We look so much like a couple (NayeonxSana)

ONESHOT TWICE

Today was their third day in Switzerland. In every city where they did not visit, their delight knew no bounds. Nature was striking in its colors and clean air. Each morning, the sky greeted them with a bright sun, reflecting in the windows of fabulous houses. They learned a lot of new and useful.

Work plus rest.

That's what the manager told them when they got on the plane. They were all in anticipation and just now could not help but being glad, being here.

Now they all walked for DaHyun, appointed by the guide for today, down the path to the house where the owner of the grape wine would meet them.

They were fun and free. It seemed to them that they were just walking around the neighborhood.

It seemed to everyone except her.

Nayeon walked a little ahead of the other girls, and tried to hide her reddened cheeks behind the cool wind.

Her cheeks were not burning from the piercing wind that met them when they went down.

Her cheeks were burning from emotions overwhelming her, from a girl walking nearby, whose shoulder was closely pressed against her shoulder.

Sana'a. Today, Sana was chosen as a couple to explore the places. Lovely girl with a thin voice and a very nice smile.

The two of them talked sweetly, threw jokes, teased each other, but in one case, Nayeon became nervous and alarmed. An emotion called “embarrassment” first flooded the heart, then warmed everything inside, and burst out in the form of paint on the cheeks.

“Are you cold, Sana?” - Nayeon walking nearby asked carefully, seeing that her friend cringed.

- Hands froze - she complained.

“Come here,” without thinking twice, Nayeon took her hand and pulled it into her jacket pocket. - Is it warmer?

“Yes,” Sana said confusedly, laughing sweetly in response.

They walked in silence for a while, then smiling happily, Nayeon said, looking at Sana's radiant look:

“You and I are now so much like a couple in love, don't you think so?” - From her question, Sana shone even more, clinging closer to her friend's shoulder. - Do you like it?

- Yes. Very - quietly whispered Sana, her voice drowned in a whirlwind of wind, carrying a joyful laugh far behind him.

“Then we will continue to go this way, along our happy road, together - leaning closer so that only Sana can hear, Nayeon whispered.”

- Yes. Together, Sana repeated after her, completely lost in the dark brown eyes of her older friend.