Chapter 70: Airport

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

“Are you sure Hye-min said to wait at this gate?” L asked Hoya as they both paced around the gate. The two boys were becoming impatient; Hye-min was more than an hour late.

“Will you guys stand still?” Sunggyu yelled.

“You’re making us dizzy!” Sungjong complained.

“I’m sure she’s just running late. This always happens.” Soo-jung assured them.

They were all anxious to see Hye-min. After their trip to Hong Kong, Hye-min returned to Canada for camp and hadn’t returned because of school. It was already March which meant that they hadn’t seen her for 8 months now...well at least not in person.

 “She told me gate C.” Hoya mumbled looking down at the piggy in his hand.

“I promised I would win this for you.” He whispered.

~ flashback

Last shot.

Hoya’s eyes were glued on the basketball as it circled the rim of the net.

“Go in, go in!” he begged.

“Sorry! You were so close!” The man said.

Hye-min opened her eyes to see that Hoya had missed the final shot. He was only one shot away to winning the piggy.

“Nice try oppa! Maybe next time!” Hye-min smiled.

It was decided; Hye-min was going to give herself time to consider things before giving Hoya an answer.

~ end flashback

When the next round of people come out, the 8 of them stared intently searching for Hye-min. They were only disappointed to see that the last person was a man.

“Come on, let’s sit down and wait for the next round.” Woohyun suggested as they walked to the sitting area.

“I want to wait here, just in case she comes out.” Hoya said.

Meanwhile, Hye-min, who had arrived early, stood at gate E waiting for someone…anyone to pick her up. Her phone had run out of battery and she couldn’t remember the phone numbers of anyone in Korea.

“Pabo…where are you? I told you to be here!” She sighed sitting on her luggage alone. When she realized they weren’t coming she thought back to her conversation with Hoya on Skype.

“Oppa, I’ll be arriving at gate E.”

“Alright.”

“Remember, gate E.” I said one more time.

“I got it **.” He said to confirm but there was a slight lag in the video call. She didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter