SECRET FRIEND (OT9)

ONESHOT TWICE

Yesterday, after much discussion about what to do, the girls decided to arrange a Secret Friend's Day. Each of the girls selected from the hat a piece of paper with the name on it. For the whole day, each of the girls should secretly care for, touch the heart of a friend. Secret should be kept until the evening of the next day. If the secret was revealed earlier, this person lost.

Yesterday they chose.

Yesterday, when they were left alone in their thoughts, they began to ponder how and how to affect the heart of their secret friend.

Yesterday, each of the girls thought out a plan.

Today, as soon as they woke up, the plan became a reality.

 

POV NAYEON

I could not believe my luck. When I went to get the name, I thought of only one person. This is not because I do not know the rest well, no, I just spend all my time with this girl. We are like half sisters. By the way, the fans nicknamed us “Peach Sisters”. Yes, yes, you heard right.

I pulled out the name "Momo."

I felt amused, but I was able to keep a serious expression on my face. And never look in her direction. More precisely, I looked in, just so as not to get caught. Unfortunately, our members have very sharp eyes, especially DaHyun and Jeongyeon . I didn’t spend them, because when we went to bed these two came to me and whispered:

You're lucky unnie, Momo is the best option.

Yes, they are right here, I didn’t have to think for a long time to draw up an action plan for tomorrow. I know where to start the morning, how to make her heart beat faster during the day, and in the evening to nap in my arms, curled up like a cat.

Victory in my pocket.

I wonder who got my name?

 

 

POV JEONGYEON

The name that fell into my hands was not complicated, because I know this girl for more than 10 years. We have grown together so that sometimes it seems that I am she, and she is me. We don’t even need to speak, because we understand from a half-word and half- view .

I thought it was easy to make a plan, but I realized that I was confused.

From the first minute she will immediately realize that I am her secret friend. Unfortunately, not only do I have deductive methods. All members are like that, especially my best friend JiHyo , the leader of our entire gang. As soon as I go up to her and say something nice, she will narrow her eyes, smile slyly, and then hug you and whisper:

- Don’t bother yourself, Jeong , I know that you are my secret friend .

But the attempt is still better than nothing, right?

You just need to get together, pull yourself together and give it 200%.

I will do my best, give the brightest memories for JiHyo .

 

POV MOMO

I will definitely fail on a mission. My secret friend already knows that it is me, the one who pulled out her name. I never knew how to hide secrets, although I keep one secret so deep that no reporter can get there. The secret of my feelings. Hmm, no, it's better not to think about her, but to focus on the mission.

-Momo-chan, who did you choose. - Having met an absent-minded look from her friend, Mina went up to her, holding her folded sheet in her hand.

- You did not understand? - looked confusedly at Mina, she shook her head, smiled sweetly.

-What should I understand? Do you know who is my secret friend? - The girl asked, wrinkling her nose again sweetly.

- I am? Where from? - Sighed to herself and was glad at the same time, she did not guess. - I took the very last of the hat, -I reminded, meeting a curious look and keeping it. - And who did you come across? - She asked innocently.

- I haven’t watched yet - shyly tilted her head to the side, Mina took a small step back. “Then I'll see when I'm alone.”

I did not ask why, because I already knew the answer. She is the same as me, it’s hard for us to hide secrets.

- Be that as it may, let's try! - confidently hugging her shoulders, she encouraged both herself and Mina.

- Yes, we will surely handle it. We know our girls, right?

-Of course we know. Therefore, it’s easier for us to give their heart pleasant moments - flashed her the biggest smile, Mina smiled back at me and walked away completely.

Maybe Minari is my secret friend? And has she already started her mission? If so, now my heart is full of joy and happiness.

 

POV MINA

No, Momo is definitely not my secret friend. Usually, when she stores something, she cannot stand my gaze. No, Momo is not her, then who? I secretly scanned the faces and behavior of the girls, or someone skillfully hides or no one pulled me out. Ha ha ha, no, what I think about, my name was in a hat. All names lay there.

I lied to Momo. I looked at the name, and panicked.

Honestly, I am a quiet and homely person.

Interested in games and puzzles.

I listen to songs, of course, but in order to learn choreography for them, if this is not preparation for the performance, no, not mine.

I'd rather stay at home and do something at home.

But the name that I got from my hat is not a home person.

She loves to move, cannot sit still. She is interested in absolutely everything. She often goes out somewhere and walks for hours, finding new places for filming, clothing stores, bookstores, and cafes.

Yes, Nayeon is unnie such a girl. So, if I want to give her heart a pleasant memory of myself, I will have to follow her everywhere. And this means sacrificing your relaxation at home and games.

But, only between us, I have long been ready to make such walks.

 

POV JIHYO

I vigilantly followed each friend, preliminarily figuring out by facial expressions who my secret friend is. But my girls are all so secretive that I didn’t understand anything. Although, no, I see who Nayeon - unnie chose and whom Momo- unnie chose . Jeongyeon avoids my eyes, I would decide that she is my secret friend, but I'm afraid to make a mistake.

Want to know who I pulled?

Ha.

Easy.

I know exactly how to please Sana.

Yes, the name "Sana" is in my hands.

There is no need to make a plan here. Our Sanya needs love, hugs and sweet words. Her heart is easy to get.

I wonder if it may happen that Sana is my Secret friend.

How lucky me then!

Oh my heart, how lucky I am then!

My secret affection will reciprocate.

Oh! Something I blabbed, I'm embarrassed to voice even if it happens in my thoughts.

 

POV SANA

I do not know what to do. I'm confused. I don’t know if I am happy. No, not so, not correctly expressed. I am definitely happy, because I have drawn out the name of my colleague in secret. She is the only one who knows my true feelings. I admitted to her a long time ago that I was in love with JiHyo .

And I know who she is in love with.

But why do I need such knowledge for tomorrow?

After all, a secret friend should delight and warm his heart, and not bother with his secret admiration for another girl!

I can’t ask anyone. After all, so I will reveal her secret.

Ah, and what should I do now?

How can I please Jeongyeon, tell me please!

 

POV TZUYU

I'll take her to the dog cafe, she will like it.

I'm sure.

Right

How do I know?

Just the other day we were talking and JiHyo - unnie , with a sigh, said:

- I would go with you there, only I do not have a dog.

Yes, by the way, I chose the name of the leader.

Tomorrow will be a great day, we will have fun.

 

POV CHAEYOUNG

When I let go of my hand in my hat, I prayed that the name that fell to me was DaHyun. My bro. If it is the name DaHyun - unnie, then I will succeed. I just need to look at her to understand what she wants at the moment.

I looked around to check my assumptions.

She looked at me smiling.

There is so much love for me in her eyes that my heart melted. I looked, almost lost in it, when I heard a voice above me:

-If you look at her like that for a long time, then DaHyun - unnie will understand, Chaengie - Tzuyu warned her quietly. She came after her to stretch out her happy name.

Wow, I almost got caught!

How good that it was Tzuyu.

I would not know what to answer to others. I smiled sweetly at her, quickly putting my hand in my hat, pulling out a piece of paper, pinching it in my fist.

She moved farther from the members, but not so far from DaHyun, glanced briefly at her, catching a tender look, and opened her fist.

My heart pounded faster.

I knew it!

DaHyun!

I got the name " DaHyun ".

I will definitely win this battle. I smiled pretty, showing my dimples on my cheeks, looked back at DaHyun again .

She did not look in my direction, her thoughtful gaze was turned to Mina.

My heart fluttered, I was worried.

Really, DaHyun is not my Secret friend?

Oh, no, please, please, let it be my bro!

Next to her, I can do anything.

 

POV NO ONE

- DaHyun, you last - called her JiHyo . - Pull your fate, Dubu! - pulling the hat forward.

-I'm sure that with this name I will win, - the girl said confidently, approaching the leader.

On the way, she hugged Chaeyoung over her shoulders, smiled at Tzuyu, winked at JiHyo. She put her hand inside the hat, hiding a small piece of paper from her eyes, and glanced quickly. After reading the name, she blurred in the most tender and soft smile.

-Tomorrow will be a lot of fun; - she answered happily, seeing a silent question from all members.

 

POV DAHYUN

Once, tell me who I chose?

I think no need to talk.

You guessed it.

After all, Once?

Tomorrow will be a great day, because with me will be the one I love more than anyone in the world.

Wait, my Secret friend, tomorrow ...