Parody of Are you Human too? pt 1

Moments with Her

Part one of four, four days till christmas, present for Esra unnie and Jae who I had offered presents, which happened to be combined in this story. BE GREATFUL. XD

===========================
 

Yerin straightened her uniform, first day back to school since her injury, she needed to at least look okay. Practicing her smile in the mirror, Yerin sighed as it dropped.

Grabbing her bag and heading downstairs, she greeted her parents before walking out.

“Yerin ah, at least take breakfast.”

Turning back inside, she took a piece of toast. Having one bite and smiling at her mother, Yerin left the house and began her walk to school. Maybe seeing her friends would lift her mood faster than her self-attempt at healing.

Nearing the quiet bus stop, she pulled out her ear buds from her pocket and picked her favorite song, boarding, she took the seat in the back corner, looking out the dirty window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This is your first day at school, remember, don’t smile, don’t socialize.”

“Yes, Sowon unnie.”

“Don’t call me that, I’m your bodyguard at school, everyone knows it.”

SinB’s small smile didn’t change. Sowon sighed and touched her temple.

“Don’t let anyone, know that you’re a robot.”

SinB’s smile widened and she saluted.

“Roger!”

“Don’t do that!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School gates, nothing’s changed at all. Yerin’s gaze passed the groups of students chatting with each other. Looking at her hands before shoving them in her pockets, Yerin’s cold stare drifted in front of her. Seeing someone familiar, she stopped in her tracks.

“Hwang Eunbi,” she whispered to herself. Shaking her head, she continued her way to her classroom. Even if she told someone, no one would believe her. Spotting Eunha waving, she smiled and sped up her walking.

“Eunha! How are you?”

“I should be asking you! Are you feeling better?”

Yerin gave a small chuckle and nodded.

“Hey, you see me walking just fine.”

“You better not be lying, because I swear that you’ll regret lying to me.”

“I’m not, you can believe me.”

Slinging her arm over Eunha’s shoulders, the two friends went inside their school building.

“Ah, did you see why there was a crowd outside?”

“Hm? Oh, it looked like it was Hwang Eunbi again.”

“That princess? I wonder why she’d be outside.”

“Right? She usually would be inside already, seated at her seat, protected from everyone else by Sowon-ssi.”

Eunha stopped, the motion halting Yerin as well.

“Sowon unnie wasn’t there?”

Yerin hummed as she recalled her memory, shaking her head, she confirmed.

“Nope, didn’t see your tall goddess anywhere.”

Eunha pouted but continued to walk them towards their classroom. Yerin just ruffled Eunha’s hair a little, teasing her about her not so small crush on the giant.

“But unnie, will you be okay? You’ve been set back a year.”

“I’ll be fine, I’m in your class now. Look out for me, will you?”

Eunha nodded and kissed Yerin’s cheek quickly.

“My seats just over there, call me if you need me.”

Yerin just thanked her, rubbing the kiss off her cheek. Eunha loved to give affection, just like she used to.

Their professor walked in, a familiar girl walking in behind him, Yerin straightened in her seat. Her eyes followed them until they stopped at the podium in the middle.

“Ahem, attention class. It’s the second week of class and people are still switching around, so this is not new. But Miss Hwang will be joining this class after passing the credit exams.”

Credit exams? Right, this was physics, if you passed the placement exams, you gained those credits and didn’t need to previous classes. Yerin bit her lip as she knew that her physics was weak. Looking to the seat next to her, she prayed that the professor wouldn’t seat Hwang Eunbi there.

“Professor, call me SinB.”

“Eh?”

Yerin stared, as well as the rest of the students. Since when did the rich heir of a giant corporation go by a nickname.

“No, don’t mistake me, there is a different Eunbi in this class. Seeing as this is one of the smaller classes, I expect that you would remember all our names. It would be awkward calling the wrong person.”

The professor had to process her request, but, obeyed. This was really different, in other cases, Eunha would have to go by Eunha, and she had already gotten used to being called Eunha because of the rich heir. Shooting Eunha a glance, she saw the younger’s jaw loose. Tapping a quick message, Yerin reminded Eunha to collect herself and close .

[Yah, you’ll catch flies in there.]

[What am I supposed to do? Not react? I always had to explain my name got changed somehow because of her and now she says that she’ll go by a different name?!]

[Well, I’ll still call you Eunha.]

[Why?]

[I get the feeling you like it more.]

“Miss Jung Yerin, please put away your phone. Our, Miss SinB will be sitting next to you.”

“Yes sir.”

She kept a neutral face, even when she felt her phone vibrate. SinB gave her a glance, but nothing else. Yerin cursed internally and bit her lip, looking the other way.

“Are you uncomfortable anywhere, Yerin-ssi?”

“Huh? No, not at all.”

Having seated on Yerin’s left, SinB reached and grabbed Yerin’s left hand, holding it for a second. Yerin saw SinB wink.

“You’re lying.”

Shaking off SinB’s hand, Yerin looked away again.

“That’s none of your business.”

“Right.”

Class began.

“What was that?”

“What was what?”

Yerin was walking briskly out of the classroom, Eunha hot on her heels.

“What were you two talking about?”

“Nothing serious, she seems to have forgotten what happened.”

“Forgotten?”

Eunha grabbed Yerin’s shoulder, forcing her to look her in the eyes.

“How can she forget?!”

“Leave it alone Eunha, it’s better this way.”

“Better? I think there’s something wrong with both of you. Why did you have to do that Yerin unnie? She doesn’t even appreciate you!”

“What for? What did I even do?”

Yerin turned and began to walk away again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I heard from the others that you seemed off.”

“Was I? I’m sorry unnie.”

“Don’t- no, you may call me that. Let me remind you how Eunbi goes about her day though. She’s cold, she doesn’t talk to people well, and she’s always the first to her class, listening to her music in her seat. Don’t touch anyone.”

SinB’s small smile remained, Sowon sighed again.

“Remind me why I’m doing this crazy .”

“Cursing will bring down your mood, don’t do it please.”

Sowon’s chuckle caused SinB’s smile to disappear.

“What’s wrong?”

“Tell me if you did anything wrong today? Did you use your lie detector? Did you act out of your role? Of course, you did, you’ve made everyone call you SinB.”

“That is my name.”

“You are Hwang Eunbi, not SinB at school, no matter, changing it now will cause a bigger problem.”

“When can I see mom?”

Sowon looked up, slightly surprised by the question.

“Soon, soon. She’ll be coming soon, with Eunbi as well.”

SinB’s smile returned.

“I’ll do my best.”

“You better, your mom really needs you to do well.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin was walking to school, looking to find her short friend. She had been rude the day before when they parted ways after this shared class. During the classes after, Yerin could only think about apologizing for being extra cold to her best friend. Rounding the corner and hearing some words, she quickly backtracked and leaned against the wall, holding her breath.

“Like I said, that Hwang is back.”

“What? How can that be?”

“She’s going around having people call her SinB too.”

“That’s hella weird, don’t you think?”

“That’s why I’m reporting it! Sunbae, don’t you think it’s weird for her to comeback so quickly?”

Yerin trembled as she recognized the voice of the sunbae the two girls were reporting to.

“Find out why. My hitman never misses.”

Covering , Yerin backed away from the corner, not looking behind her, she bumped into someone. Jumping, she turned around to apologize, coming face to face with a cold face.

“A-ah, I’m so sorry Miss Hwang.”

“Call me SinB. And it’s alright. I don’t feel pain.”

Yerin raised an eyebrow, this was really weird. Usually, SinB would get really mad, or even have people grovel at her feet if they had crossed her. Waving her hand in front of SinB’s face, Yerin checked her reaction, risking her life for a second.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“S-sorry, I just thought you were acting like a different person. It’s kind of impossible to not feel pain.”

SinB tilted her head a little before fixing her gaze forwards. Watching as SinB moved past her, Yerin was really puzzled. This was not the SinB she had known before. Remembering the girls around the corner, she ran forwards to grab SinB’s shoulder, only to have her hand grabbed by someone taller.

“And who are you to touch her?”

Yerin backed up quickly.

“S-sorry, Sowon-ssi, there were people that were talking bad about SinB-ssi over there, I thought to warn her.”

Sowon let Yerin’s hand go roughly and went to SinB’s side, who watched everything with her blank expression. Going ahead of SinB, Sowon cleared the way as SinB gave Yerin one last glance before following behind.

“Sowon ssi, I’ll be fine from here.”

“Yes, Miss.”

Yerin watched as Sowon bowed, ducking her head as their gazes swept over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m telling you, there’s something weird with SinB.”

“And look who’s being weird now. You reacted differently yesterday.”

Eunha puffed her cheeks and leaned on her arm.

“I’m sorry! Okay? She took my hand and said I was lying, now that I think about it, it’s very weird!”

“Of course, it’s weird! She doesn’t touch people! You didn’t believe me yesterday!”

Eunha sighed and rubbed her temple, the bell for their next class rang. Messing up her bangs, she looked at Yerin.

“Ugh unnie do you want to go to the bar with me tonight?”

“I guess so, this is driving me nuts.”

Nursing a cup of fruit cocktail, Yerin watched as Eunha popped on the dance floor, smiling softly, she watched as Eunha enjoyed herself. Her best friend had always loved popping, dancing was just in her blood.

“SinB yah, don’t you want anything?”

“No, I’m fine.”

Yerin turned away and covered her face with a hand. What in the world was Hwang Eunbi doing here? Quietly scooting away, Yerin pulled her jacket tighter around her as she passed some guys who gave her leering looks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Eunbi yah, I don’t understand why you want to be called SinB all of a sudden.”

“Yewon, I just felt like it, do you not like it?”

“Ani, I think it’s cute.”

Yewon hung on SinB’s arm as the other had a neutral look. She seemed uninterested in the girl sticking to her.

“Can’t you spare your fiancé a glance?”

SinB looked to Yewon as ordered, the shorter was unhappy with it. Sighing she just downed a shot.

“Well, as long as I have you it’s fine if you look at other girls.”

“No, I’m not looking at girls.”

“Then what are you staring at so hard?”

Yewon tried to follow SinB’s gaze, all she could see were the girls on the dancefloor.

“That…it’s a bomb.”

Pulling Yewon outside and alerting the staff to calmly evacuate the place, SinB ducked as an explosion went off, looking back at the dancefloor, she saw that the one she had found didn’t go off yet.

“GET OFF THE DANCE FLOOR!”

The wall of glass behind her exploded as the kitchen blew up, the people began to run screaming as the place caught on fire. SinB’s eyes flashed.

[Disaster mode activated]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin ran around the people outside, looking for Eunha desperately. She cursed when she couldn’t find her shorter friend but stopped in her steps when she saw someone walking away calmly. Recognizing the side profile, Yerin’s breath caught. That sunbae, what was she doing here?

Shaking her head, Yerin quickly ran back into the burning building.

“Eunha! Eunha! Where are you Eunha!”

Covering her nose and mouth with a wet towel from the bathroom, Yerin ran back into the main area where she had last seen Eunha.

“Jung Eunbi! Eunha!”

An explosion sounded and Yerin fell to the ground as the wind knocked her off her feet, landing her in some glass and broken chairs. Coughing, Yerin covered her nose and mouth quickly, breathing too much smoke will do her no good. Coughing harshly into the towel she gripped tightly in her hand, she found some people stuck hiding under some tables, helping remove some of the debris, they freed themselves and ran out.

“Did you see a short bob haired girl? She was dancing over there earlier!”

“There was a bomb that went off over there!”

Yerin blinked, her sweat was dripping down her face. There was no way her best friend had died, could she? Not knowing what to do thinking about how her friend could be dead, she didn’t notice the cracking above her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB walked through the fire unfazed, sensing the pulse of a heartrate, she moved away the fallen tables and pieces of the ceiling. Carrying the unconscious, but still living people out of the bar. Going back in, she scanned her surroundings, finding a collapsing beam about to fall, she hurriedly went over, blocking it with her back as a scream sounded.

Setting the beam aside and ignoring the damage done to her back, SinB marched onwards, locating the scream, she pulled away at the broken debris.

Yerin looked up at SinB in shock. Easily pulling the stage stabilizers that trapped Yerin, SinB picked up Yerin like a feather.

“Heart rate, 139, injuries, fracture knee. You have a bolt in your ribs.”

Yerin stared confusedly up at her savior.

“How did you know?”

SinB didn’t respond, only carrying Yerin outside of the falling building. Kneeling to place her on the floor, Yerin finally noticed a scratch that seemed to be on SinB’s back crossing over her shoulder.

“You’re injured! Hey! Over here! We need help over here!”

Hearing running footsteps, she looked back at SinB who blinked and smiled.

“Hello, why are you in my arms? Where are we?”

“What?”

Then SinB looked around one more time before closing her eyes, her head falling. Panicked, Yerin caught her before she fell and hit the ground. Seeing SinB’s back, she gasped before a hand covered .

Looking up, her eyes remained wide as Sowon covered SinB’s back with her jacket. Hoisting SinB on her shoulder, Sowon still kept a firm hold on Yerin’s wrist, pulling her along to her car.

“Let me go! What was that?! Why does SinB have so many wires inside her-“

“Shut up and get in.”

Eunha rubbed her head, when the first explosion went off, she had gotten shoved all the way until she gotten outside. When she had finally found Yerin, she was being pulled away by Sowon. Unable to chase after them, Eunha sighed and rubbed her head. Hopefully, Sowon was taking Yerin somewhere safe.

Four days of sinrin until Christmas. Esra unnie and Jae better like this story. Ah well, @SINRiNisLifue_Ahhhhh and @Qazxsw12 who if I remember correctly, I gave you Esra unnie, karma points to change your name. USE IT ALREADY IT’S A PAIN TO REMEMBER YOUR MESS OF LETTERS GDI