CHAPTER 5

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 5~

"My Teacher: Kris"

 

That night, I slept in the bed of Suho-oppa. There are two bedrooms in their room. Suho-oppa slept in Kai’s bed because Kai insisted it and also because of manners. Meanwhile Kai slept on the couch outside.

I thought of everything that happened on my bedroom; the shattered windows, the bloody book and “that guy”.

I said in a soft voice, “Ugh, I couldn’t sleep. But, but I need to. I need to for tomorrow.” When I said this, I put myself to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up early and went to my apartment. I cooked breakfast for the three of us. And before I invited them to my apartment, I changed myself first.

 

Suho’s POV

When I woke up, Hana was no longer there. I went to see if she was in the living room but she wasn’t. I only saw Kkamjong coming out of the bathroom.

“Kkamjong, where is Hana?” I asked while scratching my head.

“Yah, hyung. Call me Kai, that name should be erased from history. We’re living a new life now.” He his teeth.

“Geez, you’re so choosy. Alright, KAI, where is Hana?” I asked again hoping for his answer.

Our front door opened revealing Hana.

“Oh, Hana. I was just searching for you.” I was relieved from something.

“You’re going somewhere?” Kai noticed her attire.

“Yeah.  Come to my apartment, breakfast is ready.” She smiled and left for her kitchen.

I felt happy so I patted Kai's shoulder. "That kid is just like an angel. Does she know that we don’t have any groceries?" 

"That's why you should buy the groceries as soon as possible." He patted my shoulder and left the apartment.

"Yah!" 

The three of us ate together on her dining space. We talked about many things. I’m became at ease when I felt she has calmed.

After we ate, she cleaned the dishes and I cleaned myself. When Kai and I walked out of my apartment, she was ready to go somewhere.

“Hana, where are you going?” I bothered her business again.

I thought I have seen her touch something in her bag. “Library.”

“Oh. Then, how about you take Kai with you? It’s pretty dangerous for a girl to walk by herself.” I made an excuse just because I felt something wrong might happen to her.

“Then.” She looks at Kai and Kai smiled. The two went ahead of me. I was going to buy our grocery.

 

 

Hana’s POV

Suho-oppa made Kai come with me to the library. I don’t know why but I felt something bad has happened. I held on my bag tighter and I became nervous all of a sudden.

“Are you ok? Are you sick?” Kai touched my forehead.

“Ah, no. I’m fine.” I pointed at the library. “Ah, there it is!”

 

But when Kai and I arrived there, we saw an ambulance and a police car parking in front of it. I ran to the place and there was plastic lines saying “Crime Scene”. People started filling the outside. Kai went to my side.

“Kai, what happened?!” I started to feel afraid.

“Bad happened.” His voice became serious when the ambulance team took out something.

 

To my horror, it was a “dead” body covered with white sheets. A police came by it and took a look at the body. I saw the old librarian wearing a bloody shocked face. Blood has covered her entire face. Kai covered my eyes.

“Don’t look.” He whispered.

But before he did that, I saw a familiar figure standing by the crowd. It was “that guy”.

 

I removed Kai’s hands and ran off to “that guy’s” place. I slipped through the crowd but he was not there anymore. I turned around catching my breath and saw him walking away to a side street.

I followed him. I followed the sounds of his footsteps. I came about a dead end. "Wait!"

I touched the cold solid wall. Then, I heard a movement behind me. It was him.

“Why are you following me?” The guy asked drawing closer to me.

“I-I want to ask you something. Why did you leave this book on my bed?! Why did the librarian die?!” I had so many questions. I began trembling and shedding tear. I wiped it off and sniffed.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” He coldly said.  

*I know you're just pretending to not know anything.* “You’re lying! I saw you, I saw you on my bedroom! My eyes don’t deceive me.” I stood firm on what I believe in. But beside this belief, I had another thought on my mind. *Gah! Is he an angel or what?! He's so close to me.* In reality, he was standing three meters away from me.

“Believe what you want.” He turned around but Kai was already standing behind him.

“Hyung.”  Kai greeted him.

“You know him, Kai?” I was confused.

 

Kai’s POV

Hana ran off somewhere after I covered her eyes. I searched for her among the crowd and I saw her running to a side street. I followed her there. After a few minutes of running, I felt that she was near.

And there she was. “Hana.” I saw a familiar guy who walked behind her. I silently approached him from behind. I saw Hana crying and shouting. She was trembling to her heart.

I stopped when the guy turned around. I knew who it was. I knew him. He was the teacher who gave me my nickname.

“Hyung.” I said while looking at him.

“You know him, Kai?” I heard Hana asked.

“He’s my teacher, Kris-hyung.” I said to her.

Kris-hyung held my left shoulder and passed by. I didn’t expect him to greet me. He was going to leave when I felt something evil. Kris suddenly rushed back at us and held Hana’s hand. He covered her eyes and nodded to me. I knew what he wanted me to do. WE TELEPORTED.

We safely returned inside Suho and my apartment. Kris removed his hands from her face. She was in big shock when she saw where she is standing.