Date? (Nayeon/MiSana)

ONESHOT TWICE

Nayeon (looks into Sana's eyes in all seriousness):

- I love you.

Sana (holds her hands, giggles shyly):

- I like you too, Nayeon-chan. But sorry, no.

Momo (walks past them, sits next to Jihyo, who is munching popcorn and looking in their direction):

- Are they still playing it? Who is winning?

Mina (looking at something on the phone, looked up at the couple, sighed):

- While a draw.

Chaeyoung (films them on video, leans out from behind the camera, smiles):

- I think that Sana-unnie will soon give up.

Dahyun (putting the book on her knees, but not closing it, turned her attentive gaze to unnie, agreed with Chaeyoung):

- Nayeon-unnie, good luck! You are almost there!

Sana (for a brief moment she looked away from their entwined hands, turned her flushed face and was indignant):

- No one wishes me luck?

Tzuyu (joining them in the living room, after a video call with his parents):

- Good luck, unnie, but you won't need it. Nayeon - unnie won't back down.

Jeongyeon (scratching the back of his head, still unable to grasp the essence of what is happening):

- What's going on here? Why is Nabong repeating the same thing for 20 minutes?

Jihyo (thanks Momo for passing the juice, takes a sip to wet his throat, pointing at Sana, explains):

- Sana made a bet with unnie for tomorrow's date with Mina.

Jeongyeon (raised an eyebrow questioningly):

- Hm? What is the problem? Tomorrow is Sana, the day after tomorrow is Nayeon. Who cares?

Mina (bites her lower lip, starts to answer, but Nayeon's voice interrupts her ):

-The problem is, Minari doesn't want to offend any of us, so she can't decide who to go with first.

Sana (nods, meets Mina's gaze fondly):

- We are both satisfied with the morning, because in the evening we have work and we are not sure when we can be free.

Jeongyeon (really not understanding what the problem is):

- So why can't you meet the day after tomorrow? You only have work tomorrow, then we have the whole weekend until the end of the week. No charts.

Tzuyu (taking the book from Dahyun's lap, reading the title curiously, then leafing through it):

- Tomorrow is Mina-unnie's birthday.

Jeongyeon (slaps her forehead, completely out of her mind that tomorrow is the 24th, she looks apologetically at the girls. After a brief review, she sighs freely, none of them noticed that she forgot).

- We decided to celebrate at home...

Nayeon (sighs, looks at her friend in annoyance):

- Jeong, you're preventing me from concentrating. If you want to ask stupid questions, turn your volume down please.

Sana (giggled sweetly, gently squeezed the hands of the older girl):

- Nayeon-unnie, go on, I'm listening to you.

Nayeon (embarrassedly blushing at the shrug, turned her gaze to Sana, who was smiling at her):

- Can we all go together? First, where I chose, then Sana. I think this is the best option. Do you agree Mina?

The girls applauded the unnie's quick wit, putting their thoughts into words, Mina smiled briefly in response, bowing her head in agreement.

***

Sana (trying on clothes, looking at Mina through the mirror):

- Where do you think Nayeon-chan will take us?

Mina (meticulously looking at herself in a white suit, shrugged her shoulders):

- She keeps everything a secret. Surprise.

Jihyo (tucking his legs under him on the bed, looking at them with an enigmatic smile):

- How long will you pretend to be dating?

Sana (pretends not to hear the question):

- We're going on a friendly date, JiHyo.

Momo (entering the room, taking a sip of peach juice):

- Nayeon-unnie just bragged to Jeongyeon about your romantic date.

Mina (biting her lip, her hand trembled slightly as she straightened her hair):

- You're wrong, Momorin. It's just a friendly meeting, no romance.

Dahyun (looks into the room but doesn't enter, hearing Mina's words, smiles and speaks conspiratorially):

- I just walked past Jeongyeon's room, heard Cheng giving dating advice. And knowing how much she adores Mina, we can assume ...

Mina (blushing, covers her face with her hands, quietly tries to deny):

- It's not a date in the way you think it is. Nayeon-unnie definitely doesn't plan on confessing today!

Sana (choke on water, goggled her eyes at her friend, giving her a sign to shut up, but alas, the girl did not see, she had to extricate herself):

- That's right, if Nayeon-unne wanted to confess, she wouldn't call me. (Ouch!)

Jihyo (laughing, high five to Momo, met Sana's pleading gaze with a teasing look):

- Maybe unnie finally decided to come clean to both of you?

Tzuyu (knocked on the door, then entered, said seriously):

- Nayeon-unnie rehearsing her speech in front of Chaengie. Dahyun-unnie asked me to tell you that she is recording everything.

Sana closed her eyes, praying to be saved, and like an angel descended from heaven, she heard the voice of Nayeon calling them:

- Mina, Sana, I'm ready! We'd better hurry!

Jihyo, Momo, Tzuyu simultaneously gave their thumbs up in approval of their outfits, gesturing to take matters into their own hands in case Nayoung babbles.

Sana and Mina left the room, or rather Mina went out first, and Sana almost hit her in the back, because the girl froze in place.

Sana (looking out from behind her friend):

- Minari, what happened? ( hell?! Nayeon-chan?!) Sana felt like she wanted to drink the whole bottle of water, but even so, would remain dry.

Nayeon (dressed exactly like in the music video of their new song Set me free , stood in the middle of the hall, waiting for them):

- Wow, how beautiful you are (with admiration). Let's go? (she suggested, heading for the door first). We'll be back late, while the kids!

The members shouted after a while:

- Have fun on your date!

*

As they approached the restaurant that Nayeon had chosen, with an enigmatic smile in her eyes and a beautiful grin on her lips, the older girl offered them to take her arm. She entertained her ladies all the way, telling funny stories that happened to her the day before. Her beautiful loud laugh, interrupting her story, sounded in the cozy silence between the Japanese girls, shyly illuminating around, catching interested (curious) looks on herself.

Mina and Sana gave complete carte blanche to Nayeon, allowing her to be mindful of the people around them. For some reason, next to Nayeon, they both sank into a comfortable and caring silence, protected on all sides by a reliable wall (in this case, unnie's wide palms lying on the girls' fingers).

Listening to unnie's lively voice, Mina and Sana secretly looked at each other, sending each other a signal that only they themselves (maybe Momo) knew the meaning of. Momo is their closest friend, she would never let slip behind their backs, revealing the most secret secret that has been kept in their hearts for more than 7 years.

If the members hadn't been teasing and joking about "dating" every time Nayeon asked them out for all these 7 years, maybe the girls wouldn't be under the illusion that one day unnie would understand their hints of their feelings.

- Nayeon-unnie, where are we in such a hurry? Sana didn't want to admit it, but she was already tired of walking fast.

- We are almost there - the girl smiled, squeezed Sana's hand in her hand.

- I recognize this place, Nayeon-chan (when they were alone, Mina always called her by her pet name) - we used to go here a lot when we were trainees .

- Oh, right - Sana agreed, looking around, remembering - if you turn here, we can get closer to the Khan River.

- How quick-witted you are - Nayeon giggled shyly, turning exactly in the direction where Sana was pointing, - yes, this is exactly the place where I first invited you. Ta-dam, she said solemnly, when the girls suddenly froze in their step, looking at what was ahead.

Nayeon arranged a picnic for them, a real one, by candlelight, which were carefully sheltered from the wind with glass tubes. Very beautiful and romantic, somehow special.

- There was not much time, but ... - she shrugged, waiting for one of the girls to say at least something.

- Delightful, unnie - Sana whispered, touched by such tenderness from her older friend.

- That's great, Nayeon-chan, - Mina quietly echoed her, taking timid steps towards the set table, sitting down on one chair.

- I'm glad you liked it, - Nayeon blossomed into a smile, mentally thanking Momo for decorating and preparing the picnic food. All the dishes that MiSana loved were here . - Very well, then, before we start dinner, Minari, let me give you my gift.

Mina didn't have time to prepare her heart...

Sana couldn't stop her ragged breath...

…Nayeon’s lips touched closer to the corner of Mina’s lips…

…Nayeon’s lips barely touched Sana’s…

After she pulled away, looking at the silent MiSana , she smiled shyly and confessed in a half whisper:

- I have wanted to do this for a long time ....

*

Jihyo and Chaeyoung, as soon as the doors closed behind the trio, turned to each other, winked conspiratorially. Jeongyeon, who was watching the strange duet, suspected something was wrong. She exchanged glances with Dahyun, who shrugged her shoulders at unnie's silent question, and then focused on reading the book again. Tzuyu, who was sitting next to her, choosing which movie to watch on her laptop, glanced at the duo, smiled at them, then turned her gaze to Jeongyeon, pointed somewhere to the side. Jungyoung followed the direction of her finger and found Boo and Dobby playing .

- What do they have to do with it when I ask about ... - Jeongyeon began to think, until her eyes noticed a strange gleaming object in the corner of the corridor. The curious girl stood up, approached, leaned over to take a closer look:

- Oh, Nabong, confused - she suddenly exclaimed, grabbing three movie tickets lying on the nightstand, she was about to quickly catch up with the trio, but she was stopped by 3 pairs of hands, holding her in place.

- Unnie, don't, it's all by design! Nayeon-unnie left them here on purpose!

- But this is ... So, what are you hiding from me, huh? - Jeongyeon asked with her hands on her hips.

- We can't tell until Nayeon-unnie's plan comes true. We promised, - swore an oath of the School Meals Club.

- I accidentally heard Nabong rehearsing in front of a mirror in the shower, - Jihyo justified herself, looking at Momo, looking for salvation in her.

- Don't tell me you know, Momo?

- Of course I know, because I helped unnie prepare a date for Mina and Sana, - Momo said importantly, proud that the named sister Nayeon shared the secret with her first.

- So it's still a date? - the members happily said, crossing their fingers, praying that their older friend wouldn't mess it up. - Nabong confesses, doesn’t she?

- She planned, - Momo replied, once again feeling an incomprehensible pride at being a confidante.

The girls did not ask further, they planned to find out everything when the trio returned home from their date.