Happy SinB Day

Moments with Her

For Happy SinB Day Happy 21st Birthday Hwang Eunbi!!!!!

SinB blinked as her phone lit up in the corner of her eye in the reflection of the mirror. She was doing her cooling down stretches before packing up to go home. Rolling her shoulders one last time, she grabbed her phone and checked who had messaged her.

“Hah.”

She chuckled softly to herself as she saw that it was her parents who sent her a birthday message, not knowing whether she was either busy or asleep. She’d call them later, when the sun was up. Packing her stuff into her backpack, SinB put on her cap and exited the practice room when she was suddenly surrounded by both the company workers and the rest of her important people.

“Happy Birthday Eunbi!”

“I’m only letting this go because it’s your turn today okay?”

SinB snickered as Eunha playfully pouted but was clearly happy for her best friend. She quickly hooked her arm around Eunha’s shoulder and thanked her over this trivial thing that they had a running joke over. They brought in the cake and SinB blew the candles immediately, making everyone wonder what she wished for.

“It’s the same as Eunha unnie, to be happy. Right?”

Eunha squealed just a little and as if she were the older sister, although she really was but never really exploited it because they were close like that, squished SinB’s cheeks and cooing how adorable she was. It was rare to see SinB letting Eunha do that, but it was already rare that she was this relaxed. It was also a secret that she liked it.

“Okay everyone, in celebration of my birthday, get back to work and hurry home!”

“As if you have the power to do that, silly.”

Sowon hugged SinB, her height easily pressing her cheek against SinB’s forehead.

“Have a day off Hwang Eunbi.”

“As if YOU have the power to do that.”

Sowon grinned as she backed off from her turn.

“Oh, but I DO.”

Her managers all agreed, nodding their heads as SinB looked at them confusedly. A voice sounded behind her right shoulder as she took in the idea that she had the whole day off.

“What a coincidence Hwang Eunbi, we have our off day together.”

She turned around quickly before Yerin could breath against her ear any longer. Yerin’s smug smile just made her shake her head as she smiled.

“You planned this out, didn’t you?”

Yerin shrugged and looked away as if innocent.

“Who knows?”

Her grin gave it away though. SinB hugged her close, like a koala to its mother.

“Thank you.”

“Yuna and Yewon are already asleep, sorry.”

“Why are you sorry? It’s fine, they’re tired too.”

SinB didn’t notice when, but everyone had dispersed by that point, leaving her in the arms of her girlfriend.

“I’ll just have to whine at them when they wake up.”

“Haha, would you really though? It would be quite the sight, the great Hwang Eunbi, whining.”

“Shut up you.”

But SinB was smiling, and you could hear it in her voice, the way it was light, and how her words seemed slightly off because her lips couldn’t help but smile. Yerin pulled away from the hug just enough to kiss SinB’s cheek.

“Come on, let’s get home and sleep so we can go on a date when you wake.”

“Is Yewon?”

“Yea, she said she’d sleep with Sowon.”

SinB hummed and let Yerin go in order to get to their car that waited for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB ruffled her hair as she exited the bathroom from her shower. Yerin already finished drying her hair, always being the quick shower type of person, it was always a wonder to SinB how her hair was so soft even though she manhandled it in the shower every day.

“Come here, I’ll dry it for you.”

Obediently, SinB sat on the bed as Yerin ruffled her hair a little more before turning the hairdryer on. With her hands gathered in her lap with her legs crisscrossed, SinB appeared like a young child in a classroom, her being just emanating cuteness. Yerin held back from squishing her cheeks and focused on drying SinB’s hair.

“Do you have anywhere you want to go? Anything you want to do?”

“Did you not plan?”

“Well, I thought if you had anything you wanted to do, then we’d go. If not, we could just go shopping and sit at a café and relax.”

“That sounds nice.”

SinB had her eyes closed, relaxed as Yerin’s fingers threaded through her hair gently. Hearing the click of the hairdryer turning off, SinB blinked them open tiredly.

“Do you want to cuddle?”

“Mm.”

SinB was already laid down in her bed, curled up on her side as Yerin arranged the blanket better. She pulled it up to SinB’s shoulders before sliding in and tucking herself around SinB.

“Good night baby.”

“Nighty.”

SinB blinked as Yerin kissed her forehead, but of all the kisses she received today from Yerin, none had been where she wanted it. She stared up into Yerin’s eyes, starting a mini staring contest until Yerin’s cheeks started to turn pink, much to SinB’s amusement.

“You’re turning pink.”

“Because, you’re looking at me so directly.”

“But I always look at you directly?”

“Well, we’re alone in this room too, so then I-“

“Think of indecent thoughts?”

Yerin choked a little as SinB giggled but didn’t like the feeling of losing.

“I mean that’s why it’s called birthday isn’t it?”

SinB stopped giggling and her eyes were wide as her cheeks colored as well at the prospect.

“Sh-shut up! We’re sleeping!”

Yerin smiled as SinB reflexively hid her face, but well, in the position they were in, she had hidden her face in Yerin’s chest, not that the older minded. Running her fingers through SinB’s hair gently, Yerin petted SinB’s head caringly.

“I’m kidding.”

A muffled acknowledgment sounded from SinB.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

SinB looked back up finally. Yerin grinned and leaned down, kissing SinB softly. She loved the way SinB automatically shut her eyes and pressed closer.

“Sweet dreams, Bi.”

“You too.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB woke up first, the soft glow of the sun peeking under the curtains of her room. She blinked slowly, she could sleep a little longer, but she did want to go out on that date Yerin suggested. Wiggling a little to peek at Yerin’s sleeping face, SinB smiled.

Yerin, was Sowon’s roommate for one reason. That was, that she had no obnoxious sleeping habits like tossing and turning, talking in her sleep, or even just snoring. SinB stared at Yerin’s features, studying her cute nose, the small beauty mark above her left eye, the other mark on her left cheek. SinB hated it when Yerin covered them up with makeup. Initially, it was the company’s doing, wanting a pristine and clear face to sell. But as they managed to become successful, they had stopped covering it up that seriously, in fact, they sometimes highlighted it. Checking the time on the clock next to her bed, SinB turned back to Yerin.

She poked Yerin’s cheek softly. Maybe she’d wake up? SinB poked again with a grin. She couldn’t leave the bed because Yerin’s arms were tightly held around her, not that she minded that much.

“Yerin unnie.”

Pressing a kiss to Yerin’s cheek, SinB smiled as Yerin opened one eye, a smile blooming immediately at the sight of her.

“Morning, Bi.”

“Morning.”

Yerin snuggled closer to SinB, her arms moving to hug SinB’s head.

“You’re warm.”

“Of course, I am.”

“Hm?”

“I’m wrapped in you after all.”

Yerin chuckled and kissed the top of SinB’s head.

“Should we get to that date?”

“Yeah, I was waiting for you. Sleepyhead.”

“Haha, fine.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whenever Yerin said she was quiet, and all the others disproved her, it was true. This girl was as loud as she wanted to be, whether at work, or at home, she was always easily excited around them. The times when Yerin was quiet though, was when she was mad, jealous, or when she was alone with SinB. Reason? Because SinB is quiet, at least, that would be the answer that she would give when asked. But really, it was because, when it was just SinB, they didn’t need words. They understood each other so well, that it just naturally became quiet in their small world of a bubble when people cannot disturb them. This was different for when all the girls were together though, people often complained that they never stopped talking to each other, and that was true.

That was not the case this time though. Yerin was quiet and SinB knew it wasn’t the peaceful quiet. She politely thanked the waiter for bringing their coffees and biscuits. He loitered a little bit, Yerin’s eyes narrowed a bit.

SinB nearly burst into laughter at Yerin’s body language, everything seemed to be aimed towards repulsing this man away. But professionalism kept her from exploding, instead, she raised her eyebrows at the man who seemed to stare.

“Can I help you?”

“Ah no I just-“

“You’re the worker here, why should I be needing to ask you this question?”

“Sorry I-“

SinB turned away from him as he sighed and backed away. Yerin watched her with amused eyes.

“You think he knew it was your birthday?”

“I think if he knew, it would be worse. Something on the house or something.”

“Isn’t that nice though?”

“Is it? When you were glaring at him with all you had?”

SinB smiled as Yerin’s hand reached across the table to link their fingers together. She noticed the absentminded thumb that her fingers as they talked a little.

“Maybe so, but free stuff is fun.”

“Free stuff is never free.”

Yerin smiled.

“True.”

They sipped their coffee peacefully, SinB watching as Yerin fully enjoyed her bread. Meaning, she tried to stuff the whole thing into with her eyes wide open.

“Shall we go shopping then?”

“Yeah.”

But before they exited the café, Yerin looked their waiter in the eyes with a glare before deliberately kissing SinB’s cheek with a triumphant smirk.

“What was that for?”

“Just marking my territory.”

SinB paused for a moment.

“You’re wearing lipstick aren’t you.”

“Of course, thus, marking.”

The sigh that escaped SinB made Yerin smile, especially when SinB didn’t bother to rub off the mark.

“Come on birthday girl, it’s time to empty your girlfriend’s wallet!”

“As if.”

Everyone have a Happy SinB Day!!!!