a lonely sinb

Moments with Her

SinB returned home in the afternoon right after finishing her pilates class. Umji had left to go on a walk so SinB had gone and grabbed a smoothie and walked home alone.

"I'm home!" Silence greeted her and she pouted a bit. Taking off her shoes and thinking nothing of it, her mind briefly went over what schedules her brain could remember to see if Eunha or Sowon was out doing work. Not remembering any, she toddled over to their rooms knocking on their doors.

"Hello? Eunbi unnie?"

Poking her head in the doorway, she puffed a breath when she found Eunha's unmade bed, but empty room. The way her blanket was tossed, there was no way for Eunha to be hiding in the sheets like Yuju could. Turning the small corner and tapping on Sowon's door, SinB also checked to see if her leader was in.

"Sowon unnie?"

No one. SinB huffed a breath and sat on the couch in the living room, pulling out her phone to check on Angkko. Her family was still taking care of her daughter since she was technically on tour and bringing her back and forth would be take too much time.

"Angkko yah~"

Her puppy responded by bounding up to the speaker where SinB's voice was coming out. Her family had gone out as well, leaving Angkko in the home alone.

"Are you lonely too baby?"

Angkko's yips and barks as means of communication caused SinB's sad smile to drop a little further.

"I wish I were with you too."

Not bearing to listen to Angkko's whines, she pressed the treat dispenser and distracted Angkko for a bit as she put her phone down. She leaned back on the couch, looking up at the ceiling.

"I guess I should at least ask where they are."

She tapped her phone screen.

[Where are you all?]

She smiled as Umji was the first to reply.

Muji♥: [This again? You really get lonely too easy.]

[Hey, I know where you are so you can stay quiet.]

Muji♥: [Hahaha!]

Sojung unnie♥: [I'm out on a coffee date with Eunha]

Eunbi unnie (o3o) : [I'm on a date with Sojung unnie!]

Sojung unnie♥: [Is your slow typing because of your fingers?]

SinB laughed as Eunha probably smacked Sowon a few times, they were together and sending it as a text was really unnecessary.

Eunbi unnie (o3o): [Hey! You have shorter thumbs!]

Sojung unnie♥: [Yah, say that to my face!]

food unnie♥♥♥: [You want me to come over?]

Yeojelyi: [pole dancing, phone on silent mian]

SinB's thumbs paused over her keyboard, her teeth digging into her bottom lip. Should she? Would she be too needy? Shaking her head, SinB sighed.

"It's better than being alone."

[Could you?]

food unnie♥♥♥: [I'm at your door.]

Sojung unnie♥: [hah, smooth.]

SinB grinned and ran to her door as the doorbell chimed, opening it the moment her hands could reach the handle.

"Yerin unnie!"

"Hey."

Yerin was dressed in her casual clothes, though not really meant for being seen outside,  as she would then absolutely wear a one piece. She was wearing cute short shorts (aka booty shorts but SinB would laugh saying that) and a loose t-shirt.

"What do you want to do?"

"What were you doing?"

They easily walked back to the couch together, sitting close.

"I was just watching whatever was on tv and you were feeling lonely."

SinB scratched her cheek, she didn't mean to make it seem so obvious, but then again, the girls had been together for more than six years now, it's hard to keep anything a secret at this point.

"Am I bothering you?"

Yerin turned the tv on, humming for a second.

"Hmm, do you like that I come over?"

SinB blinked.

"Of course."

"Then it's not a bother at all!"

"Eh?"

"SinB likes me a lot after all hehe!"

SinB blushed and ducked her head, hiding her blush.

"N-next time, I'll visit you instead."

"If you say so, but even next time, if you ask 'where is everyone?' I'll come running back to get you."

"Th-thanks."

Yerin watched as SinB continued to hide her face from her, turning away whenever Yerin moved closer.

"It's not weak to be lonely you know."

SinB jumped when Yerin's hand found hers.

"Y-yeah. I know."

She squeezed Yerin's hand back, and smiled.

=============

this time actually following the title, a moment