Chapter 49

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon widened their eyes in horror. Lay walked towards Baekhyun and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Baekhyun.. do you remember the bag and the uniform I gave you on that day?"

Baekhyun nodded.

"That was from Soohwan.."

Baekhyun widened his eyes. The uniform and the school bag. Everything was from Soohwan. Baekhyun looked at Soohwan who was unconscious on the floor. 

"Baekhyun.. Please.. She may not be important to you.. but she's very important to all of us.. She is our everything.. We can't lose her.. Please , Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun heard the desperation in Lay's voice. He sighed and nodded. Taeyeon widened his eyes and stopped Baekhyun.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! You are going to get killed!!"

"I have to do this , Taeyeon.. Soohwan saved me a lot of times and it's time for me to pay her back.."

Baekhyun pushed Taeyeon's hands away and stood beside Soohwan. Baekhyun gave Lay a nod and cut his finger. The blood dripped on Soohwan's chest. The chest slowly closed and it looks like the wounds were not there before. Lay and the others sighed in realived.

Chanyeol carried Soohwan bridal style to her room. 

"Thank you Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun gave Lay a small smiled and nodded. Baekhyun could felt something running around his heart. Pain. He turned his head to Soohwan who was in Chanyeol's arms. Baekhyun doesn't know why but he can feel Soohwan's pain in his heart. Lay saw Baekhyun's confused face.

"Baekhyun.. Once you and Soohwan are bonded.. You will feel everything from Soohwan while Soohwan will feel everything from you.. So.. if you're far away from her or having skin contacts with other girls , she will feel twice the pain in her heart.. That's the bonding rule.. The pain you felt just now.. We all felt it.."

Baekhyun turned his head to look at EXO. They could felt Soohwan's pain. His eyes landed on Taeyeon who was glaring at him.

"Taeyeon.."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and left the house. Slamming the door with a loud bam. Baekhyun chased after Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon!"

He held onto Taeyeon's wrist and turned her.

"Why are you angry at me?"

"You don't understand , Baekhyun!!"

"Then tell me! So that I can understand you.."

Taeyeon turned and Baekhyun's eyes widened to see her tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You are bonded to that monster!! Do you know vampires and humans are forbidden to be together?! If vampires and humans are bonded , it's either SHE OR YOU GET KILL!!"

"Taeyeon.."

"NO! The reasons I don't want you to bond with that monsters because SHE DON'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED!! I don't want you to get killed!! I love you , okay?!!"

Baekhyun's eyes widened at her confession. Taeyeon pushed Baekhyun's hands away and walked away , leaving Baekhyun alone outside. EXO had heard their conversations and knew it's not going to be a good news for Soohwan. They stared at the human outside from the window.

"What do you think he's going to do? Will he choose that vampire hunter?"

Suho asked with his hands crossed to his chest. Chanyeol sighed and went upstairs. He went to Soohwan's room. His eyes widened when he saw Soohwan standing , facing the window.  He knew Soohwan must have heard their conversations. He walked towards Soohwan and back hugged her.

Soohwan caressed Chanyeol's arm which was wrapping around her.

"You okay?"

Chanyeol asked while trying to read her expression on her face.

"It's hurts.. here.."

Soohwan pointed on her heart. Chanyeol turned Soohwan so that she was facing him. His heart broke when he saw Soohwan's tears b. He wiped the tears which was about to fall and hugged her tightly. Soohwan laid her head on Chanyeol's chest and sighed.

"Are you guys okay?"

Chanyeol nodded and gave Soohwan a kiss on the forehead.

"Chanyeol.."

"Hmm.."

"Will I never..get his love?"

Chanyeol hesitated. He sighed and patted her back.

"You got us , Soohwan.. We all love you so much.."

Before Soohwan could said anything , Chanyeol cut her by placing his lip on hers.

"I miss kissing you.."

Soohwan gave Chanyeol a small smile and both of them shared a passionate kiss. Chanyeol knew Soohwan love Baekhyun but it was the bond who made her sad and hurt. The bond between her and Baekhyun. Baekhyun had not accepted their bond. 

The others bursted into the room. Eyes widened to see Chanyeol and Soohwan making out.

"YAH!!! PARK CHANYEOL!!!"

Soohwan giggled and pulled away from Chanyeol. Suho pulled Soohwan into his embrace and forced his lip on hers.

"How dare you kiss Chanyeol?!"

Soohwan raised her eyebrow.

"He's my mate too.. Jealous much , Joonmyeon?"

Suho smirked and forced his lip on hers. Kris smacked Suho on the head and pulled Soohwan away from him. They started to argue by pulling Soohwan. Soohwan sighed and decided to give each of them a kiss on the lip to be fair. The rest were satisfied until Soohwan felt unbearable pain in her heart. 

She groaned in pain and fell to the ground. EXO widened their eyes and started to panic. 

"Soohwan.. What's wrong?"

"B-Baekhyun.."

Kai looked out from the window and widened his eyes in horror. He gulped and turned his head to the others. Their eyes widened when they smell something dangerous.. very dangerous scent in the air. They knew someone is coming.

"D-Damn it.."

Soohwan forced herself to stand up and teleported all of them outside the house. 

Baekhyun who was outside , saw 2 good-looking men in front of them. They raised their eyebrows at the human.

"And..what are you? Why are you here?"

Baekhyun knew these 2 men are vampires. He could see the sharp teeth in their mouth and their eyes were red red in colours. Baekhyun took a step back away from 2 men.

His eyes widened when he smell something familiar on the human.

"I smell Soohwan's scent on this human.."

Baekhyun widened his eyes and shook in fear. EXO and Soohwan appeared in front of Baekhyun. Soohwan glared at Eunhyuk and Donghae in front of her.

"What are you doing here?"

They smirked when they saw Soohwan holding onto her chest.

"Your heart hurts everytime when something bad is going to happen.. Did you do something wrong , Soohwan?"

Soohwan growled.

"It's none of your business!"

"We got a report saying that Lee Soohwan is bonded to a human.."

EXO and Soohwan widened their eyes. How did they know this? How can The Volturs know?

"Leeteuk hyung is angry about this report , Soohwan.. Have you forgotten one of our rules?"

Donghae glared at the human who was standing behind Lay. With a snap of his fingers , Baekhyun flew to his side. Soohwan widened her eyes and pulled Baekhyun to her side before he could reached Donghae. Donghae was not happy about Soohwan's sudden actions.

Soohwan pulled Baekhyun behind her and blocked them from coming near towards him. 

"Tssk.. Tssk.. We won't fight , Soohwan.. Leeteuk hyung will find a way to get rid of you or the human.. The reasons we are here is because it's our father's 3,000th birthday.. The human and that vampire hunter are invited to the party.."

Eunhyuk threw the invitation card to Soohwan. She grabbed the card. The card was in black mixed with red colours with the writings in victorian style. Eunhyuk and Donghae walked away leaving black smokes behind. Soohwan read the card and the party is on tomorrow. 

Soohwan groaned. She hates party. Soohwan threw the card to Suho and looked at Baekhyun.

"You okay?"

Baekhyun nodded.

"Are you feeling okay?"

Baekhyun asked Soohwan back. Soohwan gave him a small smile and ruffled his hair.

"I won't die that easily.."

Soohwan walked back into the house.

"Thanks for your blood.. It's delicious.."

Baekhyun blushed when Soohwan her lip. Soohwan chuckled and entered the house. Chen nudged Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun turned his head to Chen.

"For your information.. You and that vampire hunter are invited to the party.. You better get yourself a suit.. and another thing.."

Chen's eyes turned serious.

"Soohwan or Taeyeon?"

Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"You may not know this.. Because of you and your every small mistakes.. Soohwan had been suffering.. I don't know what is your heart saying.. but.. if you ever made Soohwan suffered again.. I have no choice but to beat you until you realized what is your mistakes.."

Baekhyun sighed and nodded. Chen walked back into the house with his arms around Baekhyun's shoulders. Baekhyun was shocked at Chen's sudden actions.

"Just shut up and get in before Soohwan blame me for not treating you nicely.."

Baekhyun smiled and put his arms around Chen. Chen unknowingly smiled and ruffled the human's hair. Eunhyuk and Donghae were at the tree watching every of their moves. 

"Hmm.. Vampires and Humans.. they are bonded to each other.. What do you think we should do to them? Any suggestions?"

Eunhyuk turned to Donghae.

"As much as I want to kill that human.. It's up to Leeteuk hyung decision.."

"Don't worry.. We will have some fun with them.."

Eunhyuk and Donghae smirked before making their way back to their castle. 

What are they going to do them at the party?

Will Baekhyun choose Soohwan or Taeyeon?

 

heyy guys! Here's chapter 49! Sorry for the slow updates.. Really busy with my school homework and I got sick too.. I got sore throat.. Which got more worst day by day.. But I'm going to be fine.. I won't die that easily hahahaha.. How's everyone? I hope everyone doing fine.. Chinese New Year is here soon! And I can't wait for it! ahahaha.. I hope everyone enjoy today updates and continue to support me~ Have a nice day everyone~ :)