Ice cream (SaMo)

ONESHOT TWICE

the last part of the trilogy AU SaMo (1-chocolate, 2-vanilla)

Today should be a wonderful day.
Perfect.
So Sana thought when she went to bed yesterday.
But waking up in the morning, all confidence disappeared somewhere.
During the morning, she several (very many) times changed her opinions about what needs to be prepared, whether it is necessary to clean it up again in a clean apartment, whether to call Momo and find out when she is going to come (or rather, by hints, remind her what date is today).
With such thoughts, she went shopping (bought everything according to the list of ingredients), brought everything home, gently drove the curious puppy out of the kitchen, and started cooking. But within five minutes, Sana felt guilty towards the puppy. Leaving the knife near the board, she took out food for the puppies, put everything in a bowl, poured some water, picked up all the toys from the floor, went to the puppy that was lying near the sofa. Attracting the puppy's attention with the smell of food, she took him to another room, Sana him a little and promised to release him in a few hours, then closed the door behind her.
Once again looking around the kitchen, making sure that everything is good and clean, you can start decorating.
Tablecloth (peach color). - Yes.
Two chairs (opposite each other). - Yes.
Two plates, two forks, two wine glasses - Yes.
The wine itself (semi-sweet and red). Usually Sana didn't drink wine, but today is a special occasion. You can (one or two small sips).
Napkins. - Yes.
Selection of romantic songs. - Yes.
Hmm, what else.
Oh yes, two candles, how could I forget! - Yes.
The message came:
Honey, I'll be home soon. Momo.
Feeling panic that nothing was ready yet, Sana quickly threw a red rose into a vase, put it in the middle of the table, and began to quickly prepare ice cream.
Ice cream was an excuse to meet.
Yes, don't look like that, Sana is still too shy to ask about a date directly (although they've been together for a while).
In the kitchen, ice cream, specially purchased (vanilla), was melting in a bowl so that something else, unusual and original could be molded from it.
Ice cream is perfect to taste.

The ice cream was soft enough by the time Sana prepared the living room.
Sana tried to make two identical ice cream desserts - chocolate peach:
- two small squares with walls;
- hollow core;
- whipped cream on top;
- shavings of chocolate;
- homemade sauce (a special recipe kept secret).
Sana was pleased with herself.
- Everything is just perfect. All that remains is to subtly hint Momo to carefully eat her ice cream.
Why?
Hmm, it's simple.
There was something unusual about Momo's ice cream itself.
More precisely, something special is hidden inside the ice cream.
In the center, at the very bottom, the dessert was not empty.
Sana planned for a whole month (if not longer), pondering how to discreetly buy, and then put the purchased small box with a ring inside. Today was the day she decided to ask the most important question.
I hope for a positive answer. ”Sana sighed to herself as she carried her desserts to the refrigerator to put them in, so that they would keep their appearance until the evening when Momo came.
Nearly reaching the refrigerator, Sana heard the doorbell ring.
Quickly putting aside the desserts, she rushed to the door. Panic broke out when Sana realized that she had not yet changed into the clothes she had laid out for the occasion, and had not put on makeup.
Sana then set her own speed record: she rushed into the bedroom, changed her clothes, brushed her hair briefly, and then flew into the living room so quickly that she almost collided with a frightened Momo.
“I managed to free myself earlier, honey.” After blinking a couple of times to ward off thoughts of a ghost, Momo smiled brightly at her girlfriend.
- Welcome home, Momorin - making timid steps towards the girl, Sana hugged her waist, kissing her cheek. - Come in, I have almost everything ready.
Momo held Sana in place, still hugging and kissing passionately on the lips, then pulled back.
- Happy six months, baby. Today we have exactly one month since we started dating. I love you honey.
- You still remembered, baby! - happily jumping up and down, Sana lit up, kissing the girl back.
- How can I forget such an important day for me? - kissed him once, but now the kisses were all over her face, making Sana laugh louder. “I will never forget that date when you said yes to me.
- Nice to know, honey - they stood in their arms for a while, when a rumbling sound sounded in the silence. Sana laughed, Momo blushed brightly. - Momorin, let me go, I can hear your belly rumbling. Go, have a seat, I'll bring some food now.

She glanced over her shoulder as she entered the kitchen to see Momo sitting and grinning foolishly at the rose in front of her.
Even though she was a little less nervous than before, Sana couldn't enjoy her meal normally. She almost did not feel the taste (just a piece did not fit into ). Momo, on the other hand, was delighted, she enjoyed the dinner and wine with immense gratitude, so happy about the whole romantic gesture and told Sana about it several times.
Then it was time for Sanya to clear the plates and grab the desserts. Momo wanted to help, but Sana refused, nervously doubting at the last moment. Maybe take out the box and just serve ice cream without question?
With some determination, although her hands were shaking, Sana brought the desserts to the table, placing one she had prepared for Momo in front of her and the other for herself.
- You spoil me today, baby - Momo smiled at her with a wide and happy sweet smile and took Sana's hand.
At the sight of the loving gaze in Momo's eyes, Sana finally relaxed.
They reached out for each other, their lips meeting halfway, kissing softly.
After a long time, when it became clear to Sana that Momo was completely satisfied just by looking at her with a completely woozy look, and that Momo had probably completely forgotten about the ice cream that began to melt a little in front of her. Sana smiled tenderly.
- Momorin, honey, you completely forgot about the ice cream - she grinned and looked meaningfully at Momo. - Eat ice cream until it's completely melted.