feeding jelly

Moments with Her

ya know, it should really be called feeling jelly. aye.

eswa told me some buddys ask a sinrin fic to her based on the eyeball jelly incident. aye.

aye.

=============================

SinB scrolled through weverse, reading the comments and posts that buddy made for her, the memes, the pretty pictures, the paragraphs of english that made her head spin. There was really a lot of stuff that buddys wanted to talk to her about. A notification pinged saying that someone had made a post, specifically, someone in Gfriend. Tapping it open, she found that it was Yuju.

"Huh, so that unnie isn't busy now either, should I go over and play?"

She hummed to herself as she shuffled her feet in her bed, deciding not to, she looked back to her phone screen, finally reading what Yuju posted.

[Who is the weirdest person in dorm?]

SinB snickered as Yerin was then named the weirdest, by their weirdest member. How weird.

[Feeding me eyeball jelly]

Huh? SinB looked again. Why would Yerin have- SinB blinked, this must have been last week, when Yerin had her Nyam Nyam filming, if she remembered correctly, Yerin had some eyeball jellies then. It didn't bother her that she didn't get any if Yerin had brought any back, they were in different dorms, this wasn't going to bother her.

She worried her lower lip as she thought. [Feeding me eyeball jelly] Did Yerin open it for Yuju? Or did Yerin open it and literally feed it to Yuju? Or did Yerin just hand her a jelly? Shaking her head, her finger hovered over the back button, hesitant.

Tapping on make a comment, she quickly entered: [I wanted eyeball jelly...]

After hitting post, she closed her app, shutting her screen as she threw her phone onto her bed. Why was she so agitated? She bit her finger as she thought by herself. As if Yerin would read her comment either, commenting on each other's posts didn't show as notifi- *ding*

SinB glanced at her screen, who messaged her? Peeking at it sideways, she saw that it was a message from Yerin. Curious but not inclined to amuse the older Jung, SinB ignored it. Throwing her blanket over her head heatedly.

"Sheesh. It's not like she still has any, why did I even post? Stupid stupid!"

Releasing a frustrated sigh, she heard the dorm doorbell ring and Sowon chiming that she's got it. Whatever, if Sowon's got the door, then she's got the door. Shutting her eyes, she couldn't help but feel bothered, her eyebrows were scrunched together and there was a weird feeling in her chest.

*knock knock*

"Knock knock~"

That sickeningly sweet way of saying knock knock to the tune of Twice's song, it had to be Yerin. Why did she come over? Huffing a grumble at the door, SinB stayed in bed as Yerin let herself in.

"Hey Ddin."

"I told you I didn't like that nickname."

"Hwang Eunbi."

SinB stayed quiet. Yerin's footsteps came closer, until the side of her bed dipped down a little.

"Why're you sulking Bi?"

"Why else wou- actually no. I'm not sulking."

SinB sat up, her annoyed expression now no longer blocked by the blanket over her head. Yerin raised an eyebrow, seemingly amused.

"Your eyebrows are drawn together so tightly, they're becoming one. Come on Bi. I saw that comment."

"What comment, I have no idea what you're talking about."

SinB crossed her arms, huffing.

"On weverse, you wanted the jelly that much?"

"No."

"Then what?"

SinB ignored her, her mind still filled with pointless fantasy of Yerin holding a jelly to Yuju's lips, saying 'ahh' or whatever, maybe Yuju's lips have touched Yerin's fingertips or whatever, her fists tightened their hold slightly.

"Are you jealous?"

"What? No."

"I gave a jelly to Yuju and didn't give one to you?"

"Not my problem."

"Did you think I fed it to her? Was I being too nice to her?"

SinB stayed silent. Yerin giggled, shifting around. SinB only peeked to see what she was doing and found Yerin up in her face.

"You finally looked this way."

Yerin kissed her forehead with a smile.

"Hey, whatever you think I did with Yuju, I didn't. She said feed but all I did was yell "go pokemon!" and hit her with a jelly. You know how the company likes it when the fans enjoy our flirting."

SinB tried holding back a silly grin. Of course her girlfriend would yell "go pokemon" and chuck a round thing at someone. Dork.

"Do you forgive me?"

"What's there to forgive?"

SinB tentatively wrapped her arms around Yerin's shoulders, pulling her closer.

"Just kiss me."

============

hah. simple.