pt 10 end

Moments with Her

SinB had been in a daze since the arrest of her assailant, everything was faded and muffled for her. The kiss, the apology afterwards, how suddenly everything was going to be okay except for Sowon still being in the hospital.

The police had arrested Joonyoung, he tried to file a lawsuit, but that was denied and he had no choice but to face his judgement. She had been staying with Eunha for the last few days.

“Eunha unnie.”

“Yea?”

“Why are you always laying around and giggling at your phone?”

“Because it’s my job to? I deal a lot of personal and business relations, all through this little thing.”

SinB stared as Eunha appeared weird to her.

“Manipulation of people, how is it done? Why does it work? Why do people do it? All these things intrigue me. The human mind is complex, you are fighting your own battle inside yourself too.”

“You could have just said you worked for the communications department of your company, why’d you have to make it so complicated?”

Eunha just chuckled and shook her head.

“Just remain that way Eunbi ah, you don’t need to know.”

“What do you mean by battle anyways? Isn’t everything okay now?”

With several steps, Eunha was at SinB’s side, she had an odd grin on her face.

“You, are debating whether or not to tell Yerin that you care for her.”

“Huh?”

“After that kiss, you think that she doesn’t want you.”

Stepping away, Eunha smiled a genuine one finally.

“I should stop playing a fool, it’s tiring.”

“What are you-“

“It means that making up these riddles for you to figure it out is tiring, just go and kiss her or something otherwise nothing will happen.”

Her role was over, Eunha exited the room, feeling satisfied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin was in her office, her head was being plagued by that scene again and again.

“Ahhhhhhh why did I kiss her then?!”

SinB bit her lip as she held her knuckle up to the door, stopping short of knocking because of Yerin’s outburst.

“Idiot! Why did you do that?! I don’t even know if I’ve offended her or something!”

“W-why did you apologize?”

Looking up immediately, Yerin recognized SinB’s growing out hair, it was a mess, but it was still cute in her eyes.

“SinB.”

“You still call me that.”

“Well, calling you Eunbi feels weird to me, Eunha’s real name is Eunbi and I dunno feels weird in my mouth to say I love Eunbi and oh .”

SinB covered her smile with her hand, holding back for a second. Why was she even thinking so hard for this? Why did she even need Eunha to tell her to do something? Even if Yerin was strict at times, scary even, she was just human.

“Ignore what I just said, I take it back, you heard nothing.”

“That’s good.”

“Huh?”

SinB walked up to Yerin’s desk timidly, placing her hands on the edge of it and leaning over a little.

“Because that means, I can confess something as if you didn’t just say that.”

Yerin looked curiously at SinB who was clearly fighting her nerves, how cute. SinB was trying to look cool, smooth maybe, but her visible blush and tremble in her voice gave it away, Yerin accidentally burst out laughing, rendering SinB dumbfounded.

“Wh-what is it?”

“Nothing, you’re just so cute.”

SinB blushed and shrunk a little on herself as Yerin’s hand touched her cheek.

“I didn’t mean to apologize for the kiss, I mean to apologize for scaring you.”

She stood up and went closer.

“This isn’t scary, right?”

SinB swallowed nervously.

“Th-that’s uh…”

“Just say no.”

SinB closed her eyes as Yerin kissed her, this time, relaxed. Yerin’s thumb was rubbing the edge of the band aid on her cheek softly, she whimpered as Yerin moved her lips against hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon walked slowly, her shoulders sore from using the crutches to move around. The doctor had said that she could be discharged in a few days, only if she got used to using the crutches. SinB had made a huge fuss about how she should just stay in bed, but Sowon couldn’t do that, staying still was boring.

“Huff, this is hard.”

“Is it really?”

Glancing up at the familiar voice, Sowon had to correct her line of sight by lowering them again. Eunha pouted exaggeratedly as Sowon tried to hold in her teases. How could this person be so short that even though she was hunched over on her crutches, was still shorter than her?

“Don’t say it, don’t say anything.”

Bursting into quiet giggles, Sowon stood up properly and listened to Eunha, not saying anything. Shse still had to bite her lip to stop from laughing too hard.

“Anyways, I’m here to bring you news.”

“News? Brought by a jester? How much should I believe you?”

Eunha frowned at her. Sowon shook her head and apologized.

“Sorry, sorry. You said you didn’t want to be one anymore, even though I think it’s just a character that’s a part of you. Sorry.”

“Good that you know, but I’m here to tell you that SinB and Yerin-“

“Are they dating?”

“What the-“

“Ohhhhhh she’s finally dating! This is so exciting!”

Eunha puffed another breath of air.

“What are you, her mom?”

Sowon just chuckled and started hobbling back to her room.

“At this point, maybe. But I hope that Yerin at least, wouldn’t get too annoyed that she hugs people in her sleep.”

“What?”

“She won’t mind that, right?”

Eunha grinned.

“I won’t be the one to tell.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the early hours of the morning, when everything was still quiet, not even the birds had begun to sing yet, not even has the sun risen over the mountains, Yerin woke up to the very annoying sound of an alarm.

Grumbling as she reached over the other warm body on the bed, she whined when their arms wrapped tighter around her waist, preventing her from moving further.

“Awww, SinB, babe, please let me turn off the alarm.”

Yerin wiggled trying to get out of SinB’s hold, finally making enough space to reach the phone on SinB’s nightstand.

“Hm? Wake up? Important day?”

Scooting back down into the covers and snuggling against SinB’s soft body, Yerin cupped SinB’s cheeks, rubbing them softly to wake her up.

“SinB yah, wake up.”

“I don’t wanna.”

“Wake up, you’re the one who set an alarm at…what time is it? 6am!”

SinB then gasped and grabbed her phone. Unlocking it and checking the calendar to make sure it was right, she looked back at Yerin who raised an eyebrow at her excited expression. Did she forget some huge day for them? An anniversary? A birthday? She checked through the list of dates in her head as SinB snuggled back into Yerin’s arms.

“What day is it?”

“Don’t you remember Sowon unnie talking about it? We’re going to get a phone call from her soon.”

“This early?”

SinB nodded cutely.

“They’re in America remember?”

“Uh huh. But the only thing I remember is Sowon talking about that little girl she saw, at the orphanage.”

“And it’s their 100th day anniversary.”

“That’s today?”

“That’s today.”

Yerin pouted and went further into the blankets. SinB followed after her in a curious manner.

“What’s wrong?”

“Ever heard of jealousy?”

SinB giggled as she found her way through the dark, wrapping her arms around Yerin’s waist again.

“Haah, I miss the time when you were so timid and you didn’t talk so much.”

SinB hummed and placed her cheek on Yerin’s collarbone.

“But, there’s a saying that you become more like the person you love. And you, my lovely unnie, is super loud.”

Yerin groaned but blushed.

“The person you love eh?”

“Mm.”

Tugging SinB up, she landed a kiss on her lips, grinning.

“Then what about me has changed?”

“I think, you’re more carefree now.”

“I was stuck up and very narrow with things, right?”

“Kind of, but that’s what happens when you lock yourself into your office for twelve hours a day.”

Yerin hummed, hugging SinB on top of herself, hooking her leg around SinB’s thighs, clinging like a koala bear. Pressing kisses to SinB’s cheek until the younger giggled, Yerin smiled.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“Hm?”

A free SinB, a girl who was free of her past, free of any more horrors in her life. Given, she still hugged Yerin in her sleep because she was still afraid of being alone, but it didn’t affect her in her daily life anymore. Sowon was allowed to leave, although the first time Sowon went away for one day, there was a huge issue, but she was now in America and SinB was just fine.

“I would say that this is destiny.”

SinB gave her a smile.

“That I fell for you even though you were dressed as a man.”

I love you

=================

welllllllllllllllllllll who said I was good at endings? :P