Drabble - The only one (SaNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

(Sana - succubus)

She moves around the room with feline grace, her eyes on her prey.
She is interested in any girls, no matter what nationality, she just goes to the goal.
She always does.
One glance, one touch of her hand, her smile, and that's it, the prey itself follows.
Maybe for an hour today.
She wants what I can't give.
I'm used to.
So I watch them leave, and as I turn back to the bar to finish my drink, then order another, I wait for her to return.
I was mistaken, exactly 15 minutes passed, without turning around, I know that she has returned.
I feel her warm curves on my back as she wraps her arms around me from behind.
- Let's go home, - she mutters.
- What did it taste like? I ask, but I don’t expect an answer from her, I don’t need it.
- Not as sweet as you, Nayeon-unnie, - she kisses my cheek, hugs me tighter, then whispers, blowing her warm breath over my ears, - You are the only one I want and love, unnie.
- So what did it taste like, Sana? - I do not bother to answer, which just wants to slip off my tongue, I decide to return to the previous question again.
Sana kisses my cheek, her one hand moving from her waist to her lower abdomen, staying there while her other hand reaches for her half-finished cocktail. She finishes it, then pulls away, sits down at a nearby chair, with a cheerful squint in her eyes, looks at me:
- I could show you clearly, Nayeon-unnie, but you don't like such things, so, respecting your boundaries, I'll just say: Bitter. I need sweetness now - she winked at me coquettishly, gently touched my hand, smiled y.
- Look somewhere else, Sana, I went home - took out my wallet, paid for the drinks, got up and began to leave.
- Hey, little sister, sorry, sorry - hurried after Sana, clasping our fingers, forcing me to stop. She hugged her, pressed her to her, whispered hotly: - My joke has gone too far, I'm sorry. I don't want to be here anymore, let's go home. What I "drank" from those who followed me is enough for today.
- Are you sure?
- Sure, unnie, let's go back. To be honest, I only thought about returning home, lying with you in our bed, hugging you, inhaling your aroma, falling asleep. Trust me, Nayeon-unnie, you are the only one I constantly thought about while I was with them - Sana said, lightly pushing me to the exit of the nightclub where we went every evening so that my little sister Sana could feed on the life forces from other people .
I know that she kept silent, I could mentally say them:
If not for our family connection, I would be the only one who satisfied all her desires ...