CHAPTER 39

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 39~

"Plan B"

------------

Suddenly, the spotlight appeared on me.

“What the?!” I felt that eyes were on me. *Ahjussi!!* I gripped on my gown. *It’s humiliating.* It was bright so I need to cover my eyes. There was some faint red light surrounding me and I can see shadows of people around me. A song was played. It was a beautiful one. (Into Your World~by EXO-K>_<)

Out of nowhere, a spotlight appeared below the stairs. I couldn’t see clearly but I saw a familiar structure. “Kai.” He was grinning at me as he drew closer, closer.

“What’s going on?” I looked around. I was quite nervous. He just smiled. Then, he wrapped his arms around my neck. “What-“ I noticed a cold thing was on my neck. I looked down and I saw a pendant.

 

 

“Happy birthday.” He whispered to my ears. I shivered for a moment there. His breath was hot. “Now..” He lifted his left hand. “May I have this dance?” He looked straight into my eyes.

I nodded. *How can I say no?* I slipped my hand into his. He placed his right hand behind my waist. We danced to the tune.. He was like a prince leading me to every step. It was graceful. Then, everyone decided to dance with their special ones under the faint red light. It was a pleasant moment.

"Thanks for this beautiful gift, Kai." I smiled at him as I touch the heart. He smiled and his eyes twinkled. 

"I just want you to smile like always." He grinned.

After a few minutes, someone touched Kai’s shoulder. “May I dance the princess?” It was Suho-oppa. Kai let out a disappointed smile and patted his back. He let go of my hand. Suho and I drew closer to each other.

He smiled warmly at me. He gestured that I come close. Then, he reached for my right hand and attached a bracelet with different stones. “This is my gift for you. Can you see the twelve colors?” He asked.

“Neh.”

“It’s our colors. I’m the dark blue one.” He pointed at the small stone clinging to a small chain. “Happy birthday, Princess Hana.” He raised his left hand asking me to dance with him.

“Are you sure it’s fine with Rian?” I asked with a soft voice.

“Did you say something?” I’m glad he didn’t hear it. I shook my head and both of us danced.

While we were dancing, he drew closer. “Did he greet you?” I looked up at him.

“Him?” I knew who it was. I looked down. “Ani.” *I don’t think he will.*

“Aww.. Don’t say that.” He smiled. “You’ll never know.”

*I just hope so.* I sighed.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol and the others were sitting by the corner table, observing everything, observing Hana.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

“It’s such a pretty view here, isn’t it?” I looked at their faces that were faintly radiated by the lights. They were focused on her.

“Shut up.” Xiumin-hyung crossed his arms. “It’s no fun at all. I mean, dude, why do we have to go here? It’s irritating!”

“Shh.. Let’s just keep it cool or else it’ll ruin the changes.” I blurted out. They suddenly looked at me.

“Changes?” Luhan-hyung tilted his head.

“....” Sehun stayed quiet.

All eyes were on me. “Alright, alright. I’m going to tell you the few changes to our plan.”

................

Hana’s POV

It was D.O. who danced with me next. He was very charismatic that he lost that derpiness of his for a second.

He smiled at me while he leads me. “Oh, I see Suho-hyung gave you the bracelet!”

I bring back what I said earlier. He was not only charismatic, he was also cute! Points for you, Daeji-ah! “Yeah. But I don’t know what this is for.”

“It’s a treasure that is only meant for the Maiden. Of course, it belongs to you. It is a simple representation.” He smiled. “So you better protect it with your guts, princess.”

“Guts?!” I laughed at his term. He was very weird in a way. “Okay, okay, I will.”

It was quite silent but it was comfy for me. “Have you danced her?”

“Ani, not yet. I made a vow that you should be first. So I danced with you first.” He smiled. I stopped dancing.

“Yash!" I pushed him. "Go for her. She’s more important than this.” I shooed him away. *What the?! Me coming before her? How ridiculous, D.O.!* “Dance with her, I’m sure she’s been waiting for you.” I pushed him away.

D.O. scratched his head. “But you, you-“

“It’s not the right time for this. Go now.” With that he bowed while furrowing his eyebrows. *Ugh, how unbelievable. He actually placed me first before the one he loves.*

Afterwards, someone whispered to my ear. “Hello, Princess.”

 I turned around and I found Lay smiling behind my back. He raised his left hand and offered a dance. I slipped my hand into his and we started dancing. “I couldn’t heal that feeling you have right now.” He laughed.

“Mwoh?” I also laughed. “Of course, you can’t. You are not cupid.” *Cupid? Cupid is not a healer of emotions. He’s just a baby with arrows and a bow. Kyeopta!*

“Happy birthday, young princess.” He warmly said. It was a pleasant greeting as expected of Lay.

“Thanks.”

.........................

 

 

Luhan’s POV

*Goodness, It’s Lay who’s dancing her right now. I wanna dance with her, too.* I slouched on my seat. “Chanyeol, please make it fast. What are the changes?” I was furious. My feet want to go there, NOW.

“Sure, hyung.” He smirked. “Since Plan A, didn’t work..”

“Plan A?” Xiumin curled his eyebrows.

Chen elbowed him. “Destroying her on the cemetery and at the forest...”

“Ohh...” He slyly smiled. “that time, when Kai and he others came to her rescue... and that other time when the assassins took charge...I get it.”

Tao shook his head. His eyes were focused on her but he was attentive. Sehun was there sitting beside me and his feet were fastly moving.  *Oh, Sehun* >_<

“Lemme continue guys.” He smirked again. “Since plan A didn’t work, we’re going to Plan B.”

“Plan B?” Sehun asked. “We don’t have plan B.”

“That’s why I made up one. To make up for our Mistakes. Arasso?” Chanyeol placed emphasis on the mistake word.

“What’s Plan B?” I asked. I was curious. I vowed not to read my teammates mind.

With that, Chanyeol grinned. “Actually, there are two things in this plan.”

“I don’t like this feeling..” Chen pouted and so did Xiumin.

“First, enroll in SIA.”

“Mwoh?!” Chen and Xiumin shouted. Tao just shook his head.

“Don’t wanna.” Xiumin pouted.

“Ani. I already did it.” He wagged his forefinger side to side.

“Mwoh?!” They said in chorus again. “How can you do this to us? I don’t like going to school!” Xiumin murmured. “This is despicable, Chanyeol!”

“So what’s the second?” Sehun asked.

“Befriending Hana.” He was grinning. Now, all of our attention were focused at her.

*That’s it. I can use this plan whatsoever.* “When do we start?” I asked.

“Sooner..” He replied.

“What about now?” I looked at him. *I hope it’s not obvious.*

The guys were looking at me. And gave me an “are-you-kidding-me” look. I nodded. “Start early to finish early.” I just used that as a scapegoat. I stood up and walked towards her.

“Hyung, you gotta be kidding me.” Sehun spoke in a soft voice while standing.

“I hate it..” Xiumin puffed his cheek.

“Then, let it all start.” Chanyeol grinned. *Luhan is really into this, eh?*