a DisneySea date

Moments with Her

Idea provided by @Zea_0619 and @justgfriend on twitter!

Also, just for context, in this one, sinrin are not a couple yet. In fact, for this one, SinB in a weird unrequited love situation but not really because it's just Yerin being dense and well, being Yerin and flirty as hell. And well, SinB is SinB.

===========

In Sowon and Yerin's hotel room having a discussion:

Sowon poked Yuju's side, telling her to clap to get their attention, the satisfyingly loud noise successfully making them all concentrate.

"So what are you guys going to do on your off days in Japan? Me and Eunha are planning a few shopping sprees if you want to join."

"I think I'll go to a small park and spend the day walking around it, enjoy the nature."

Yuju smiled and looped her arm with Umji's.

"Can I join you for that?"

"Sure, it'll be a little boring though, I might end up sitting there for six hours watching the water."

"I'm fine with that."

"And you SinB? Yerin?"

Yerin shrugged, she hadn't really planned anything yet, it was just a day after all, maybe she could convince SinB to go with her to the ramen museum or maybe go on a food tour in the area. When Sowon looked to SinB however, she was super excited to tell about her plans, pulling out her ipad from god knows where and opening it up like a presentation, every watched as the words DisneySea appeared. Yerin briefly wondered if she would go to that ramen museum alone.

"I though Yewon would have gone to Disney, but I guess you aren't?"

"No, not this time, I went to Disneyland last break already anyways."

"But Yewon ah! DisneySea is exclusive to Japan!"

Umji shrugged, after the days of performing in free events and high touch events, she didn't really have the energy to deal with a lot of people, much less people who weren't as courteous as their buddies.

"Then Yerin unnie, will you go with me?"

"I mean, if you promise we won't go on the rollercoasters."

"But that's all part of an amusement park."

"Then promise I won't be going on any rollercoasters."

SinB huffed with a deep tone. Putting down her ipad dejectedly, she narrowed her eyes at Yerin.

"I won't eat with you late aat night ever again."

Yerin's eyes widened, trying to think of anything to deflect that attack, Yerin sweated in nervousness. SinB was the only one willing to go with her to eat whatever she wanted most of the time, even when she was feeling a little sick and Yerin would always feel bad for dragging her out. Then again, good food always made a person feel better but-

"Ahhhhhh! Fine! We're going to DisneySea."

"Assa!"

Sighing pitifully, Yerin held her head in her hands as SinB celebrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB was nearly skipping to the entrance of the park with her park tickets already pulled up on her phone for a quick entrance. Upon entrance to the park, SinB grabbed Yerin by the arm, pulling her to the gift shop.

"Eh? Shouldn't we be going to the gift shop last? We don't need to carry the presents all day long."

"Who said I'm getting them presents? Come on unnie pick one for me and I'll pick one for you."

"Like the bracelet?"

"No! We picked colors we didn't like for that one, just pick any I promise I'll pick you a cute one."

SinB hurried off to the other hairband wall, leaving Yerin looking at the large assortment of hairbands, Mickey Mouse ears, Duffy ears, cat ears? Well, to Yerin, SinB did act a lot like a cat sometimes, plays hard to get, dislikes affectionate touches, avoids her friendly kisses, paws at her fluffy coats and sweaters, very quietly slinks up to her side when watching dramas together, snappy...so on and so forth. Finding a set of kitty ears with a small blue beret(?) hat in the middle, she went off to purchase it and find SinB.

Spotting her familiar backside at the other register, Yerin waited patiently by the exit. Hopefully SinB wouldn't mind her teasing about being catlike, but then again, why was Yerin thinking of not to anyways? It was part of her nature to. Lost in her thoughts, Yerin didn't notice SinB had walked over until she felt a hairband being placed on her head.

"Oh?"

Yerin smiled as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, bear ears with a big bow on top.

"I knew it would look cute on you."

"Thanks."

She had reached a hand to tap SinB's bottom, but for some reason stopped before SinB even had to slap her hand away. Today, Yerin was feeling weird, maybe it's because SinB was being nice today. Quickly pulling out her choice of hairband, she helped SinB arrange her hair to put the hairband on prettily, smiling as SinB stared at herself in the mirror with a satisfied smile. Then, without a word, SinB had taken Yerin's hand, pulling them off to the next location.

"SinB yah, where are we going?"

"Just you wait! I've already picked what to ride and experience until 9pm!"

"9pm? No one told me we were going to be here until that late!"

"Hey."

SinB quickly stopped and turned around, waving a finger in front of Yerin's face.

"Listen here, there's a fountain show at 8pm, there's fireworks at 8:30pm. And, I absolutely have to watch them okay?"

Well, seeing such an enthusiastic SinB wasn't bad.

"Alright, lead the way princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin was glad when SinB told her that they had finished all the fast rides when they were getting food for lunch, beacuse if she had any food left in her when she went on the Journey to the Center of the Earth roller coaster and screaming her lungs out as the scary music played suddenly, or when things popped out and the mysterious drop when everything was dark and all that bad stuff.

"Is your ear okay?"

"Huh? Oh it's fine, don't worry about it."

"I screamed a lot."

"I hope you didn't lose your voice, unnie."

When they had calmed down over a simple lunch of Mickey Mouse shaped pizzas and fries with a dessert of frozen mangoes, Yerin was surprised when SinB pulled her to the carousel. Even more surprised when she saw SinB's delighted expression for just being there that she had to take some photos. Patting on SinB's to get her attention, Yerin snapped pictures until SinB whined for her to stop, leaving her grinning.

After that, Yerin noticed that all they went on were safe rides that didn't make her sick, not the ones that went in circles, nor the ones that went up and down in one spot. They had gone to SinBad's Storybook Voyage and watched a few shows. They had gone shopping instead of waiting in that really long line for the Tower of Terror ride that Yerin thought SinB wanted to ride.

"Why are we doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Not that I don't appreciate that you aren't dragging me to the super scary rides, but you're supposed to have fun too."

SinB hummed as she flipped through several tee shirts, finding a pink one and putting it in front of Yerin to look at how it fit.

"I'm just glad you came with me, I suppose."

"But you don't want to go to the Tower of Terror?"

"Unnie will get scared and sick and I might go deaf, even if I want to go there."

Yerin grabbed SinB's arm to stop her from walking away.

"Come on, I'll stomach one more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB held Yerin's hand as they waited in line for the Transit Steamer line as the sun was beginning to set, after this, they were going to get dinner and then shop for the other's gifts and spend some leisure time through the remaining stores. Yerin leaned her head on SinB's shoulder, snuggling closer despite the slight stuffiness of the amount of people around them. There had been a few times where Yerin had to glare at a man who stared at SinB for too long, she also intercepted one from talking to her like a professional, SinB probably didn't notice it.

"Are you tired?"

"No, I'm having fun Eunbi ah."

SinB smiled, her hand squeezing Yerin's a little as they moved forwards to get on the boat. The orange sky of the sunset was perfect for a relaxing and romantic ride through the park. SinB made up her mind to do something today, and she swore that she was going to do it, no matter what. Disney was a place where dreams come true, right? in a breath to calm herself, she eased it back out before looking at Yerin who was looking out, the sunset framing her side profile beautifully. Caught by the image, SinB stared, the breath she took to calm herself taken away.

"What is it Eunbi ah?"

"N-nothing, I'll take your picture."

SinB couldn't help but notice as she checked her images from today all had Yerin in them, checking how many, SinB briefly raised her eyebrows, a total of 187 images. Did she leave her finger on the shutter button at some point? When did she even have the time to set each and every photo up? Still, she snapped another perfect picture of the sunset framing Yerin. Putting it away, she too looked out the boat, watching children scream and laugh, other couples holding hands and being sweet. Yerin leaned her head on SinB's shoulder again, their fingers intertwined between them.

"Thanks Eunbi ah."

"For what?"

"For making me come with you, I had a lot of fun."

SinB smiled, leaning her cheek on Yerin's head softly.

"Me too, thanks for coming."

Maybe SinB could say it later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their dinner had been a little funny, Yerin was super fascinated by the character shaped pasta and all the little decorations on ever dish they had ordered. SinB had managed to feed Yerin a few bites even if her cheeks didn't color, her insides were all panicking. Yerin had gone with a steak which she wasn't good at cutting, which left SinB to take her mastery with a knife to tear it apart, although she had briefly wondered whether or not Yerin was just not using her full strength on the plate.

Now, they stood by a tree near the fountain, ready to watch the fountain light show as more and more people gathered to get good spots. The night had come quick and the temperature had dropped significantly, but SinB was warm.

"Yerin unnie?"

"Yes?"

"I-...Did you have fun today?"

"Of course I did! Did you get to do everything you wanted?"

SinB hummed, looking at the floor.

"Well, I have one last thing."

"Then tell me what is it? After this show we have to go to where we can see the fireworks, but we have a bit of leeway right? What did we miss?"

Yerin's arm had managed to find it's way around her waist and SinB was thankful that the dark hid the color of her cheeks, after staying cool all day about her emotions, she had run out of energy to put the effort of stopping herself from coloring.

"I...wanted to...talk."

"About?"

"Well, it's about-"

The speakers near them started to blast loud music, signaling the start of the show, SinB just gave Yerin a reassuring smile that it was okay, that it could wait till after Fantasmic. For the twenty minutes of the music and fireworks, parade boats and fountains, Yerin never let go of SinB's waist. She did jump a little everytime a firework went off, but otherwise the experience had their hearts racing. Yerin did notice that SinB wasn't following the dancers on the boats for their funny little dances, but then again they were both tired. When it ended, they stayed a little longer watching as the people dispersed and the smoke from the fireworks blew away.

"That was amazing."

"I know right?"

They shared a smile before walking to find a place to watch the fireworks with no trees blocking the sky view, hands tightly grasped together. Finding a place where they could lean against a fence comfortably, Yerin turned to SinB as she began to speak.

"You know what else was amazing?"

"What is it Bi?"

"This day with you."

Yerin chuckled, "Didn't we already establish that?"

"Well, let me word that again, this date with you."

Yerin was still smiling.

"What's with you? We always go on dates, what made this one special?"

"That, I...you...Yerin unnie, you're amazing."

"Thank you?"

"You're amazing and hardworking, an ideal idol, maybe even an ideal girlfriend."

"Where are you going with this Bi?"

Yerin was worried that something might have been wrong or done something wrong with the way SinB looked.

"I love you."

The first firework went off as Yerin still stared at SinB's face, the look of genuine care and affection in her eyes.

"More than just a friend."

Yerin waited as the next set of fireworks went off.

"More than just a sister."

SinB bit her lip as she was this close to breaking down in front of Yerin, never had she ever exposed herself this much, never had she ever let her feelings ever come to fruit, but never, had she ever loved another this much.

"I love you."

Yerin blinked, then pinched her own cheek as SinB watched confusedly. She thought about the day, how she had been oddly nervous the entire time, how she was hesitant to do her usual thing when the others were around. All those times she and SinB hung out, all those times they had played with each other and found her own heart beating oddly out of pace. She reached forwards, pulling SinB by the back of the head and other holding her chin gently, and kissed her.

"I love you too, I don't know how I didn't realize it before."

SinB was stunned, so much so that the fireworks had ended and she didn't even notice it.

"Eunbi ah, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I was the one who planned to confess today, I should be allowed to ask you."

"Haha, sorry." Yerin tucked a strand of hair behind SinB's ears as she pulled her close, hugging her warmly. "I just wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming."

"Well," SinB sniffed a little. "Mickey Mouse said this was a place where dreams come true. We're girlfriends."

Yerin kissed SinB's cheek with a smile.

"Yeah, girlfriends."

=================

ya know what? This turned out even longer than I expected it to be.