CHAPTER 25

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 25~

"Pure heart"

 

Kai and I went back to our bus. I found Suho-oppa already sitting on the back seat. He just greeted us when we came but he sat silently after that. It was a quiet trip and it was raining again.

"Kai, does it hurt?" I asked him while pointing on my lips. He just smiled.

"This doesn't hurt a bit." *Compare to your pain.* He ruffled my hair.

"I'll ask Daeji if she has a medicine, okay?" I stood up while the vehicle was moving. Suddenly, it became wobbly and I almost fell but a hand reached for me and it made me fell back on my sit. "Thanks."

Kai smiled again. "Just sit beside me. I want to sleep." He arranged my shoulder and he leaned his head there.

"Let him be. He deserves it." *Thanks Kai for punching Kris. If you didn't, I almost drowned him on the sea.* Suho smiled brightly at me. I just couldn't help but nod.

 

After an hour of trip, our bus came into our destination, the hotel. Kai woke up when I shook him. When we got out of the bus, ahjussi was already there. He reached for my hand.

"Ahjussi...I need to get my things." I looked back but I saw Suho-oppa and Kai get them.

"It's ok. Your boys got a hang of it." He chuckled. I blushed.

"Ahjussi!" I stomped my feet. Sometimes his jokes weren't funny at all.

"I was just kidding." He touched his tummy because he was laughing too much.

 

Miyoung approached Kai. "Omo! Oppa! Where did you get that wound?!" She was shocked.

"Ah, this is nothing. I tripped and fell. And it happened that a hard thing hit my lips." He lied while smiling.

"Take care of yourself, oppa. I don't want you to get hurt." She acted like a child and pouted.

"Okay, okay." Kai smiled at her actions.

 

Ahjussi was with me when we entered the hotel. Suho-oppa was beside Kai and his group. Daeji appeared beside me.

“Here are your rooms.” Ahjussi gave the keycards to us. “Thank you.”

“Thank you very much, Ahjussi.” I hugged him. “Thanks for this gift.” I whispered on his ear. He hugged me back.

“You’re always welcome.” He patted my head. Ahjussi left with his secretary. I guess he's pretty busy but he still spared some time for me. I'm really greatful.

*Is she his long-lost daughter or what?* Miyoung crossed her arms. *She really getting everyone’s attention, huh?* 

"Hey. Will you stop acting like that? It irks me." Haesung intentionally bumped into Miyoung while walking.

"What the heck?" Miyoung rolled her eyes. "Then, it's mutual, Haesung." She smirked.

"Whatever." Haesung walked ahead towards the elevator.

 

Suho-oppa will sleep in Kai’s room. While, Daeji would sleep in mine. D.O, Sehun, Luhan, Haesung and the other girl will sleep in separate rooms.

There were two beds in Kai and my room while the others have one.

I was unpacking my things while Daeji took a shower. I placed the book under my pillow.

When I finished everything, I took a shower too. After I changed into my thick clothes, Daeji and I headed towards the dining lounge on the second floor. I saw Sehun and Luhan eating with Chanyeol and some guys whose backs were facing me. Haesung was eating alone in the corner while the other girl was still not there. D.O, Kai and Suho-oppa waved at us and gestured to the chairs beside them.

When Daeji and I got our foods, we headed to Kai’s table.

“It’s fancy here. I always got Goosebumps on luxurious atmosphere.” Daeji rubbed her arms then shivered. “I don’t like places like this. I’d rather live in the woods.”

“Omo. Do we have the same brain, Daeji?” D.O. asked. He was thinking the same thing.

Everyone laughed. It was a great atmosphere. I just focused on happy things tonight after what happened with Kris.

 

We were the only students on the hotel. The other freshmen students were camping on a nearby campsite. There were also 20 juniors and there were no seniors because they need to study very hard for the entrance exams.

Tomorrow, everything will start and I hope everything will be alright.

 

It was Friday. I took a long jog around the park near the hotel to think about things. It was freezing but luckily I brought a jacket. When I took a turn on the right, I happened to see a guy wearing white clothes feeding a white dog.

I stopped when I found it amusing. I observed him fed the dog. Then after a few seconds, he high-fived the dog. “Ohmygosh! He’s a dog trainer?” I gasped when he stood up and looked at me. He smiled. *He’s so cute...*

Suddenly, he placed his hand in front then when he opened it, there was a small bear snack.

“Do you want me to feed him?”

He nodded. I reached for the food then I opened my hand towards the dog. The dog ate the snack. “Omo...” “I blushed when I saw him smiling warmly at me.

“Do you live around here?” I asked him.

“Ani.” He stood up. The dog barked and the guy nodded. After that, the dog ran around.

“You understand what he said?” I slightly laughed while observing the dog.

“Actually, I don’t.” He replied. I raised my browd and turned to him. “Do you want to talk? I mean if that’s okay with you.” He smiled at me.

*He looks kind.* “Sure.” We sat by the bench. It was getting cold so I wore my jacket.

“Why are you lonely?” I was shocked when he asked me that. I placed my hands on my lap.

“Is it that obvious?” I looked at the dog trying to catch the butterfly.

“Hmm-mmm.” He nodded.

I didn’t want to answer him because he was a stranger but something inside told me that I should. “I’m broken-hearted.” I covered my face with my hands because I felt embarrassed.

“Really?” He turned to me. I glanced at him. “Poor guy, I guess he lost someone...amazing.”

“Eh?” I blushed when he said that. *I’m amazing? This guy doesn’t even know me or maybe he was just sweet talking.* I shook my head.

“He doesn’t deserve your love.” He placed his hands on the bench and he looked at the sky. I felt a small pain in my heart.

*Kris doesn’t deserve my love? But... Everything about him, I-* I gripped my pants.

He glanced at me and gave me a mischievous smirk. “What do you think?”

There was a moment of silence between us. I disagreed with what he said. I was mad. “You’re wrong! He deserves my love, every single bit of it. You don’t know him so stop saying that!” I shouted at him while my eyes were closed. Then, I heard a laugh.

“Hahahaha!! No need to be angry.” He his teeth.

I opened my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows when I looked at him. "How will I not be angry when you say that he doesn't dese-"

He leaned his back on th bench. “Your love is pure. You still love him even though he broke your pure heart.” He looked straight at my eyes. I felt that he was sincere.

"....Really?" *Pure love*

“Really. I hope he open his eyes someday and see what’s in front of him.” He looked at the sky. “Mistakes are meant to be corrected, you know.”

“Mistakes...” I looked at sky, too. A cold breeze passed through my face and hair. “Ah. I got it.” I closed my eyes.

The guy whistled and the dog came running back. He stood up and started to walk.

"Everything will start now.” He whispered.

“Huh?” I asked him because I thought he said something. But when I turned, he disappeared.

“I forgot to ask for his name.” I sighed. “But, maybe there will be a next time.” I stood up and stretched my arms. “Thank you, whoever you are. I found an answer.”

I bowed towards in front of the bench and I went back to the hotel.