone except me. “I’m glad you made it.” She gave us the instruction. It was inside a red envelope.

“For your first task, find the three colored eggs with a red X-mark on it. Afterwards, proceed to this place again.” Rian read the letter.

“I think we should divide ourselves to make it easier and faster.” Haesung suggested. Sehun and Luhan looked at each other.

The girls nodded. “I will go with Rian." Haesung added.

"Be careful, Hana." Rian waved at me before they went on their way.

Sehun and Luhan started walking.

“So, that suggests that it’s you and me... Let’s go.” I told Jiyoung. We headed in the northern part.

 

Haesung and Rian were walking on a slippery path. The rocks and the sands were covered with moss.

“Where is that colored egg?!” Rian looked up and down. She stepped on mossy part then she slipped. “Argh!!” She began to rub her bum.

“Be careful.” Haesung reached for her hand. “Don’t step on mosses or else you would really slip.”

Rian accepted her hand. "I wish you could have said that earlier. Now, my is green." Haesung rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Not far from them is a man wearing dark glasses and black jacket. He had a weapon and binoculars on him. He held his gadget while eyeing on the two.

“Target is not here. Over.” He spoke on the gadget and created stormy sounds.

“Roger that. Go to Alpha-B.” a voice spoke..

“Roger that.” He swiftly moved and barely created any sounds.

“What are you doing here?” Tao appeared behind the guy. Tao pointed a grey blade on his neck. “Didn’t we tell you that we can do this ourselves?” He hissed at the guy.

“But the boss ordered us to-“ Tao knocked the guy off by hitting the spot behind his neck. Tao opened his phone then called someone.

“Hyung, they are really here..” Tao absorbed the blade on his hands.

“Alright. Please warn Sehun and Luhan. Where are Chen and Xiumin?” Chanyeol asked in a deep voice.

“They’re somewhere in this area.” Tao climbed a large tree then his palm rested on the bark. He was hiding from everyone. “Do we need to kill the intruders?”

“Yeah, if they resist. But, if they follow then just knock them to sleep. I don’t want him to lose lots of assassins. It's troublesome.” Chanyeol ordered Tao. Then, Chanyeol closed the phone. “Tsk. They’re ruining my plan...”

The bush began to rustle. Chanyeol alertly eyed it. Until, Kai and his team suddenly popped out.

“Haha, I thought it was somebody else...” Chanyeol laughed while the students looked at each other. “Anyways, here is your task...” He gave them a blue envelope.

Kai sensed Chanyeol’s nervousness. *What’s up with him?*

Chanyeol just grinned.

 

 

Luhan turned his phone down after Tao has called him.

“We should make this quick.” Luhan told Sehun. Sehun quietly stood up then he closed his eyes. When he opened it, his eyes glowed into a different color; Green. The wind blew from his body towards everywhere as if it was searching the entire place.

Sehun smirked then pointed at a small opening under a nearby rock. "All three are there." He closed his eyes then it returned to its normal color.

Luhan approached the rock and tried to reach the eggs with his hand. He couldn’t reach it. "Placing it deep, eh?" He narrowed his eyes then he made a “come-to-me” gesture on the eggs. It flew to his hand. “I got it.”

He placed it on his bag. They hurriedly ran towards the meeting place.

 

It was already 15 minutes, Hana and Jiyoung were still searching for the eggs. 

“Did you find anything, Jiyoung?” Hana asked her while searching the grassy area.

Jiyoung didn’t reply. She smirked while her glasses reflected the light. She moved a step closer to Hana, silently. A small knife slid from her jacket to her right hand.

*Be gone...* Jiyoung raised the knife from the left upper part. She was going to slash Hana’s back.

“What are you doing?!” T. Jung screamed at Jiyoung. Jiyoung suddenly slid the knife back on her jacket through her sleeves again.