emotions au pt 1

Moments with Her

An AU where Yerin can feel the emotion of her immediate surroundings, and it affects her mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin held it inside herself, today was the first day back to school after winter vacation, everyone was feeling a little iffy, it made her head hurt.

Some where still feeling relaxed and happy from their well deserved break, but some were feeling the dread of being back at school, these two general conflicting feelings fought within herself. Finding her usual group of friends was her top priority, with them, they all gave off a singular emotion with how close they were to each other, luckily, Yerin's friends were quite the bright students of the school and had neutral emotions to being back.

"Yerin ah!"

Perfect.

"What's up? I missed you guys."

"Hey, Yerin unnie, we last saw each other yesterday!"

She ruffled Yuju's hair lightly, chuckling as it was true. Sunday, the day before, they had all gone to the movies together. She genuinely smiled as the atmospheric love passed through her, they were truly her family.

Then, an out of place emotion passed through the air suddenly.

"Fear?"

She looked around the courtyard, who was afraid? What was there to be afraid? Holding Sowon's hand, she walked the ground around the back of the school, just in case some crime was happening.

"It's...not here?"

When they arrived back at the courtyard, Yerin frowned as the feeling of fear intensified, it began to make her tremble in slight anxiety.

"Just who is so scared???"

Sowon patted her back, trying to soothe Yerin, even though they all knew it wouldn't work.

"Class is about to start, we'll meet again at lunch okay? Hang in there."

"Thanks Unnie."

She wandered to her classroom, the fear still tugging at her heart. She had already moved from the courtyard to the classrooms, but the fear was still there.

"Could it be a lost kitten who wandered on campus? I don't think I can feel the emotions from animals though...."

Her classmate, who was her bestfriend immediately noticed her contemplation.

"What's up chingu?"

"Sooyoung ah, what is there to fear at school? We don't have exams today?"

"Maybe they're lost or something?"

"Lost? Who would be lost in the middle of the school year?"

Then Joy clapped her hands together.

"I've got it! Maybe someone is here for the first time!"

"First time?"

"A transfer student!"

Yerin glanced around as other classmates began to join in on the conversation, they don't all know what Yerin goes through, but gossiping about a possible transfer student always got their attention.

Feeling the curiousity in the air, she smiled awkwardly as they began to ask her.

"How'd you know?"

"What do you mean how'd you know?"

Turning to see who asked her, she found her teacher, and the source of confusion and fear she had been feeling all morning.

"I....heard about it somewhere...I forgot."

Her teacher just nodded and lead the new student to the front of the classroom.

"Everyone, settle down. Today we have a new transfer student. Introduce yourself please."

Yerin tried to brush off the lewd feelings of the male half of the classroom as they stared at the new student, but she couldn't help but think that the girl was indeed, beautiful.

"My name is Hwang Eunbi, I'm actually two years younger because I skipped two grades in middle school, I was told that there was another student who did a similar thing as I did, is she perhaps here?"

Yerin spoke up immediately, not caring about the stares she received, she just felt like she should give the answer to this girl, especially since she knew the answer. The urge to want to speak with her was unbearable.

"I believe her name is Kim Yewon, she's in the class next door and she skipped two grades in elementary school."

"Ah, thank you. It's nice to meet you all."

"I will now give the opportunity to ask her three questions."

Her teacher picked three students who had raised their hands immediately.

"Where did you come from?"

"A private school in Seoul."

"But like which-"

"Ahem, next question."

The teacher shushed the boy, she was very strict on her rules, she especially kept track of the numeral side of conversations, one question meant one question.

"Are you single?"

Eunbi looked embarassed, Yerin could feel it, internally she wanted to slap the boy who made Eunbi uncomfortable, but she also wanted to know.

"Y-Yes."

"What's your go to movie?"

"Harry Potter."

Yerin could tell that SinB loved the Harry Potter series, the way the feeling of excitement immediately rushed out of her. Intresting...her reactions and emotions are....just so intriguing.

How many faces do you have that are opposite to your emotions I wonder?

==================

random idea, may or may not have a pt 2, that college one will have a pt 3 soon.

:P its 2:32am