a plushie Ddin

Moments with Her

Yerin looked at the stuffed SinB in her hands, it was a line of new merch they were planning on selling. Since, fans had already made hand sewn ones for them, the company wanted to do solid figurines but the demo ones didn't look right. Now this prototype of SinB in one of their newer stage outfits but with bangs, Yerin couldn't help but stare at it's cuteness.

Later everyone else should arrive to come see and give their opinions but she noticed that hers was missing.

"Um, oppa?"

"Yea?"

"Where's mine?"

He looked at teh table, scanning the toy plushes and hummed.

"Uh maybe SinB took it with her to get the girls, she was the first one here."

"I'll go find her then, I like them, I think Buddies would love them."

"You think so? I kind of disagree, but then again I'm a man."

Yerin nodded, that was true. Over half of their Buddys in Korea were male. Wandering the halls in the direction where she knew that Yuju was praacticing in in hopes of running into SinB, Yerin hummed softly to one of their songs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB sat on a chair, waiting for Yuju to come out of the bathroom, she had wanted to go together to find Sowon, Eunha and Umji were already headed for the meeting room where the plushies were at. She had originally taken the Yerin plushie because she wanted to show the girls what their product looked like, but she realized that she must have taken Yerin's on accident instead of her own. Or was it an accident?

She cuddled the 1 foot tall plushie in her arms, the material was soft against her cheek as she squished it to her face.

"Yerin unnie....would she have already gone to the meeting room?"

She held the plushie in front of her, looking at it as her mind wandered a little. Hugging it tightly again, SinB curled up in the seat as Yuju appeaered to be taking longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin spotted SinB at the end of the hall at the lounge area outside of Yuju's training room, she had already run into the main vocal who was already headed for the meeting room, and at the mention of SinB, panicked and said she would run to get her, within a minute if she ran at top speed. But Yerin shook her head and told Yuju to go, she wanted to talk to SinB anyways, Yuju gave her a worried look but allowed it. Usually, when Yerin said she needed to talk, there was something bothering her.

Walking closer, she saw that SinB was curled up in the chair, playing with the Yerin plushie, moving it's arms around and talking quietly to herself. She picked up some of her soft spoken words as she neared, choosing to hide herself behind a plant. It wasn't often you heard SinB use her baby voice aside from when caring for Angkko.

"You think Yuju unnie forgot to tell me and went out the exit? You think so too? I should head back then, have to return you to your sister plushies."

But SinB stayed on the chair still, the soft material that made Yerin's hair. Pressing a kiss to it's forehead, she blushed just a little.

"I hope you become a real thing, I guess I can ask to have you if it doesn't go through. You're cute."

Yerin sighed quietly and stood up, walking the last bit to SinB who heard her and looked up immediately, holding the plushie a little farther from herself.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Do you like this plushie idea?"

"Y-yea."

Yerin leaned on the armrest, leaning over SinB.

"You seem to give it more attention than me, do you prefer the plushie who can't annoy you better?"

"That's not-!"

SinB stopped when she saw Yerin run a hand through her hair tiredly. SinB, who was willingly to kiss a plushie, hug it close, how funny it was to be jealous of a toy.

"Don't mind me, it's just a toy, why should I be jealous? Come on, let's get back to the meeting room."

"And Yuju unnie?"

"I passed her on the way here."

Yerin stood up, but a hand grabbed her wrist. She turned to look at SinB again, forcing a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes, her eye brows were still slightly crooked from self anger.

"I don't like the plushie more than you."

"Hm?"

Yerin gasped as SinB tugged on her hand, losing her balance and falling into SinB's lap, the Yerin plush falling to the ground as SinB looked up at Yerin with a determined expression. Leaning up, she captured Yerin's lips in a sweet kiss. Yerin responded, relaxing slightly but still skeptical of why SinB was acting this way. Was she not giving her enough space? Was she too annoying to SinB?

She trembled when SinB's tongue darted across her upper lip, her hands gripping into fists as SinB pressed her closer. Pulling away panting, SinB covered with the back of her hand, her cheeks painted red with embarassment.

"Y-you can't do that with a plush."

Yerin blinked. Then she laughed.

"W-what is it?"

"Nothing," Yerin's laughter slowed to a giggle as she remained sat on SinB's lap. "You're just the cutest."

SinB blushed and shied away from Yerin's loving gaze, even when Yerin grabbed her by the cheeks to make her look, she pouted.

"Sorry, you're just too hard to read sometimes."

"Sorry."

Yerin leaned her forehead against SinB's, breathing a happy sigh.

"Imagine how heartbroken I would be if you actually chose the plushie."

"Imagine how crazy that would make me."

"How so?"

"Because there's nothing in this world who could take my attention than you."