Saved date (MiNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

The music was playing in the headphones, the volume was so low that the noise of the streets drowned out the song. She wanted to turn the sound off altogether, but only if it wasn't for the man walking beside her, chatting about his scientific accomplishments, which made no sense to her. He was so absorbed in himself that he did not notice how the girl took out headphones from her bag and inserted them into her ears.
Miyu Mina assumed that since the guy asked you on a date, he should do everything to charm her.
But everything turned out the other way around.
She is bored and uninterested.
I'd rather stay at home, play a new game. Had fun with the other players – mentally sighed Mina, glancing sideways at the tall man, gesturing about some scientific formula.
Salvation, she needs someone to save her.
Otherwise, she will have to be rude, interrupt the speech and express everything that she thinks about him.
Someone please...
- Minari! Hey Mina! - she hears a cry, from the other side of the road, her smile appears on its own when the girl determines the voice of the caller.
Mina stops and waits for Im Nayeon, one of her 8 childhood friends, whom she saw this morning at breakfast, to run across the road at the crosswalk.
I am saved.
She immediately forgets that she has a "date", especially when Nayeon's arms wrap around her, holding her tight.
- Mina, how happy I am to see you! Please, if you are not busy right now, help me out – Nayeon folded her hands pleadingly in front of her.
- Um, I’m sorry, but…-  the guy began to refuse, putting his hand on Mina’s shoulder, but Mina simply moved away from him, continuing to smile and said:
- I am completely free, how can I help you? - Nayeon takes her hand, starting her turn, moving away from an unnecessary date. After walking some distance, she looks around imperceptibly, sighs freely when she sees that the guy is not there. She looks at her grinning friend again: - Nayeon-unnie, you are the best, thanks for saving me!
- No problem, Minari. Bad date? is a rhetorical question, but Mina still gives the answer:
- The worst thing, I just agreed to go with him in vain - then she looks at her, - so how can I help you?
- You already helped, Mina - winked (tried to wink) Nayeon, coming closer to Mina, leans in, whispers like it’s a secret that Mina doesn’t know about, - You helped me with my current date. It was also boring, although the first impression of the girl seemed to me smart, cheerful.
- So what happened? - Mina asked curiously as she watched a dog that looked like Rei-chan run past them with her owner.
- She told me for an hour about how she broke up with her ex, - Nayeon grimaced, giggling at how cute the dog was playing with another dog.
- Oh, that , - Mina says sympathetically, - so what are we going to do? I have a couple more hours of free time - the girl says thoughtfully, looking at Nayeon, she is already looking back, smiling broadly:
- I have a great offer, Minari! - claps her hands as the idea formed in her mind. - Let's have a date! And I know where we're going! You will be delighted! – without waiting for the consent of her friend, Nayeon was already dragging her towards the slot machines, which Mina looked at earlier, passing by them on her first date.
The next two hours that she had before work were definitely successful, fun and playful.
Best date saved, - Mina thought lightly after saying goodbye to Nayeon, assuring her that she would definitely come home early. They agreed to watch Marvel movies with delicious custom-made pizza. - Yeah, definitely the best date saved.