Chapter 82: Heart Rate

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya’s POV

“Hyung, what are they doing?” L whispered to me.

“How do I know?” I answered. The four of us nudged Sean while Hana explained the rules.

“Oh we decided to change the game. We’re going to let the students vote this round. Don’t worry, it’ll be fun!” He smiled, completely worry free.

The four of us exchanged worried looks.

This was not part of the plan. We clearly told Sean that L and I needed to be the last two standing. The voting game could potentially ruin that. Was he purposely trying to sabotage our chances?

We were left with no other option but to pray for the best. Pray that our videos would persuade the students…

I had never felt this nervous before. As the votes were sent, my heart raced inside my chest. The four of us and Hye-min stared at the screen with wide eyes as the bars beside our name moved.

This was it.

“And the three members who will make it to the next round are…” Hana announced.

“In no particular order…Congratulations L! You’re the first one to be safe! Please join Emma over here.” She said. L patted me on the back before dancing his way beside Hye-min.

“Now who’s next? ...” Sean started. Then Woohyun hyung’s face showed up on the screen. 

There was only one spot left. It was either me or Sungyeol.

I clenched my hands into fists and just hoped that I would take the final spot.

“The last safe spot goes too…”

“HOYA!” The crowd screamed my name, startling me. For a second I actually thought I made it through but the result was still to be released.

The unnecessary suspense killed me.

“Who??” Sean screamed.

“HOYA!” The students yelled again.

“Indeed it is! Congratulations the last safe spot goes to Hoya!”

I huge stone lifted off my chest when my name was announced. I literally jumped for joy, words couldn’t describe how happy I was. I rushed beside Hye-min and gave her a small hug.

“O - oppa, are you ok? You looked pale over there…” She whispered into my ear.

“I am now.” I whispered back.

“Alright, I guess we’re down to L, Woohyun and Hoya! How do you boys feel?” Hana asked; this time Sean did the translating.

“I feel very honored to be standing here with these two lovely boys!” He said causing the other members to chuckle in the back.

“L?”

“I just want to thank you for voting for me! I will not let you guys down!” He bowed. Girls in the audience screamed his name. He really did have fans everywhere.

“Hoya?”

“Um. First off thank you and Hye-min I told you that I didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter