CHAPTER 13

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 13~

"Chanyeol and D.O."

 

A week had passed. Kai started to turn back to his own self and that made me at ease.

It was Saturday and I decided to pay my respects on Juwi’s grave.

 

Seoul Cemetery

The air continuously breathed through the grasses. It was quite cold. I brought white flowers and placed it on her grave. I gave my respects.

“I have so many questions. Everything is still unclear to me.” I stood up and looked at her grave.

 

I stood up and stared at her grave. December 15, 1939- March 4, 2012

I was going to leave when the wind suddenly felt strange. It felt like it was piercing my skin. I turned around to see Sehun and Luhan with 4 guys.

My eyes widened when I saw the guy wearing shades. He was the guy in my dream. He was the one on Ye Nolae’s place. He drew nearer and stopped by Juwi’s grave.

“We meet again, Hana. I’m Chanyeol.” His eyes looked deep and sharp.

I was shocked. My knees began to tremble. *Again?* “You-you’re Chan-yeol? Then, those guys are-”

“The guardians.” He smirked.

My heart is going to burst from nervousness. My mind started to panic. *Are they going to kill me? Right here? Right now? ...I need to escape.*

I looked at them and made a stepped back. *Kris! Kai! Suho-oppa! Please save me...*

Chanyeol touched my face. “Your face is cold. Is it because you’re too afraid?” He drew his face closer.

Sehun and the others just stood there and looked like they were bored.

“Yah! Can’t you do it faster?!” A man who looked like a bun shouted to Chanyeol.

“Alright, alright.” He then faced me. “Your face really resembles her. But, it’s too pitiful. It’s going to be destroyed.”

My eyes widened and sweat started to fall. His hand started to feel hot; super-hot. *Someone please save me! Please!*

“Oh no, they’re here.” Luhan said while scratching his head.

Out of nowhere, 3 figures stood beside me and Chanyeol. Kris was holding a silver blade and place it on Chanyeol’s neck. Kai held Chanyeol's wrist. And Suho-oppa embraced me. He buried my face on his chest. I started to cry. Suho-oppa just patted my head.

“It’s okay, we’re here. We’re going to protect you.” He whispered to my ear. I felt calm.

“Thank you.” I sobbed.

“Hey, what’s up Krisssss? It’s been a long time, old friend.” Chanyeol greeted him like nothing happened.

“Yeah, it’s been a long time. You’ve never change, still hardcore as ever. You never learned how to respect your hyung.”

“Yeah. And you never learned how to let go of the past.” Chanyeol looked like he offended Kris.

“Am I?" He curled his brows. "Your twisted brain was...never healed, huh?” Kris looked like he was going to pierce the blade on his neck.

“Stop this, Chanyeol-hyung.” Kai held his wrist tightly.

“And what are you going to do, Kai-i? Finish me?” Chanyeol mocked him with his deep voice.

Kai released a dark blue blade from his hand and pointed it to Chanyeol’s chest.

“Kai!” *I don’t want to see anyone die.*

I saw a guy walking from Chanyeol’s team. It felt strange. While the guy was walking, everything STOPPED. I didn’t move from my position; I was scared that he was going to hurt me if he found out. The leaves that were falling stopped in midair; the dust on the wind was clear. Everything stopped except him and ME.

He drew closer and closer. My heart was beating fast; terribly fast. I was hardly breathing and I felt dizzy.

The guy touched Kai’s hand and turned the blade to Kai. He removed Kris’ hand from Chanyeol’s neck. He turned around. I sighed.

He stopped walking. *Oh god, did he hear me?!*. He turned and looked at me. He was coming closer and closer to me. I was panicking. He looked like he was going to attack me.

“No one will help you now.” He stated and smirked.

I wish..I wish.. that we get out of this place... please... I closed my eyes. Once again, I felt life moving. I opened my eyes and I saw that we’re on the rooftop; Kris, Kai and Suho-oppa. The others are gone.

“Thanks, Kai. I thought we’re going to die there.”  I patted his back.

They looked surprised. They were staring at me.

“I didn’t do anything.” Kai said. He waved his hands in front of him.

“Eh? Then who was it who teleported us?” I was confused.

They were looking at me. “ Why are you guys staring like that? It’s not funny. Tell me who it is.”

“It was you.” Kris said like it was a fact.

My eyes widened. “Bwoh?! You gotta be kidding me! I am just a normal girl. I have no powers or such.” I held Kris’ arms. He sighed. He looked down then he faced me. His hand patted my shoulder. “Chill.”

*Why did he say that word to me? Do I look like I'm panicking?* But I knew the answer; I was scared. 

“Don’t worry, your powers are yet to be completed.” Suho patted my head.

“Suho-oppa. But-but” Kris cut me off.

He touched my face. “We need to treat that. It’s red.”

“Oh ye-yeah.” At that moment, my heart suddenly beat fast.

"Oh no, it's getting redder. I think it's totally swollen." Kris leaned in closer.

Suho rolled his eyes. "Like I said.. naive."

Kai stood on the side quietly as he looked at us.

 

That day, the four of us have our mind elsewhere.

After my cheek was treated, we walked towards the nearest cafe. It was quiet. Until I bumped into someone...

“ Hey! It’s you!” I recognized the voice.

“Daeji?”

“Omo! What happened to your cheek?! It’s red!” She didn’t touched it. She knew it was painful. “Uh.”

“Omo!! Why are Kai and Kris-songsaengnim with you?!” She was surprised.

“Ah. It’s because-”

“It’s because I need to buy some groceries. I asked for their help. I’m Suho, by the way.” Suho greeted her and shook her hand.

“I-I’m Daeji.” She whispered to my ear, “Really, what’s up with your neighbors?”

I looked at the three guys and saw how cool they were. I didn’t notice it before because all I saw was... Kris.

“But isn’t the grocery the other way?” She pouted.

“Ah, it’s because we haven’t had our breakfast. We decided to stop by the café, Crème Coeur.” Suho made another excuse. *Is he used to lying?*

“Oh.”

“By the way, where are you heading?” I asked.

“I am going to meet my “hubby”.” She blushed when she said that.

“Mwoh?! You have a boyfriend?!” I was shocked.

“He's not my boyfriend...I just like to call him 'hubby'.” She smirked. “There he is!” She pointed the guy behind me. I slightly tripped when I turned luckily someone caught me. It was a guy wearing a hoodie. It was the same hoodie before; back when I was finding Kai and Sehun.

“Watch your step.” He smiled.

Kai, Kris and Suho let out a laugh.

“Geez, the world is really small.” Kai approached the guy and gave him a hug. “Really, where did you disappear to, hyung?”

“Mianhe, Kai. I was busily living my own life.” He patted Kai’s back.

“You know each other?” I asked.

“Yeah, his name is Kyungsoo.” Kris answered.

“Hey, hyung. It’s D.O. I changed my name a long time ago.” He slipped his hand through his hair.

“Hubby!! So do you think we could join them?” Daeji clung to his arm.

“Well, if that’s okay with them. It’s been a long time. We haven’t hung out.” D.O. touched her hair.

*There’s too much love. It’s too shiny!!* I covered my eyes.

“Then it’s decided.” Kai happily clapped his hands. 

 

All of us went to Crème Coeur. It was the place where I saw Kris for the second time. We ordered and found our seats. We’re happily having our conversation. Daeji was beside D.O.; Kai was beside Suho and I was beside Kris. >_< D.O. was telling stories about Kai and the others. While they were busily talking, I noticed Kris. He was silently drinking his coffee. It was the same way I saw him before. He looked very mature and sophisticated. I thought that that was why I liked him.

“Hey, you’re drooling.” Kris laughed.

“Huh?” I touched my lips but they was no drool. “Kris, you liar!” I hit him and the coffee he was drinking fell on his lap.

“Yyyasssh!!! Careless girl!!” His chair moved backward. I tried to wipe the coffee. He shoved.

“Yah! Where do you think you’re wiping?! You Careless Girl!” He stood up.

I blushed when he said that. *Where was I wiping?* >_<

Everyone was looking at us.

“Hmmm, I sense an unrequited love in the air.” Daeji looked amused.

I wrinkled my brows and looked at Kris and he did the same. Everyone laughed except me, Kai and Kris.

That day ended so fast. I spent my night by my bedroom’s balcony. I remembered everything that happened that day. “Chanyeol...guardians...Ye Nolae...What more? Oh yeah, my powers....”

I drank my milk and stared at the sky.

*My life is starting to get messy. Mom, Dad is that why you left me?*

.

.

.

Nonetheless, it was a starry sky. A starry sky.