CHAPTER 71

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 71~

 

 

“Yoohoo~” I waved my hands in front of Suho-oppa. He was staring blankly into the space. He gasped and looked at me. “Is there something wrong?”

“A-Ani.” He shook his head and pushed the cart. We were grocery shopping. “What do you want strawberry or mango?” He pointed at the jam in front of me.

I pouted and quizzically looked at him. “Oppa... I don’t like either. It’s choco or peanut butter, remember?”

He blinked and gazed at he jams. “O-Oh.. I forgot. My bad.” He reached for the choco jam. I silently observed him. He was acting strange today.

 

When we returned to the apartment complex, Suho-oppa and I parted ways.

I just placed the groceries on the counter when Kai teleported inside and sat on my couch. “Yah! I already told you no teleporting inside my place!” I shouted while placing the veggies on the fridge.

“Let’s play with Sehun and the others.” He said and stood up. “I heard he got a new game.”

I rolled my eyes. “Sure, whatever.” I kicked the fridge door closed with the back of my foot. While washing my hands, I asked Kai. “Kai, did something happen to Suho-oppa? He was acting strange today.”

Kai blinked and sat on the counter. I shot him a look and he gave a goofy smile. “By strange you mean?”

I sighed and went in front of him. “He was staring into the space the entire time we’re together. He even forgot my preference for jam flavors.”

“Aigoo~ Someone’s overreacting.” He messed my hair. “It’s Suho-hyung, we’re talking about, right? He will tell us if something is wrong.”

I eyed Kai and nodded. “You’re right.” *I must be imagining things.*

Kai smirked and held out a hand. “Now, my maiden, will you?” I rolled my eyes and slid my hand to his. He grinned and teleported us to Sehun’s place.

 

 

That night, Hana was already sleeping peacefully when the guardians held a meeting. Chanyeol gazed at the guardians who shocked with the news. His heart clenched in pain. He was going to leave her.

“Can’t I stay?” Kai whose head was lowered asked Suho.

“You can’t. All 10 of us are going to be there. Kris is no longer with us and Baekhyun, I don’t know where he is.” Suho sighed. “2 are gone. We can’t afford to lose another.”

Kai gritted his teeth. He remembered how devastated she looked when Kris left. *Hana...* Thinking of how she will live alone make him feel broken.

“When are we leaving?” Tao asked Suho.

“After her recognition.” He replied and stood up. He left towards his bedroom.

Silence filled the living room and heavy hearts pounded in their chests.

 

In one week, it will be the 10th grade recognition day. I was excited cause in due time, I’ll enter the 11th grade: High School Department.

“Daeji!”I swung my arm around her neck and she jumped in surprise.

“H-Hana!”She stuttered and bit her lip. I furrowed my brows.

“Is there a problem?” I released her and then cupped her cheeks. I looked straight into her eyes. She blinked and looked away. She removed my hands and then flicked my forehead.

“No, silly!”She giggled and placed an arm on my shoulder. “We’ll be 11th grade next sem!” She squealed and I covered my ears. “I’m sooo excited~”

“Yah! Do you want me to be deaf?!” I clicked my tongue. I side-eyed her and I could sense that she was hiding something. I slightly tilted my head.

We were walking towards the cafeteria when some girls bumped into me. I opened my mouth in pain.

“Yah! Aren’t you going to apologize?” Daeji stopped on her tracks and narrowed her eyes at the girls. They just smirked at each other then shot me a disgusted look.

“Daeji, it’s okay.” I patted her shoulder. She gave me an ‘are-you-kidding” look. I shook my head and started to walk.

“.” I heard a girl say. I took a deep breath. *It’s not worth it, Hana.* I bit my lip and ignored their stares.

 

“I can’t believe you did that.” Daeji stabbed her burger with her fork. She looked at me. “Why don’t you fight back?”

I continued to munch my food and pretended I didn’t hear her. “Since we'll have the recognition on Sunday, why don’t we hang out on Saturday?” I asked her to change the subject.

She puffed her cheeks and her teeth. “Oh~ You know me too well.”

I grinned. “I’m going to tell the others so you choose the location.” I sipped my drink and she nodded fervently.

“Sure, I will.” She said and looked at her burger. “I’ll choose a great location.” *Since this might be the last.*

We smiled at each other.

 

 


Have you seen the EXO 'XOXO' Highlight medley?!

It's so awesome!! >_<

I like the song when Luhan's pics flashed- I think it is "Don't go" ? I'm not sure, though. Kekeke~

 

A few more chapters and it will be "bye bye Two Moons: The Beginning" ~^_^~