CHAPTER 66

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 66~

 

 

4men- reason http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SiUxaYTqrjg (If you think the song doesn't suit this chapter, you can choose not to play it ^_^ )

 

Chanyeol was standing before Hana. He looked at her arms that were burnt making his heart ache. A part of him said that he had gone too far but the other said that this was not enough. His eyes glowed again. Raising his right hand up, he created a fire spear. He watched her scream in pain. “You deserve this.” He said in a low tone.

Hana closed her eyes and waited for his final blow. It was then that Kris just gained consciousness. He slowly stood up while shaking his head. His eyes widened when he saw Chanyeol getting ready to stab her with his spear. “Park Chanyeol!” He shouted but he was ignored.

Chanyeol moved his hand and was going to stab her but he was stopped. Something Someone held his hand. He snapped his head making his jaw dropped. It was Ye Nolae.

She shook her head. “Stop.” Chanyeol’s lower lip trembled and his eyes turned back to brown. She smiled painfully and touched his cheek. He once again felt her warmth. "My Princess" He whispered while smiling painfully.

 

Hana furrowed her brows because she didn’t feel anything. *Am I already dead?* She opened her eyes and blinked a few times to see clearly. Having this opportunity, Kris immediately came to her aid and helped her stood up.

“Careful.” Kris held her shoulder. He ripped the polo shirt Lay gave him and tied it to Hana’s arms. Kris watched her face that was covered with wounds.

“Kris, what’s going on?” Hana whispered as she watched Nolae and Chanyeol. Kris looked at them. Nolae was smiling while touching Chanyeol’s cheek even though she was just a shining silhouette. She looked at Hana and smiled.

“We meet once again... my descendant.” Nolae said making everyone surprised. Chanyeol raised his brows and looked at Nolae.

“W-What are you saying?” He asked her and tried to touch her hand but he failed. Nolae’s glanced at Hana and Kris then turned to Chanyeol.

 

“Hana is our descendant Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol’s eyes slowly widened. He stepped back and shook his head. “Y-you’re lying.” He pretended to laugh. “How is she going to be our descendant when we don’t even have...” His heart fell and his mouth and his hand brushed his hair furiously.

“We had a child, my prince.” Nolae watched Chanyeol getting confused. “But I kept it a secret from everyone. It was dangerous.”

Hana covered . *Chanyeol is my ancestor?* She looked at him with teary eyes. She removed her hands. “Y-you’re lying, right?!” She asked Nolae.

Ye Nolae turned to her and shook her head. “You know I’m not. My precious child, haven’t you seen the proof?” Hana’s eyes gazed at her face.

“So that’s why we’re...” Hana swallowed hard while her own hands touched her face. 

Chanyeol watched the two talked. *So that night...* The reason why Nolae said to him Hana was precious is because she was their descendant. Their blood was running through their veins.

Chanyeol gazed at the burnt arms of Hana. He regretted everything he has done to her. From the very start, he treated her like trash; like some insect he needed to terminate. His gritted his teeth. *Why didn’t I listen?!* Tears were falling. It was too late.

“Chanyeol.” Kris went beside him and looked at Chanyeol’s eyes. Chanyeol was already confused and broken. Revenge poisoned his heart and mind.

Get away from me.” He pushed Kris away. Hana and Nolae faced him and he looked away. He couldn’t face his family after all he has done.

Hana looked at Nolae who gave her a nod. “C-Chanyeol.” She called him so he stopped on his tracks. Hana’s hands were trembling. “Chanyeol.” She called again.

Kris knew that at this time everything will work for them. He decided to leave the hall for the family and rescue the hostages. He gave a smile to Nolae before he walked away.

“Be careful.” Nolae mouthed.

Chanyeol closed his eyes and listened to her voice. Why didn’t he open his eyes before? The truth was already in front of him. Tears were falling continuously and his hands were trembling. *I’m sorry... I’m sorry...*

Hana saw his hands and her heart squeezed in pain. *He didn’t know. You don’t need to be afraid Hana.* “Chanyeol.” She spoke behind him and reached for his hand.

Chanyeol’s eyes opened wide because he could feel her hand. He was hesitating if he should hold it back or he should slid his hand away. “I-I...”

Hana tightened her grip on his hand. “Your hand is so warm, grandpa.” Her voice echoed in his ears. Chanyeol couldn’t hold back his tears anymore. He cried silently. “I’m sorry...” *I’m sorry my child.*

 

 

I heard him say “I’m sorry.” I smiled. “It’s not your fault. You just love her so much that you’ll do anything for her. Even I-“ My vision became blurry and then everything went black.

What a happy ancestral reunion.” Hakai smirked and removed her hand from Chanyeol’s. She faced them and tilted her head. “Have you forgotten the other descendant?

“Hakai...” Chanyeol muttered under his breath.

Oh~ You still remember?” She let out a laugh. “All of you are the same! It’s always Hana. Hana.Hana.It’s because she got the same face as you” She threw a disgusted look at Nolae. Chanyeol went beside her. “...that they neglected me.”

“Everything was bound to happen, Hakai.” Nolae calmly said.

Hakai snapped her head at her. “Be gone. Nolae.” She narrowed her eyes and soon Nolae faded in the air. Chanyeol’s eyes widened.

“What did you do to her?!” Chanyeol shouted. Hakai smirked. “I just send her to where she should be... the underworld.

Chanyeol gripped on Hakai’s neck but she seemed to not care. “I’ll kill you.” Hakai rolled her eyes. “Have you forgotten the owner of this body?” He gritted his teeth and released her.

Good. Now, I should take my leave.” She turned and walked away. Chanyeol was going to stop her but humanoids appeared beside her. They blocked the way. “Hana!”

Hakai disappeared in the darkness.

 

(no music) ~^_^~

 

D.O. opened his eyes and felt a headache. He shook his head and gazed at the top. It looked like a small white ring hole. “Just how far have I fell?” He clucked his tongue and stood up. He looked at the sides and saw darkness. “How am I going to go up?”

He decided to walk inside the darkness because he might find an escape path.

After walking on how many hours, he leaned on something and took rest. He sighed. “Daeji... I believe in you. Please be careful.” He said while looking up.

Suddenly, he felt a vibration coming from his back. He narrowed his eyes and turned. He touched the wall and leaned his ears. He can hear some kind of machine. “Now what?”

After thinking for a few minutes, he have made a decision. “Since there is no way out on the outside, then there must be one on the inside!” He blurted out in glee before punching the wall.

D.O. continued to punch the thick wall until he created a small hole.  He peep through it and saw what was inside. His eyes widened when he saw a factory of humanoids. “What the hell?!”

 

“That’s the last one.” Luhan brushed his hands together before helping Kai. He swung Kai’s arm around his neck and began to walk.

Kai’s phone rang. “Hello?” He picked up. “D.O. speak slowly!” He scrunched his nose. Sehun rolled his eyes.

“You found what?!” Luhan looked at Sehun then at Kai. “Ok. Ok. Send me a picture and we’ll teleport there.”

“Where are we going?” Sehun asked.

Kai grinned. “We’re off to kill the mother of those disgusting zombies.” Kai’s phone vibrated indicating that D.O. has sent him the message. “Hold onto me and take a deep breath.”

Sehun tugged on Kai’s shirt. “Yah! I said hold onto me!” Sehun clicked his tongue before he held Kai’s arm. They teleported to where D.O. was.