sinrin w a cat

Moments with Her

SinB sipped her coffee, seated on the couch in the living room of their apartment. Reaching out to put a ball back where it belonged, she smiled as it used to be only Yerin who cleaned things up. Being with each other for so long that each other's habits become their own made her feel happy. Fumbling with the toys in the drawer for a second, she searched for the kitten that played with it.

"Buddy~? Where are you kitty?"

Putting her steaming coffee on the kitchen counter as she passed it to their bedroom, she smiled as she found her lover still curled under the blankets. Her smile grew softer as she realized the small ball of fur next to Yerin's face was.

"Buddy ah~ are you sleeping with Yerin?"

Scooting slowly into her side of the bed, SinB propped herself on one elbow, watching them both sleep. Petting Buddy's white fur, she grinned as she heard a soft purr rumbling, but before it got too loud, she stopped . Yerin should sleep as long as she wanted on a weekend.

Leaning back, she just admired Yerin's sleeping face, the way her lips were just slightly open, the sunlight making her soft skin glow slightly. Seeing Yerin's nose twitch, SinB held in a giggle, the sunlight was getting brighter; not wanting Yerin to wake up just yet, she quickly shuffled over to the blinds, turning them the other way, darkening the room to some degree once more.

Buddy mewed and SinB nearly jumped, she sat next to Yerin on the pillow, her tail swishing a little bit. She mewed again before SinB held a finger up to shush her.

"Shhhh, come here Buddy ah, I'll give you breakfast."

Luckily, the kitten knew what SinB meant by breakfast and quickly went to the end of the bed where SinB stifled a laugh.

"Mew."

"What, you got yourself up there, just come down."

The kitten looked at her with its wide eyes, waiting expectantly. SinB held in a giggle as she finally reached out to help the little fluff ball to the floor, where it took off towards the kitchen. Moving to follow after, SinB halted as she felt a pull on her sleeve, turning back, her smile blossomed again.

"Morning babe."

Quickly pecking Yerin's lips, she smiled as Yerin whined and rubbed her eyes quickly before roughly pushing her long beautiful black hair back. The way she squinted at SinB before blinking several times and letting open the windows to her soul.

"Morning Eunbi."

Pressing a kiss to Yerin's cheek one more time, SinB stood up from the bed, offering a hand to Yerin.

"Come on, go get freshened up, babe."

"Mm."

Passing SinB, Yerin kissed her cheek before moving to the bathroom. SinB's smile never left her face.

"Mew!"

"I got it Buddy, I got it."