CHAPTER 43

Two Moons: The Beginning

 

~CHAPTER 43~

"I am nothing to him"

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btDd9rOlc2k

 

 Three floors above me, I could see Kris tenderly kissing T. Jung. This might be one of the scenes I never want to see. *No!* There was no voice coming out of my mouth. It felt like there was a large lump on my throat. My knees weakened but it didn't stop me from running away towards the forest park. I thought that I was going to stop the moment I get there, that was what I thought. I didn’t notice that Kai’s coat fell from my shoulders. I couldn't stop from running.

 

I ran away. I was tired but it didn’t matter. “It hurts..Kris..” I grasped my dress and ran towards somewhere. Tears were falling from my cheeks and I could feel the coldness of the surroundings. “It’s too late. I lost.” I lost my heart.

It was dark. I sat on the cold grass and buried my face on my arms. I cried like I’ve never cried before. It was too painful- the moment I saw them kissing destroyed my wish, it destroyed my hope. “It’s cold.” I hugged myself. “I don’t want this anymore.. Why now? When I have the happiness I ever wanted? Why now?” I continued to cry.

 

Kris’ POV

I was sitting on the couch in my room. I was thinking of what happened earlier. *I kissed her…but-it felt wrong...* My hands brushed through my hair.

There was a sudden knock on my door making me stand up with curiosity. “Who is it that ddare to disturb me?” I opened my door and saw a pale Suho and Lay. “What?!”

They shook their heads and made their ways inside my room.

“Hana…we don’t know where she is.” Suho suddenly said. He was nervous.

“What?!” I shouted. “That crazy lad…Doesn’t she know it’s dangerous to stay outside?! She's being reckless!!”

Lay stood beside the window. He was looking for some signs of her. “Kai is already searching for her.”

I massaged my temples. *Think straight Kris. I’m sure it’s not the assassins.. They’re too beaten up..* I let out a sigh. “Okay, then I think we-“

My gaze fell on the outside of our room. A chill ran down my spine. “What the...” It felt dark and evil… It was the first time I felt this way.

“Whoever that is….he’s dangerous.” Lay said while his palms were on the glass. They quickly turned their attention to me. “Hana’s in danger.”

I gulped and turned my eyes outside. I could see a strong aura emanating from that direction. “Where is D.O.?”

“He’s in Daeji’s room waiting for our call.” Suho replied. His hands were trembling.

“Okay, I understand.” I nodded and opened the window. “I shall go first. You two…” I turned my head at them. “Inform D.O. and Kai.” They nodded and with that, I left. *Hana…please be safe.* I flew towards the forest.

 

Luhan’s POV

“Guys…. Hana’s in danger.” I slowly turned my head towards them. I was eavesdropping on Kris’ room. It was two rooms away from mine.

The pretzel from Xiumin’s mouth cracked and fell and he slowly swallowed the ones in his mouth. “You sure?”

I rolled my eyes. “Never doubt me, baozi.”

“A-Are we going to help?” Chen’s eyebrows wrinkled. He was worried but he needed confirmation. “Chanyeol…”

Chanyeol was at the far end of the room. He was staring at Kris’ figure which flew towards the forest. “This is Plan B.”

I sighed softly. *When will of you be honest about your feelings?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry short update..... kekekeke

 

oh and here is Baekyeol!!

 

 

love you all!! ~~~~>_<~~~~~