CHAPTER 68

Two Moons: The Beginning

~CHAPTER 68~

 

When Kris just entered the room where Hana was in, D.O. and the other three have just ended destroying the factory of humanoids. “I never thought it would be this easy.” Kai watched as the place get on fire. He smirked.

The ground begun to shake after an explosion happened in one of the machines. Their eyes widened.

“We need to run!” Kai shouted. D.O. was going to run but Kai tugged on him. “I can’t run!” D.O. rolled his eyes and lifted Kai on his back. They hurriedly exited the place through the hole D.O. created.

“Now what?!” Sehun asked. Luhan squinted his eyes when he saw a large rock that the four of them can stand on. “Come on!”

The other three didn’t think twice. They stepped on the rock. Luhan rode as well. His eyes glowed with magenta and the rock began to levitate.

D.O’s eyes widened. “You can do that?!”

Sehun rolled his eyes. “He obviously can, duh”

D.O. clicked his tongue and hit the back of Sehun’s head. “Yah! You’ve got some nerves, MAKNAE.” Sehun frowned and crossed his arms.

Kai just chuckled watching the two. Suddenly, the four of them felt something. Kai touched his chest. It felt that something was lost. “What’s this feeling?” He looked at the others.

Luhan’s eyes widened when he heard Hana’s thought. “Kris is gone.” Their jaw dropped.

“Hyung...” Sehun bit his lip and lowered his head. D.O and Kai turned quiet. They couldn’t believe what just happened.

“Kris...” Kai clenched his fists and tears began to flow. “...”

 

 

The door opened revealing men wearing black and white clothes with a stretcher. Elie nodded her head towards us and then the men charged before us. I slowly blinked and looked at the ceiling only to find a figure standing behind me. My eyes widened. I was going to use my powers but I felt a sharp object pierced behind my neck. I winced in pain.

Two men wearing the black clothes dragged me away from Kris. “We only got three minutes!” I heard them say. The men wearing white cloaks placed him on the stretcher. They brought Kris with them when they left.

“No!” I shouted weakly as I tried to stand up. My vision was blurry but I can see T. Jung smirking at me. She won. The men in black shoved me making me hit the pad.“No...” They left the room.

I shook my head trying to remove the haziness. I use the pad to balance me but the ground shook again. My hands slipped so I fell on the ground. I cried in pain when my arms hit it. I gulped hard and glanced at my side. It was Kris’ blood that was beside me. Tears fell and I cried harder. “Why?” *Why did they take you away from me?!* I choked while looking at the ceiling. I can see cracks. “It’s going to collapse soon.”

“Hana!” I heard faint screams. I almost forgot Rian and Yoonmi. I suddenly felt my strength returned. I slowly stood up and walked towards the glass. I stared at them. Their expressions showed how sad they were. I smiled weakly and teleported inside. Their eyes widened and I just shook my head. “Come.” I waved my hand towards me.

They looked at each other before they went beside me. I gave them a weak smile. “Hold your breath.” I instructed.

 

Fairytail- sad song http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BiW1I3TgnAk

 

I teleported the three of us outside.“Hana! Rian! Yoonmi!” I heard Suho-oppa. He hugged the three of us but I just stared blankly in the air.  Suho-oppa released us when he felt something was wrong.

“Oppa.” Rian’s voice cracked as she looked at me. “Kris-songsaengnim...” She sobbed harder and Yoonmi cried with her. Suho’s eyes widened and he turned to me.

"Hana" He hugged me tight. I just stared at the collapsing building while tears are flowing. Chanyeol, Tao, Xiumin, Lay and Chen’s mouth was agape. *Kris.* They felt something was squeezing their heart. Daeji looked sadly at me. “Hana.”

“...” Chanyeol turned to the collapsing building. His hands were turning white because he was clenching it hard. *You must be happy you’re with her now, huh?...Selfish guy.* He stopped himself from crying.

D.O, Luhan, Kai and Sehun stopped on their tracks in a distance when they saw Suho-oppa hugging me. Kai swallowed hard as he looked at me. “Hana..”

We just stood there watching everything turn into nothing.

 

 

 

After seeing that nothing was left, we returned home.

Soon, news broke out that a scientific facility was destroyed because of a fire explosion. It was a lie.

 

 

 

 

 


Everything is happening so fast. O.o Kekeke~ I'm rushing things now since I'm planning to end it on the 30th.