CHAPTER 67

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 67~

 

 

 

 

I woke up only to find myself inside a tube. I felt that my head was going to split. I fell on my back and hit the glass tube. “Where...am...I?” I said. I looked around and realized that everything was white. There was another tube beside mine.

The light turned off and everything was black. “What’s going on?!” I slowly stood up and kicked the glass. It didn’t have a crack. *Why didn’t it work? Is the glass too strong?*

Suddenly, I heard a sound so I turned. My eyes widened when I saw Yoonmi and Rian inside a glass that was connected to the wall. They were sitting on the ground side by side.

“Rian!Yoonmi!” I banged on the glass and it pained me. I forgot that my arm was burnt. “Rian!Yoonmi!” I called after them.

Yoonmi turned her head towards my direction. She narrowed her eyes.

“Yoonmi!” I screamed after her. Her eyes widened when she realized it was me. She quickly shook Rian and pointed at me.

“Hana!” They called after me and started to cry. 

“I’m sorry for involving you with all of this.” I said even if they can’t hear me. “I’m sorry.” I touched the cold glass and leaned my forehead. “I’m sorry.”

 

 

 

Kim Bo Kyung-Suddenly http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6yFS0QlJmZg (If you think it didn't much this chapter, you can choose not to play it ^_^)

 

“What is she saying?” Yoonmi asked Rian who was crying. She shrugged and observed Hana. Her heart was hurt when she saw how beat up she was.

“She has so many wounds.” Rian touched the glass and looked sorry. “She might be hurt because of us.” She looked at Yoonmi.

Yoonmi’s lips quivered. She was jealous when she noticed how Sehun looked at her differently. She regretted how she backstabbed her mentally. “I’m sorry...”

Rian blinked when she saw another part being lit. She signaled Hana to look at her back. Hana raised her brows and turned.

 

 

“What?” I noticed that Rian was pointing something behind me. I turned and saw that a part has its lights . I saw a white door being opened. A man in coat entered and walked towards me. He pressed something on a pad in front and smoke appeared on my glass. “What are you doing?!”

The man continued what he was doing. He pulled a lever and I saw a 100% red mark signal. Soon, the tube was filled with smoky gas.

Inhaling it, everything went hazy. I slowly fell on the floor with my back leaning on the glass. I weakly let my hand touch the glass. “What are you...doing?”

Green light encircled the tube and electricity flown on each tubes. I cried in pain coz'  I was being electric shocked. I trembled and I could hear the faint screams of Rian and Yoonmi.

It was after a few minutes that the green light turned red. I hardly breathe. “What did you-“ I heard the tube beside mine open. I turned and my eyes widened. “Oh...my..god.” I gulped hard when I saw Hakai.

Hello, unnie.” She smirked at me and at the same time looked down on me. “Thanks for the deal, now I’m free.” She twirled strands of her black hair and turned. “I’ll see you later.” She began to walk beside the man in white cloak. They exited the room.

“What have they done?!” I shouted with all my strength. She was freed and now she can do anything. I remembered how the guardians described her. She was strong. She was powerful. And now, she has sided with the enemy. “Hakai!”

 

The door opened again revealing two persons-Kris and T. Jung. I turned and my jaw dropped. “Kris!” I shouted at him. His eyes widened when he saw me. I felt relieved when I saw he’s alright. I smiled widely when he ran towards me.

“Hana!” He touched the glass and looked at me.

“K-Kris, they freed Hakai!” I blurted out and my trembling hands touched the glass. “What will happen now?!”

He swallowed before he tapped his forefinger in front of my lips. “Let’s not worry about that. I need to get you out of that thing.” I nodded fast. Kris went over the pad and pushed buttons. My gaze fell on T. Jung who was standing from afar. She was wearing white clothing.

“Kris, how did you find her?”

He looked up at me then glanced at T. Jung. He turned back to the pad. “I was wandering on the halls when I heard a voice asking for help. Turn out it was Elie. She was locked up in a room.” I made an ‘o’.

I turned my head at Rian and Yoonmi who were screaming something. “What?”

 

Choi opened Rian’s picture book. She flipped on the pages and a certain picture got her attention. “Teacher Jung...” She read before she dropped the book. Her hands were trembling.

 

“What?” I raised my brows and all I could see was them pointing at her. They’re afraid. My heart beat rose. When I just turned at T. Jung, I heard the sound of a gun. Everything went slow.

“Kris!” I screamed as I watched him fell on the ground. I kneeled inside the tube and banged on the glass. “KRIS!”

He looked up at me and crawled slowly. His hand was reaching for me. “Ha..na”

Tears began to fall. I was panicking. *I need to save him. I need to save him.* I looked at my sides thinking that I may find something. I heard him cough. My eyes widened in horror when I saw blood was coming out from his mouth. “No! Kris!”

He gulped hard and slowly stood up. He touched the tube and smiled weakly at me. “It will be okay.” He slowly said. I stood up and placed my hand in front of his. I nodded fast even though a part of me was saying it will not.

Kris gave a small smile before walking towards the pad. He glanced at Elie and he had a resentful expression. He turned to the pad and pushed some buttons.

I banged on the glass. I was already trying to use my powers but I failed. This glass tube was stopping me. I suddenly heard a thud. My eyes widened when I saw Kris coughing hard. His right hand was already gripping on his chest.

“Kris! You need to stop!” I gazed at the pool of blood. “You’re losing too much blood!” He looked at me and gulped hard. He breathed hard and reached for the pad. He pushed a button and then I heard a sound. I looked up and saw green light was flashing. The tube rose up. “Kris, you did it!” I turned to him. My eyes widened when I saw him lying on the ground. “Kris!”

I dashed beside him and held him in my arms. He looked at me and smiled. He touched my wet cheek. “You’re...safe..now. Don’t...cry...” He said weakly. I bit my trembling lip. I touched his cold hand and nodded with my eyes closed. “Hana...”

I opened my eyes and tears flowed again. “Y-Yes?” My voice cracked. *Lay I need your powers.* I tightened my grip on his hand.

“I need you to leave now... Bring... them with you.” He glanced at Rian and Yoonmi who were crying hysterically. I shook my head.

“I can’t leave you!” I shouted and he just smiled. He coughed again. “Kris!”

The ground began to shake making me look up. “Kris, I’ll teleport you out of here.” I told him while looking around.

“No.” He looked straight into my eyes. His forehead was sweaty and his face was already pale. He inhaled deeply and gazed at the ring he gave me. “Always...wear that.” He said. I looked at the ring and touched it with my thumb. I nodded and he smiled. The ground shook harder this time. “Kris, we need to go!” When I turned to him, my world stopped. "K-Kris?" 

Elie smirked and rolled her eyes. She got her phone and called someone. “Bring them in.”

“K-Kris?” My voice cracked as I touched his face. “kris, wake up.” I slapped his face slightly for how many times. I bit my lip and blinked the tears away. I screamed and hugged him tightly. My hand held his head while my head was buried beside his neck. “Wake up. I beg you. Please, wake up.”

My heartbeat rose and everything seemed slow. Thump. Thump. Thump. “He’s gone...” I cried hard after I laid his head on the floor. I gripped on his shirt while my head was on top of his stomach. “He’s gone.” THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

The earth shook hard and the wind surrounded me and Kris. “Kris!!!” I screamed for him even though I knew he will no longer answer. “You said we’ll return together... Why did you lie?” I closed my eyes and memories of us together flashed before me. *Why did fate play with us?* I sobbed harder. "Kris!" I screamed.

 

Rian and Yoonmi were already crying nonstop when they saw what happened. “Kris-songsaengnim...”

“T. Jung was the one who kidnapped us.” Rian hugged Yoonmi.