Chapter 20

☾Full Moon☽

Line+Divider.png

 

◣ Chapter 20 ◢

 

Days passed and the human started to recover so does Soohwan too. They were able to enjoy their meals together. Enjoy , eh?

The others were already sitted on their own seats. The human came down with Lay in front of him. Lay gave the human a small smile.

"Here.. You can sit beside me.."

Lay took his seat and the human sat beside Lay who was on his left while his left was Kris. He gulped when he could felt the dark and cold aura around the dragon. He sat still and dare not move a single limbs. Kyungsoo served the food. Baekhyun widened his eyes to see the raw steak and the glass filled with red liquid.

Lay went to the kitchen to cook some human food for Baekhyun. The others glared at the human while taking a sip of their liquid. They just can't took their eyes off the human. Baekhyun noticed the tensed situation , went to grab a glass of water which was in front of him.

He gulped the liquid down and breathe a sigh of relieved. He noticed there's an empty seat in front of him. His thoughts were disturbed when Lay placed the food in front of the human. Soohwan came downstairs with :

The clothes revealed her belly button and her long milky legs. The others can't took their eyes off at the girl in front of them. Soohwan took her seat in front of the human. The human stared at the vampire in front of him and bit his lip.

'Did I said something that make her angry?'

Lay patted the human's shoulders and gave him a smile.

"Just eat.. Don't think too much.."

Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"Y-You c-can read m-my mind?"

"Well.. I'm a healer.. I can read and heal.."

Baekhyun nodded and went to eat his meal. The human poke the vegetables into his mouth and munched it. In front of him , he saw the vampire cutting the meat in small pieces and gave it to Sehun. While Sehun gave his plate to hers. It's like Soohwan is helping EXO to cut the meat so that they can eat it easily.

"Ermm.. Baekhyun ahh.. Can you pass this to Kris who was beside you?"

The human nodded and pass the plate to Kris. Kris took the plate and started to eat the meat without saying thank you to him. After Soohwan finished cutting the meat , she began to eat hers. Sehun and Chen tried to feed or ask Soohwan to feed them. Soohwan just sighed and admit defeat. She poke the meat with her fork and fed her 2 mates.

The others stared at Chen and Sehun with jealousy. They glared at them when Chen and Sehun started teasing them. The human realized that he saw the other side of the vampires.

Then , Soohwan and the others finished their meal and placed their plates in the sink.

"YAH! Whose turn is it to wash the dishes today?"

"Stop with your blaberring , Kris.. It's my turn today.."

Kris sealed his mouth shut when he just realized that it was Soohwan's turn to wash the dishes. The others quickly placed their plates into the sink and ran away.

"Goodluck , Soohwan! There's a lot of plates for you to wash.."

"Tssk.. These spoiled brats!"

Soohwan put on her gloves and started to wash the dishes. The human finished his meal and placed his plate in the sink.

"Here.. Let me help you.."

"No.. I don't need your help.. Just join the others in the living room.."

Baekhyun's lip turned into a firm line.

"I-I feel comfortable when I'm with you.."

Soohwan widened her eyes in shocked to hear it from the human.

"D-Don't play jokes with me.. I hate jokes.."

"i-I'm not.. I-I really feel comfortable when I'm with you.."

Soohwan was shocked to hear that human felt comfortable when he's with her. A human being comfortable to a vampire. She sighed.

"Fine.. You can help me.."

Baekhyun gave the vampire a small smile to Soohwan who turned her head away when she saw the smile spread across his face. Baekhyun washed the soap off the plates while Soohwan washed the plates with a sponge. Soohwan noticed the human's hands. It was long and nice to see.

Soohwan got immersed with his hands. Too immersed when she accidentally dropped the plates to the floor.

PIANGGG!

Soohwan and Baekhyun jumped in surprise. Both of them knelt down to pick the plates but in the end , Baekhyun's finger got cut with the broken pieces of the glass. Blood started to ooze out. Soohwan widened her eyes to see the blood flowing out. Her eyes started to change in red. 

Baekhyun groaned at the pain and was about to on it but Soohwan grabbed onto his hands. Baekhyun widened his eyes when he saw the red eyes staring at his bleeding finger. Soohwan groaned and stood up , still not letting go of the human's hands.

Baekhyun started to grow scare when he thought that Soohwan would drink his blood and die. 

"Don't worry.. I won't drink you or kill you.. if you're thinking about it.."

Soohwan let go of the human's hands and left the kitchen. Baekhyun widened his eyes. He didn't know that Soohwan could read minds too. The others heard the sound of the glass breaking and rushed to the kitchen to see Soohwan leaving the kitchen.

Lay widened his eyes when he saw the human's fingers bleeding. He turned his head to see the others.

"GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!"

The others groaned and left the kitchen. Lay placed his hands on the human's shoulders.

"Don't be scare , Baekhyun.. I have high tolerance.. Let's clean the wounds first.."

Lay carefully helped the human up and placed his finger under running water. Baekhyun hissed in pain. Lay used his power to heal the human. Baekhyun widened his eyes when the wounds had gone!

"Told you I'm a healer.."

"Thank you , Lay shhi.."

"Drop the formalities , will ya? Just call me Lay or Yixing.."

Baekhyun nodded and jumped when the clock 12 midnight.

*DONG!! DONG!! DONG!! DONG!!*

"We need to go to school.."

Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"S-School? Vampires go to school too?"

"Of course! But sometimes we would skip like how humans do.. Sometimes we got tired or bored with school so we just skip school and went else where.."

Baekhyun nodded and followed Lay to the living room. 

"Soohwan! We need to go now!"

Soohwan soon came down and stared at the human.

"So , what should we do with him? We can't let a human to go to a vampires school.."

Soohwan stared at the human. 

'I wanna stay at home and watch some movie..'

Soohwan took her gaze away from the human.

"Just let him stay at home.. I think he will be safer here.."

Baekhyun widened his eyes. He mentally slapped himself for forgetting the fact that Soohwan can read minds. The others nodded and left the room. Before Soohwan could leave the house , Baekhyun stopped her.

"Wait!"

Soohwan turned her head a little which the human can see her right eye only.

"T-Thank y-you for letting me stay at home.."

Baekhyun sure that he could see her lip lifted a little before leaving the house. Baekhyun widened his eyes when he could voices in his mind.

'Don't mention it..'

The human knew the voice was from Soohwan. He gave a small sigh and looked around the house. Xalier came down and the human's face. Baekhyun giggled and pushed Xalier away.

"Let's watch some movie , Xalier.."

The horse neighed and ran to the living room. The human chuckled and shook his head. The human joined the horse at the living room and went to choose the movie.

After minutes of choosing the movies , they finally watched it. 

What could possibly go wrong when a human in the house alone in the middle of the woods?

Nothing would go wrong , right?

*Smirk*

Divider.jpg

Here's chapter 20! heyy guys! I'm going to stop updating cuz I'm going for a holiday tmr.. so I won't be updating this story until I come back from my vacation! Sorry , guys! I do hope you can continue to support me and this story! Please wait for me to come back for new updates and maybe I will give a double updates as soon as possible! kekeke~ But do enjoy the updates , dearies! I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday too! Have a nice day and happy holiday everyone! See ya all in 5 days time! BYEEE~~~