Chapter 3

☾Full Moon☽

▲ Chapter 3 

page-divider-103.gif

 

Soohwan woke up with the sound of a soft snoring beside her. She stretched herself but froze when she felt a pair of arms hugged her waist tightly. She glared at the person beside her. It was Xiumin.

"Kim Minseok.. I will give you 3 seconds to move your and your hands off me and my bed!"

Xiumin hummed and hugged her tightly. Pulling her to his chest. Soohwan sighed and used her telekinesis power to remove Xiumin off her. Xiumin is now floating in the air. Soohwan got off from the bed and made her bed. Xiumin stretched himself and opened his eyes.

He looked down and saw Soohwan looking up at him. He then widened his eyes when he just realized that he was floating in the air.

"Damn you , LUHAN!!! PUT ME DOWN!!"

Luhan and the others came rushing to Soohwan's room. They laughed when they saw Xiumin in the air floating. Rolling on the floor while holding their stomach.

"LUHAN!! PUT ME DOWN NOW!!"

"What?! I didn't do anything to you!!"

" XI LUHAN!! I GIVE YOU 2 SECONDS TO PUT ME DOWN OR ELSE I'M GOING TO FREEZE YOUR !!"

"YAH!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!"

Luhan shouted in anger. Xiumin swam in the air towards Luhan. He grabbed Luhan by the neck strangling him.

"PUT.ME.DOWN.NOW!"

Luhan tried to stop Xiumin but he froze his hands. 

"Y-YAH!!"

The others quickly separated them. Soohwan just shook her head and released Xiumin. Xiumin fell to the ground with a thumb song.

"That should teach you a lesson! NEVER MESS WITH ME!"

Luhan scoffed and it was his turn to stangle Xiumin.

"YAH!"

Soohwan shouted making Luhan and Xiumin stopped. They turned their head at Soohwan.

"It was me who made you float in the air , Xiumin..Geez! It's a lesson for you..NEVER SLEEP WITH ME ON THE SAME BED!! MY BED! MY ROOM! GOT IT?"

Xiumin gulped and nodded. Soohwan massaged her temples. She froze when she sensed something. She turned her head to the window. She knew something was out there. It was a few metres away from her. Vampires had great eyesight. She widened her eyes to get a better view of the woods out there.

She could felt something was there but she can't smell it. The others saw how tensed Soohwan was in. Suho and Kris came to her side and followed her actions. Looking out the window.

"Is there something wrong , Soohwan?"

"I sensed something outside..It's not a good one.."

Suho and Kris took a good look outside the window trying to find that something but they can't find anything.

"Are you sure,Soohwan? I don't see anything.."

"Same here.."

Suho and Kris looked at Soohwan. She sighed and nodded.

"I must be mistaken of something.. But don't let your guard down.."

Kris and Suho nodded. The others went downstairs to the living room. What they didn't know was that.. Soohwan was right. There is something in the woods. Not something. Not one.. But more..

 

▶ ??? 

 

Growl..

Growl..

"Seeing them makes me sick!"

A black fur wolf growled when he saw how happy the vampires are in the room.

"Calm down , hyung..We need to be careful.. She can sensed us coming.."

A black and brown fur said.

"Luckily we got this woods scent on us..or else our plan will be destroyed.. Nice idea , hyung!"

"When are we going to attack!! I WANNA REVENGE!!"

The white wolf snarled. 

"Calm down , maknae.. Patience.."

"Patience my ! I'm going to kill their !!"

2 wolves growled at the maknae's behaviour.

"You don't better made this plan a waste!"

The maknae growled softly at his hyung and stepped back. The black and brown wolf stood next to their alpha.

"It's time , alpha..If we don't attack now..They will know our presence.."

The alpha growled and howled. 

 


 

Soohwan's eyes widened when she heard a howl. The others stopped playing and their eyes turned bloody red. Soohwan looked out of the window and once again she didn't find anything. 

"You guys heard it , right?"

They nodded and kept their guard up. 

"Be careful.."

They nodded and left the house. They stood in the middle and looked around. This time , they really sensed something. Something is coming towards them but they can't see it. Soohwan closed her eyes , trying to focus where could that something be. 

She opened her eyes wide when she heard a rustling sound behind the bushes. She dashed towards the bushes and grabbed that thing out of the bush. It was their enemy. She smirked and threw the wolf out. The wolf growled and snarled. The wolf was surrounded by them.

"Jungkook..You better tell me where's the rest of your pack..or else.."

Jungkook growled.

"Never!"

Soohwan smirked and grabbed Jungkook by the neck. Jungkook growled , trying to bite her hands. 

"Listen here , BTS! YOU BETTER GET YOUR OUT HERE BEFORE I KILL YOUR MAKNAE!!"

No responds. Then , she widened her eyes in shocked. She turned her head to the house. The house suddenly exploded , sending everyone flying away and hit their back against the tree. Soohwan loosed her grip on Jungkook. He ran towards his pack in front of them.

They stood up and flashed their red eyes at the wolves.

"Not bad..You got yourself covered with the forest smell, making us hard to notice you.."

Soohwan smirked and wiped the blood off her lips. 

"We will get our territory back!!"

"Why don't you get it now?"

The wolves growled and started to attack. The alpha , RAP Monster , charged towards Soohwan. More wolves came out from the bushes and started attacking EXO. RAP Monster jumped on Soohwan and tried to bite her but she pushed him away. RAP Monster managed to cut her wrist with his nails. She smirked.

"Do you think a scratch could kill me?"

RAP Monster smirked.

"Why don't you look at your wrist?"

Soohwan looked at her wrist and it turned bluish black in colour. She turned her head and saw the silver colour nails. 

"Not bad..Using silver to get rid of us..But..it's not enough to kill me.."

RAP Monster growled and charged towards Soohwan. She used her water power. The water swirled around him making him hard to breathe in the water. Suga who was fighting with Suho saw his alpha being drowned in the water. He charged towards Soohwan and bite her legs.

Suho widened his eyes in shocked and pulled Suga away. Soohwan groaned in pain and fell into Suho's arms. Suho widened his eyes when he saw the blood came out from her leg is black. 

"It's silver , Suho.. Don't touch it..Warn this to the others now.."

"But , you're hurt..we need Lay to heal your wounds.."

"I'm okay , Joonmyeon.. Go and help the others! Go now!"

"But.."

Soohwan gave him a glare. Suho gulped and nodded. Suho helped her to stand up and went to help the others.Soohwan started to breathe hard. RAP Monster smirked. Satisfied to see Soohwan in pain.

"Give up now and give us back our territory!"

Soohwan smirked.

"Not going to do that , NamJoon.."

RAP Monster started to boil in anger.

"NEVER CALL ME BY MY REAL NAME!! YOU FILTHY VAMPIRES!!"

RAP Monster charged and attacked her. Soohwan missed every of his attack and kicked his stomach. RAP Monster groaned in pain and growled. Hearing the screams of pain , Soohwan turned her head to see EXO on the ground. She gritted her lips and glared at NamJoon. 

"You're going to pay!!"

Soohwan teleported herself in front of NamJoon and grabbed him by the neck , squeezing his neck tightly. The other BTS came to help their alpha. Jimin bit her arm while Jungkook bit her stomach. She groaned in pain and fell to the ground with EXO around her.

They were surrounded by the wolves. BTS walked towards Soohwan and growled.

"Surrender yourself and give our territory back.."

Soohwan panted and smirked.

"If I can't get this territory..None of you will get it.."

Soohwan slowly stood up , enduring the pain in his legs. BTS growled and took a step back.

"Have you forgotten? I'm not that weak.."

Soohwan used her fire power and it formed a Phoenix. Chanyeol widened his eyes in shocked.

"Soohwan! NO! You're going to waste a lot of your energy!!"

"Shut up!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT!!"

BTS and the other wolves stepped away. Soohwan used her ice power. She froze BTS and the other wolves to the ground. 

"Jongin..Hold each other hands..We're going for a ride.."

Kai followed her orders and quickly grabbed everyone hands. Soohwan smirked at them when they were having a hard time to struggle themselves. The Phoenix above her is ready. 

"Jongin..Ready?"

Kai nodded and grabbed Soohwan's free hand. Soohwan released the Phoenix. The Phoenix flew down to the ground , burning the woods into ashes. Kai and Soohwan used their teleportation power and teleported all of them to a safe ground. 

Once they reached the safe grounds , everyone panted and stood up. Kai turned his head and saw Soohwan fainted on the ground. He widened his eyes in shocked.

"Yixing hyung!!"

Lay widened his eyes and quickly ran towards Kai and Soohwan.

They shook Soohwan but there's no respond. They started to get worried when they saw the blood oozing out is black and the wolves bite turned swollen and blackish in colour. 

How they wish they could go back time to protect Soohwan..

 

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif

✿ Hey's chapter 3! Woah! BTS is the wolf! How's the fighting? Is it too boring? I'm sorry if it's boring! Please continue to support me , guys! Thank you everyone for your upvotes and thank you for subscribing this story! I will continue to try my best to make a better and interesting story! Please support me! Thanks! Have a nice day~~ :D 

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif