Chapter 17

☾Full Moon☽

Line+Divider.png

 

◣ Chapter 17 ◢

 

They safely arrived home , exhausted. Xiumin who carried Soohwan in his arms , carefully put Soohwan down on the sofa , carefully not to touch the silver on her hands. Lay came back with Xalier and the human on the unicorn's back. Soohwan stared at the human who was on the unicorn's back.

"Hey Xalier.."

The unicorn went to Soohwan's side and caressed her nose with her face. Soohwan chuckled and asked Lay to stop his pet. Lay carefully laid the human on the sofa next to Soohwan's.

"What's wrong with him , Yixing?"

"Fever.. and he even coughed out blood.."

Soohwan widened her eyes in shocked.

"And he has a lot of medicines too.."

Kai took the bag and hand it to Soohwan. Soohwan looked at the medicines in the bag. 

"Can you heal him?"

Lay smiled and nodded.

"I will do my best.."

"Thanks , Yixing.."

She laid a kiss on his cheeks. She groaned in pain when the silver attacked her hands. Lay widened his eyes and went to Soohwan. 

"Your hands.."

Soohwan weakly smiled and shook her head.

"Heal the human first.. I'm going to my room.."

Sehun followed his mate to her room. He felt the pain that his mate going through. Luhan and Suho followed the maknae to her room. Soohwan sat on her bed , trying to fight with the pain on her hands. Her groans turned into a scream of pain. Sehun panicked and went to her side.

"Soohwan.. Bear with the pain.. Lay will be here soon.."

"S-sehun.. G-get me w-water.." 

Sehun quickly went to the bathroom and carried a bucket of water. Soohwan took a deep breath and dipped her hands into the water. Soohwan screamed in pain made everyone in the house panicked. Lay finished healing the human and ran to her room. 

"It's okay , Yixing.. This will ease the pain.. You guys must be tired from the fight.. Go and get some sleep.."

Sehun being the stubborn mate , ignored his mate and climbed on the bed with Soohwan. Soohwan was too tired to push Sehun away from sleeping on her bed. Soohwan faced the wall while Sehun snuggled closer and hugged her waist. Kissing her head to tell her that he will be here the whole day.

 


 

Soohwan woke up the next day. She groaned in pain when her hands got contact with the cold wall. A pair of arms hugged tightly on her waist. She knew that was Sehun. She carefully turned.

"Sehun.."

Sehun groaned and hugged her closer. Soohwan blushed when his lip got contact with hers. She pulled away a little and used her elbow to push him away. Sehun fell off from the bed. Soohwan got off from the bed and widened her eyes to see EXO sleeping on her floor. She shook her head.

"What am I going to do with you all?"

She chuckled when she heard their cute snore and their mouth were wide open. She shook her head and left the room by using her power , telekinesis to open the door. She went downstairs and saw the human , sleeping on the sofa. Just like that , with that stare , she felt everything around her stopped.

Why is she feeling like this? 

She tried to take her eyes off the human but the body just won't listen to her. And so , she walked towards the human under the care of Xalier.

"Morning , Xalier.."

Xalier her face , earning chuckles from her.

"Why don't you go and get something eat , Xalier.."

Xalier nodded his head happily and ran to the kitchen.

"Don't ruin the kitchen , Xalier!"

Soohwan chuckled when Xalier neighed.  She sat on the floor with her eyes on the human. She saw the bags full of the medicine and stared back at the human.

She wanted to touch the human and read his mind. But she can't. Her hands are poison with silver. One touch of it , he will got it too. She sighed and stared at the human. Curious when is he going to wake up. And so , Soohwan felt asleep with her head laying on her knees.

Baekhyun opened his eyes. He blinked his eyes and groaned. He stared at the ceiling and widened his eyes. He sat up and looked around the house. He sighed in relieved.

"That must be a dream , right? Of course there's no vampires here in this world!"

He pushed the blanket away and got off from the sofa but he was stopped to see a girl in front of him. He widened his eyes and pushed himself back to the sofa.

"Wait! What is she doing here?"

Baekhyun stared at the girl again.

"She's not a vampire , right? I'm still dreaming , right?"

Baekhyun pinched his cheeks tightly and groaned in pain. He stared at the surroundings again. It was still the same. But something caught his attention , it was the girl's hands. It was blackish in colour. His hands reached out to touch the hands of the girl until Tao came and grabbed the human's hands.

"What do you think you are doing?"

Soohwan woke up and looked up to see Tao holding onto the human's hand.

"Tao.. Let the human go.."

Tao glared at the human and followed her command.

"Noona , you shouldn't be here.."

"It's okay , Tao.. Are the others awake yet?"

"In 5 seconds.. 5,4,3,2,1.."

"OH MY GOSHH!!!! YAHHH! GET OFF ME , YOU BOAZI!!!!"

"AHHHHH!!! WHOSE SALIVA IS THIS?! OH MY GOSH!!!!"

"YAHHH!!! GET OFF ME!!!"

Soohwan shook her head at EXO's childish act. Tao laughed and rolled on the floor. The human raised his eyebrow with the question mark on his head.

Soohwan sensed the awkwardness and turned to look at the human.

"You..feeling better?"

Baekhyun nodded and his attention was on her hands.

"Is that silver? Do you got that again?"

EXO came downstairs and heard the human's conversations with Soohwan. Sehun turned to his mate.

"Again? How did he know about this , noona?"

"He's the one who heal my wounds last time BTS attacked.."

They widened their eyes at the human and glared at the human. Lay came to the human's side and touched his forehead.

"Thank God.. Your fever is gone.."

D.O went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast until..

"YAHH!! XALIER!! GET OUT FROM MY KITCHEN NOW!!!"

Xalier ignored Kyungsoo and stuffed more bread in its mouth.

"LAY!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR PET OUT OF MY KITCHEN BEFORE I COOK HIM FOR DINNER!!!"

Lay widened his eyes and quickly took Xalier out of the kitchen. Soohwan groaned in pain as the silver started to attack her hands. Her legs went weak and fell to the ground. Sehun got in time to catch her from falling. Slowly her groans turned into screams of pain.

"S-Sehun..I-It's hurts!"

Sweats started to roll down. Sehun and the others widened their eyes to see the silver slolwy growing up to her arms. Lay turned his attention to the human.

"Please.. you cure her once.. Please cure her again.."

Baekhyun saw the desperation in his eyes.

"I can't.. I need my grandma catalog and the herbs in my house.."

"Have you forgotten about what happened?! YOUR HOUSE HAD BROKE DOWN INTO PIECES.."

Baekhyun widened his eyes and the flashback from yesterday played in his mind. His body started to shake. Lay knew he can't force the human anymore. Soohwan screamed in pain. Tears rolling down as the pain was unbearable. Lay quickly made his way to Soohwan.

"I'm sorry , Soohwan.. We had no choice.."

He looked at Suho and nodded. Suho took a deep breath and used his power , water. He swayed his hands as the water floats above him. Baekhyun widened his eyes at the man in front of him. He shook in fear and grabbed onto the blankets tightly to his chest.

"I'm ready!"

Lay took a deep breath and focus.

"JUST GET THE FREAKING WATER ON MY HANDS NOW!!!"

Soohwan screamed in pain as her face turned red. Suho gulped and gently placed the water on her hands. Soohwan screamed in pain as the water touched the silver. It gave off a hissing sound and gases were coming out. Soohwan panted , exhausted in Sehun's embrace. This can only reduce the pain Soohwan was facing. 

Sehun wiped off the sweat and the tears sticking on her face. Worried was written on EXO's face.

"Noona , are you okay? Do you need some blood?"

Baekhyun shook at the word 'blood'. Many thoughts came to him.

They're vampires! 

Are they going to kill me?

Are they going to drink my blood?

Soohwan who was panting turned her attention to the human. EXO followed her gaze and it landed on the human. Baekhyun gulped when pairs of red eyes staring at him. 

"P-Please...D-Don't k-kill m-me.."

"Are you afraid...of us?"

Soohwan asked. Baekhyun opened his eyes and nodded his head.

"P-Please.. D-Don't d-drink m-my b-blood.. I-I'm i-in-innocent.."

Soohwan got up with the help from Sehun. All of their eyes landed on the human. Glaring at the human.

"I knew it.. Humans are the same.. They are afraid of us and they never accepted us in any way.."

Soohwan said , not leaving her attention on the human.

"I thought you are not one of them.. I guess I'm wrong.."

Soohwan's sight got blurry and almost fainted. Sehun widened his eyes and carried her in bridal style.

"I wanna sleep , Sehun.. Please.."

Sehun nodded and laid a kiss on her head. Sehun glared at the human one last time before going up to her room. EXO followed too except Lay. Lay sighed and walked towards the human. Baekhyun shook in fear and covered himself with the blankets.

"Hey , human.. I don't know what you and Soohwan had gone through.. But , we are not the bad vampires that everyone had talking about.. Just think about it.."

Baekhyun pulled the blanket down and saw Lay gave him a small smile.

"Don't worry.. I will make something for you.. Xalier here will look after you.. He won't bite.."

Lay went to the kitchen , leaving Xalier and Baekhyun. Baekhyun calmed down not fully calmed down , stared at Xalier.

"Am I really wrong about them?"

Baekhyun asked while looking at Xalier.

"But.. they leave a bad image on me.."

The human sighed and tears rolled down without him knowing.

Divider.jpg

heyy guys!! Here's chapter 17! Continue voting guys!! I wanna see the results soon! So far this is the results..

Kai = 4

Kris = 2

Chanyeol = 2

Luhan = 6

Suho = 1

Xiumin = 1

Chen = 17

Lay = 15

Tao = 0

D.O Kyungsoo = 0

 

Chen and Lay surprises me the most! ahahahahaha! Please continue to vote! Quickly vote the one who should Soohwan bond next!! Enjoy the updates , guys~~ Have a nice day everyone and Happy Holiday~~ :D