gaze pt 4

Moments with Her

Umji watched, mildly being grossed out by the spectacle before her. She was here alone at lunch break as SinB tried to feed Yerin her lunch. Meaning, holding Yerin's sandwich for her to take bites out of, whilst sitting her lap. The position was inefficient, awkward and most of all, ANNOYING!

"Can you two not be this sappy right after your first kisses? Like how in the world are you two not even remotely embarassed by this extreme public display??"

SinB laughed and poked Umji's cheek, Umji paled as it was completely out of character for SinB to do so with such a smily face.

"Oh, you. You're just missing your Sowon unnie."

Umji growled lowly and shoved her chair back, grabbing her backpack and stomping off to find a place where there weren't couples everywhere. Sowon was busy, and she promised to go visit her house after, so it wasn't like she could go bother her. She sighed. Why did she ever think helping SinB was a good idea? She shook her head.

SinB laughed as Umji stomped off, Yerin just kept eating her sandwich.

"I think I might have over done it."

"Hm?"

"I wanted to tease Umji to show what dangerous world she had opened up for us, but I might have gone too far."

Yerin stared up at SinB who was still sitting in her lap. Initially, SinB had only sat herself on Yerin's lap because Yerin said the other chairs were dirty, but then SinB had taken her sandwich and fed it to her, she felt she couldn't be happier than this when her lover would feed her food.

"Anyways, unnie? You need to keep chewing even when you're staring you know? Lunch time doesn't last for forever."

Yerin blushed and looked away, taking her sandwich back from SinB, if she had to keep looking at her to get a bite, she'd never finish her lunch in time. SinB hummed and got up, taking Umji's seat across from Yerin, she propped her chin on her hands as she watched Yerin eat. Yerin didn't seem to notice when SinB stared, and SinB didn't mind. After all, she had been doing it for so long, she couldn't remember when she started to stare so hard at her girlfriend.

"Say, Yerin unnie?"

"Hm?"

"When did you start liking me?"

Yerin choked a little and SinB quickly opened her water bottle and handed it over, patting Yerin's back gently.

"Wha-why do you ask?"

"Well, cuz I'm not sure when I did. I just knew that when you showed up on the roof, like it was the right thing to do."

"Kind of like destiny?"

SinB grinned.

"Yeah."

Yerin nodded, quiet. If she had to pick a point in time when she had fallen in love with SinB, she couldn't quite pinpoint it and could only really think of when she had first seen SinB.

"Well, I don't think it was love at first sight, but I did think you were pretty. It was one of those days you were hanging out with Yewon and I was with Sowon unnie doing something. You two passed by and when you finally left, Sowon told me that I stopped responding for that whole duration and wondered if I was okay."

SinB blushed a little, hiding her cheeks.

"Y-you've been staring at me for that long?"

"Ah..I suppose so. Sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No, no. Because all I can say is that I did just the same."

She had seen Yerin with Sowon and asked Umji. Every once in a while, she'd find Yerin in the middle of crowds, like the lines for the cafeteria, in the mob of students running in late for lectures, even just taking a break on a bench in the courtyard. The odd thing was, she hadn't felt her heart really race until Yerin was on the roof with her. The way she looked all nervous to ask SinB. The way she looked with her reserved clothing. There wasn't one particular thing that made SinB feel things. A cheesy way to put it, would be to say that all.

Yerin forgot to breathe for a second as SinB gave her a little wisful smile.

"I guess it really is just destiny."

went dry as she felt the urge to kiss SinB right then and there. She was so adorable, saying things that made herself embarassed, going out of character and being honest.

"May I kiss you?"

SinB grinned and got up, stepping back over to Yerin's side of the table. Yerin automatically scooted back to make space for SinB to sit on her lap, only this time, with SinB facing her rather than away like before. Looking up as SinB's warm thighs settled around her own, Yerin held SinB's waist carefully to keep balance.

Yerin tilted her chin up as SinB's index finger traced up , teasing her chin a little before leaning close enough to kiss Yerin's nose.

"It's more like may I, kiss you."

Yerin grinned.

"It's the same either way isn't it?"

Sinb could've sworn she saw the sparkles in Yerin's eyes again before she closed her own, leaning in to kiss Yerin. Eyes were supposed to be the window to a person's soul, if they were sparkl- SinB shifted just a little, wrapping her arms around Yerin's shoulders, her mind blanked on whatever she was thinking as all she could feel was the softness of Yerin.

Jumping apart as the noon radio start song started to broadcast across campus, SinB laughed as Yerin looked at the clock.

"I guess you didn't finish lunch after all."

Yerin puffed her cheeks.

"And who's fault is that?"

"Not mine, because it's your eyes that were glued to me."

Yerin agreed and kissed SinB's cheek before moving to pack everything up for her class. SinB grabbed her wrist gently.

"You forgot this."

"Huh?"

Yerin who never forgot to pack her things was confused before SinB leaned down and kissed her again. Even as SinB left for her class, Yerin was still dazed. Wow.

===================

oops