Surprise ( DaHyun )

ONESHOT TWICE

In the 2019 championship game again among the idols , and again at that time in a row taken TWICE participation. Only not the whole group, but the youngest - School Food Club - DaHyun , Chaeyoung and Tzuyu .

All three months these three had secret negotiations, hinted that fans were waiting for the Championship with great impatience. After all, a surprise awaits them. What a surprise, no one admitted. Even the older ones were not up to date, although the youngest ones always told them everything.

No secrets.

Nayon-onni in her Vlive spread her arms and shrugged, sadly informing the fans:

“Sorry, but they didn't tell us anything.” We ourselves are waiting for the start of their performance.

Fans knew that Naeon was telling the truth, because in her eyes there was no giggle, some mystery, which is always present when she knows something.

They were waiting.

Senior members also waited.

The younger ones giggled, behaved mysteriously and were silent.

All that the fans knew was that the girls would participate, so DaHyun would be another specially invited MC. That is, she will remain until the very end of the Championship. Longer to see a darling, isn't this happiness for a fan soul?

Everything that the members knew - DaHyun was seen less often than the rest of the maknae . DaHyun all the time disappeared somewhere and came home very tired and exhausted. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were silent and did not comment.

So day X has come.

In front of the athletics stadium were three presenters, starting to talk about the Championship from the very beginning. One host was greeted quite loudly, not only with applause, but also with screams. Kim DaHyun is the beautifulTofu from TWICE. Fan views were directed only at her, and her heart heard only her voice, saying:

- Welcome to the Idol Championship .

While the broadcast was taking place , DaHyun smiled, and the fans smiled with her, touching her beauty and grace.

Fans followed her inside the stadium, where they were again bewitched by DaHyun's voice , her kindness and courtesy towards all employees. Fan hearts flinched with love for her. Such a sweet baby.

A child who turned into a pretty oppa , wearing black trousers, a white shirt with rolled up sleeves and a tie.

A child who turned a couple of hours later into a chic shooter, dressed in leather, with a braided braid thrown over his shoulder.

The shooter still remained a child when she stuck out her tongue and laughed confusedly while looking at her arrow, which landed right in point “5”. Today, luck was not on her side, but she still smiled, not discouraged, cheering on her team.

DaHyun - oppa reappeared, sitting and commenting on a new game.

Fans were buzzing with admiration, I greet her wherever she called and went. She smiled happily at them, waved her hand, sent hearts, saluted, looking for how much was left with her until the very end.

The day was drawing to a close , and there were fewer fans. Children who were allowed to stay until 18:00, students that stayed until 20:00 - all left. Only those who are older are left. There were few of them, but the voices sounded just as loud, supporting one DaHyun .

She went up to the penultimate time, smiling sadly when she saw how much was left, her eyes sparkled conspiratorially while the voice said:

- Now there will be a promised surprise ...

The members sitting at home, the kids Chaeyoung and Tzuyu watching the live broadcast while eating in the car, the fans supporting at the stadium, all with awe awaited a surprise that appeared suddenly, to the beautiful melody when the host announced the next category of games - gymnastics.

And the first person they saw, taking their place in the middle of the court - Kim DaHyun in person - a charming girl in a beautiful calico scarlet rose dress. She held the tape in her hands, listening intently to the music.

- Oh my God! - All the members gasped, moving closer to the monitor, so as not to miss a single moment from the DaHyun show .

“Onny, fighting game !” - with a sinking heart clenched her fists Chaeyoung , to support which went hand Tzuyu .

They are now very sorry that they could not stay until the very end, to cheer there for onni. They would sit so that their onni saw them, would charge them with energy, be not as nervous as they are now.

“Please let it work out ,” Tzuyu whispered imploringly , clutching Chaeyoung's hand tightly .

The same mantra was repeated to itself by DaHyun , drowning out all extraneous sounds, leaving only the sounds of her music.

1, 2, 3 ... and ...

DaHyun made a graceful motion with her hand, smoothly running a ribbon over her entire body, as if it were the beloved’s palm, her facial expression radically changed, it became somehow blissful, dreamy, enticing ...

Fans, gaping their mouths, did not move at all, they watched with all eyes the story that DaHyun was trying to tell . They first saw such a girl.

And they liked, no, they were in love with her.

It was as if the girl had turned into one stretched arrow, about to fire from a crossbow and hit the target, in their hearts. She showed such movement, such flexibility, such plastic that no one had the courage to shout or slam. She was drawn to her, all eyes were riveted only to her.

Kim DaHyun was not a child now, now she was dancing a fatal girl with a fiery heart in her chest.

The music ended, as DaHyun finished speaking , triumphantly holding the swirling tape over her head, breathing heavily, glancing at the audience, but the silence did not turn into loud greetings. No one could believe what he saw now.No one wanted to let go of this dance, this lead, by DaHyun herself .

DaHyun bowed, exhaling completely, nervously running a hand through her hair, and this was the starting signal for crazy screams and delighted exclamations.

DaHyun finally managed to smile pretty, realizing that she did an excellent job.

- Oh, my God - that’s what senior members could say after watching the performance, while still in the strong dance of DaHyun .

- Oh, my God, unnie - youngest did not lag behind Membury, applauding loudly.

- Go crazy - the fans found the words, with shaking hands, saving the video on the phone.

- I did it - exhaled happily DaHyun , hearing the cries of fans, shyly taking the admiring words from other idols , as she walked to her seat to sit down and hear the result.