Tulips (Nayeon and Members)

ONESHOT TWICE

On the contrary, the hotel where they stayed has a flower market. Early in the morning, the girls gathered near the hotel, and while they were waiting for the bus for a new tour of the city, they were allowed to look around. Nayeon and Chaeng went without saying a word in the same direction, Mina and DaHyun followed them, the rest of the girls ran in which direction.

Usually, when they saw a growing flower in a flowerbed, the girls liked to ask, clutching their faces with their palms and sitting down a little:

“Do I look like a flower?”

Or

“Am I better than a flower?”

And usually in such cases, the girls tease the one who asks, make a serious disinterested expression, and answer:

“I saw better.”

Or

- No, I like the flower more.

Today, the same thing happened when Nayeon tried to hear praises from Chaeyeong about her attractiveness. They first saw such a discrepancy in floral colors, they were curious about the name of a particular flower, photographed it, shot it on video, had a great time.

Mina and DaHyun at that time were walking next to the shop where tulips were sold. In general, the entire bazaar was surrounded by colorful types of tulips, but here they were sold in traditional red color. They admired them, strolling and enjoying the aromas, then they were called from the other side of the bazaar where the members were.

Chaeyeong hurried after her friends, Nayeon a little bit behind, she went to the shop where her members were spinning. She mysteriously looked around, made sure that no one was seeing her, and turned to the owner of the shop:

- How much will 8 tulips cost? - knowing the price, a little bit confused, brought the wallet, opening it, counted the money. - Not enough - she was saddened, she already wanted to leave with nothing, as she was stopped.

“You are very beautiful when you smile, girl.” I can slightly lower the price for you. How much money do you have? - He smiled kindly, quickly counting something on the calculator, then decidedly chose the most beautiful buds, handed it to her. - Hold on, this is a gift from me.

“Thank you, you are very kind,” Nayeon smiled sweetly, giving quickly to the staff. “ Please hide for now.” Surprise. I want to do something nice for girls.

- Do you need postcards?

- Oh, for sure, postcards! It completely flew out of my head, stupid . I saw at the beginning some kind of postcard similar to butterflies. Small and cute. Please, Nayeon begged, frantically looking back at the leader's call.

- Do not worry, your gifts will be waiting in your room.

“But Mina is still with me,” she panicked. - Let me hand Mina a tulip and a card.

- Then put the rest on the pillow? - "Hey Nayeon-unnie, hurry up, we are only waiting for you!"

“Yes, thank you,” she ran to the callers. - Sorry, sorry, admired - she made excuses to the members.

All day Nayeon was on pins and needles, all the time it seemed to her that the girls had guessed about the prepared surprise.

The girls, in turn, thought about what their unnie focused and passionate about the history of the city. She wrote something down all the time in a notebook, looked thoughtfully at them, and smiled faintly.

In the evening, or rather late at night, when they finished shooting, they returned to the hotel. Going inside, each of the memoirs was surprised to see a tulip on its pillow and a small note next to it.

In beautiful handwriting, only one sentence was written, filled with love and respect:

I thank every minute spent with you, thank that you're always on my side, love you Jihyo (Momo, DaHyun, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Sana, Tszyu)

with the first child Im Nayeon.

Mina was the first to enter their common room number:

“I'm so tired, but it was very interesting.” We learned so much new, yes, unnie? - she asked, turning to face to the older friend. The rest of the questions froze on her lips when she saw that she was handing her Nayeon.

- That's for me? - Taking a tulip, smiling sweetly, the girl asked. - But why?

“I give you my heart, Minari.” Thank you for always being with me. I am very glad that I am in the same group with you.

There was a knock on the door, and then 7 members burst in with the same tulips in their hands.

“We, too, are happy that you are our member, unnie!” They shouted in chorus.

A close embrace completed such a difficult and rather interesting day.