Chapter 9

☾Full Moon☽

▲Chapter 9

page-divider-103.gif

 

EXO are having their breakfast downstairs until they saw their maknae coming down with his big smile on his face. They glared at the maknae while poking their food to death. 

"DAMN YOU , OH SEHUN!"

"LOVE YOU TOO , NOONA!!"

Sehun went to his seat and enjoyed his brekafast. Sehun noticed the tension and looked up from his plate. They broke their forks and their knives when Sehun said that word. Sehun smirked and continue to eat his breakfast.

"I had a good night sleep on noona's bed! Her bed smell just like her!!!"

Ohh.. That adds the oil on everyone's fire head. Their fist touched the table making the tables cracked in halves but the food was floating in the air. Thanks to Luhan. He save his and his hyungs breakfast. 

"Nice food , Kyungsoo hyung!"

"Shut up before I force a knife down your throat.."

"Ohh.. I'm so scare.."

Sehun mehronged Kyungsoo.

"YOU BRAT!!!"

Kyungsoo held his throat and shaking him to death. Sehun chuckled and laughed. Then , Kyungsoo elbowed Sehun. Sehun screamed and struggled to free himself.

"HYUNG!! IT'S HURTS!!! HYUNG!!!!!"

The others laughed , satisfied with Kyungsoo's tortures towards the maknae. After hours of torturing the maknae , each of them gave Kyungsoo a high 5 or a fist pump to tell him that torture was the best. Sehun pouted and finished his breakfast. 

"Ohh yeahh! Kyungsoo hyung! I need to bring noona's breakfast for her.. She must be hungry.."

Kyungsoo glared at the maknae.

"Sleeping with Soohwan is enough for you! Don't you think you have bonded with her , you can snatch her away from us.."

"Well.. She's mine now.."

The others growled at the maknae , showing him their sharp fangs and their bloody red eyes.

"I should go and check on her.. Kyungsoo , give me her breakfast.."

Kyungsoo glared at the troll. 

"And why should I give it to you , troll?"

Chen raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not blind ,Kyungsoo.. I saw you with her at yesterday night.."

The others widened their eyes.

"WHAT?! YOU WERE WITH NOONA?!"

Sehun stood up from his chair. Kyungsoo widened his eyes in shocked.

Chen smirked. 

"I guess I hit the bull's eyes.. Now , give me her breakfast.."

Chen snatched the tray of raw meat and a glass of blood from Kyungsoo and left the kitchen and the others. Sehun pulled Kyungsoo to the table.

"EXPLAIN!! WHY ARE YOU WITH MY NOONA!!"

"YAHH! OH SEHUN! SHE IS NOT JUST YOUR NOONA!! SHE'S MY NOONA TOO!!!"

The kitchen was filled with quarrels and non-stop torture towards each other. Chen reached her room and knocked.

"Soohwan? It's me , Jongdae.. I bring your breakfast.."

No response..

"I'm coming in , Soohwan.."

Chen opened the door and saw Soohwan on the bed , sleeping. He widened his eyes in shocked to see the room in a mess.. Broken pieces of glass everywhere.. Her craftholics everywhere.. He placed the food on the nightstand and sat on the bed.

"Soohwan?"

Still no response. Soohwan's back was facing him. Before Chen could touch her , Soohwan sat up and face Chen. Chen saw her cold face. He knew something bother her but he didn't dare to ask her.

"Are you hungry?"

Soohwan didn't gave any response. Chen softly sighed and took the tray of food on her lap.

"You need to eat.. You need some boost in your system.."

Chen helped her to cut the raw meat into smaller pieces. He poked the meat with the fork and fed her. Soohwan looked at Chen. Jongdae gave her a small smile and nodded. Soohwan opened and the meat was in . She chewed and swallowed the meat. Jongdae smiled and gave the fork to her.

"You eat while I clean up this room , okay?"

Soohwan just ate her breakfast. Chen climb down from the bed and started to pick up the craftholics on the floor to her bed. He picked the broken pieces of glass on the floor and suddenly cut his finger. The blood ooze out. Before the wounds could sealed , Soohwan dashed to Chen's side. Holding his finger in hers.

She stared at the blood in front of her. Chen caressed her head.

"Go ahead if you want.."

Soohwan looked at Jongdae asking for permission.

"You don't need my permission , Soohwan.. I'm yours.."

Jongdae caressed her cheek. Soohwan placed his finger into , the blood off his finger. Chen blushed when Soohwan's tongue his skin. The wounds closed.

Chen lifted Soohwan's chin and gave her a smile that could send millions of girls fainted. 

"I will go and get a broom to sweep this glass , okay? You go back to eat your breakfast , kay?"

Before Chen could stand up , Soohwan pulled him down and pushed him down with his back leaning against the wall.

She sat on his lap and laid her head on his chest. Jongdae blushed and coughed.

"Ermm..S-Soohwan?"

"Just shut up and let me sleep.."

She was back being the cold one. Before Chen could said anything , Soohwan fell asleep in his arms. Chen patted her back and put his chin on her head. He smiled and hugged her tightly to his chest. He never felt so happy in his life. He hummed a song for Soohwan while caressing her head. 

Seeing Soohwan this near to him , makes him happy.. Although he is not bonded to her , all is left on his wish list is..

BOND WITH SOOHWAN 

He could hear footsteps coming towards the room. He shot an electric on the door knob. 

"DAMN YOU , JONGDAE!! YOU JUST ELECTROCUTED KRIS!!"

Chen softly chuckled and went back to enjoy his moments.

"JONGDAE HYUNG!! DON'T YOU DARE TO DO ANYTHING TO MY NOONA!!"

Chen shot another spark of electricity towards Sehun through the small hole. Sehun screamed and ran away. 

"YAHH, JONGDAE!! KRIS IS UNCONSCIOUS!! YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN HE WAKES UP!!"

Chen just shrugged his shoulders , ignoring his hyungs. And continue to enjoy the moments.. He doesn't want this moments to snatch away by anyone.. This chance is a lifetime chance..

Chen laid a kiss on her head before falling into his sweet and happy dreamland..

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif

ღ Here's chapter9! Woohoo! Double chapters! isn't it sweet this chapter?? Hahahaha.. I hope you enjoy this chapter with the sweet moment of Chen and Soohwan! Hahahaha! I'm going to off now! Have a nice day everyone! Love yaa~~ 

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif