Chapter 19

☾Full Moon☽

Line+Divider.png

 

◣ Chapter 19 ◢

 

It's been days Soohwan and Baekhyun are not awake yet. Sehun was in Soohwan's room , staying by her side 24/7. D.O umma can't took it anymore. He can't just left the maknae starve. He sighed.

"Jongdae ahh.."

Chen grabbed the knife and held it near his neck. Chen glared at Kyungsoo.

"Don't you dare call me by my real name.."

D.O smirked and pushed the knife away from his neck.

"Jongdae ahh.."

D.O teased but Chen glared and held the knife back to his neck.

"Can you stop it? I just wanna ask you to call Sehun down.. He didn't eat anything for days.."

"Do you have to call me by my real name?"

"Why? I kinda like it.. Teasing you like how you tease all of us here.."

Chen clenched his fist and glared at D.O.

"Glare all you want , Jongdae.."

D.O smirked and placed the plates back to the sink. Chen sighed and walked upstairs. He entered the room and leaned against the door.

"Yah! Kyungsoo wants you to go down to eat something.."

Chen emphasized "Kyungsoo" and said it louder to annoy D.O. Sehun sighed and shook his head.

"I don't wanna eat.. I want her to see me first when she woke up later.."

Chen rolled his eyes and pulled Sehun away from the bed. Sehun glared.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

"First , I'm older than you! AND SECOND! GO DOWN AND EAT YOUR FREAKING MEAL!!"

Sehun glared at the older and grabbed the older by the collar.

"I guess you have forgotten what power I have , huh?"

Sehun jumped in surprise when a small current of electric touched him. He gritted his teeth.

"DON'T.YOU.DARE.DO.ANYTHING.TO.HER."

"Maybe I will.. Maybe I won't.."

Chen smirked and Sehun glared at his answers. Chen sighed in relieved when Sehun left the room. He took a seat next to Soohwan on the bed. Staring at her face. A smile crept to his face. He used his fore finger and traced her face features. 

His thumb landed on her lip. He caressed her lip and started to lean in closer to her lip. Before Chen could placed his lip on hers , Soohwan opened her eyes wide. Her eyes were red. In front of her , she saw Chen.

She grabbed Chen's hand , startling Chen. 

"Soohwan? You're awake.. How are you feeling?"

Soohwan felt her neck in fire. She held onto her neck and gulped. Soohwan stared at Chen.

"Jongdae.."

Chen blushed when his real name slipped out from . Soohwan cupped his face and brought it closer to her face. Chen blushed when her breath on his face. 

"S-Soohwan.."

"Shh.."

Soohwan pressed her finger on his lip and leaned to his ear.

"I want you , Jongdae.."

Chen felt hot and with Soohwan's hot breath on his neck. Chen hugged her waist and cupped her face.

"I love you , Soohwan"

Soohwan smiled and placed her lip on his. Chen gladly kissed her back. He pulled her closer to him to deepen the kiss. Soohwan pulled away from the kiss and move to his neck. Chen shivered when he felt Soohwan's warm tongue his cold neck. Soohwan sunk her fangs into his neck and drank his blood.

Chen moaned at the pleasure and hugged her tightly. Soohwan pulled away from his neck and the holes. Chen smiled and chuckled to see his blood all over on her lip. He the blood off her lip and held her hands.

"Now , it's my turn.. I'm hungry , Soohwan.. I didn't eat my breakfast.."

Chen held her hands and placed kisses on it. He moved to her neck , pushing her hair to the other side and placed hot and sloppy kisses on her neck. Chen sunk his fangs into her neck and drank her blood. Soohwan moaned and dug her hands into his hair , pushing him deeper. Chen smirked and the holes. He pulled away and kissed Soohwan's forehead.

"Finally.."

Soohwan's eyes turned back to normal and saw Chen in front of her. She widened her eyes and pushed Chen away.

"Don't tell me.. we're.."

Chen's smile spread so big to his ears and nodded.

"Yupp.. We're bonded.."

Soohwan covered her face and groaned.

"Oh my gosh.."

She saw her palm started to spark. She looked at it and a mark was formed. 

"Ahhh! Seriously?"

It was Chen's emblem. Chen smiled and kissed his emblem on her palm. Soohwan took her hands away from Chen. Chen smiled and hugged her.

"Soohwan ahh.. I'm very happy that I finally bonded with you.. I really love you.."

Soohwan softened at his words. She sighed.

"Fine.. But don't be a skinship monster.."

Chen smiled and nodded. He kissed her head and back hugged her. While Chen was enjoying his moments , Soohwan widened her eyes when she found out what happened last time between her and the human. 

"Jongdae.. Where's the human?"

"Hm? He's in Lay's room.."

"I need to see him.."

"You just woke up , Soohwan.. We need to call Lay up to see if you're really okay.."

"I'm fine , Jongdae! Please just let me go.."

Chen sighed.

"Okay.. be careful , alright? I'll go down and tell the others that you had woke up.."

Soohwan smiled and nodded. She gave a kiss on his cheeks before leaving the room. Chen smiled and left the room , walking downstairs with a big smile on his face. He came to the kitchen and leaned against the refrigerator. Sehun showed the mark between Soohwan and him had bonded to the others.

He teased the others by pulling his sleeves up. There was a mark on his shoulder. 

"Whoa.. What a hot day!"

He rolled his sleeves up. The others glared at the maknae. Chen came to Sehun's side and rolled up his sleeves. The others widened their eyes. Chen smirked at the others and turned to Sehun.

"Hey , Sehun.. Can you help me see something here?"

"Sure , hyung.."

Sehun turned his head and he widened his eyes to see a mark on the shoulder. It was exactly the same.

"YOU'RE SO DEAD , KIM JONGDAE!!!"

Sehun grabbed Chen by the collar and strangled him. The others joined the torture.

"HOW DARE YOU BOND WITH SOOHWAN WHEN I'M HERE?!!! DIE YOU TROLL!!!!"

Soohwan sighed and shook her head to hear noise downstairs. She came to Lay's room. She opened it and saw Xalier in the room , watching the human 24/7. Xalier came and her face.

"I miss you too , Xalier.. How is he?"

Xalier shook his head , telling her that there's no sign that he's going to wake up soon.

"You must be tired , Xalier.. Get some rest.."

She caressed Xalier. Xalier sat on the floor and laid his head on the floor. Soohwan turned her attention to the human. 

"Why..Why are you doing this?"

She whispered. She sighed and was about to leave when she heard someone murmuring. She turned her head and saw the human started to show signs. His finger moved. She quickly went to the human's side.

"U-Umma.."

The human weakly opened his eyes and saw a blurry image. He blinked his eyes and saw Soohwan in front of him.

"W-Where am I?"

"You're in Lay's room.. How are you feeling?"

"W-Weak.. and t-thirsty.."

Soohwan went to grab a cup and used her power to fill up the cup. She handed the glass to the human.

"Here.. Drink up.."

The human took the glass and gulped it down his throat. 

"Thank you.. How are you feeling? is your hands still hurt?"

The vampire jumped at the human's sudden question. She clenched her fist.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR LIFE TO SAVE ME!"

Baekhyun jumped at the vampire's anger. He gave the vampire a small smile and hung his head low. The vampire widened her eyes at the smile the human gave her.

"Because..vampire or not.. We are the same.."

"I'M A MONSTER!!"

"Like I said.."

The human lifted his head and looked at the vampire.

"Vampire or not.. Monster or not.. We are the same.."

The vampire widened her eyes at the human's answers. She sat on the chair and covered her face.

"I'm a monster.. A killing monster.. A monster who drinks blood to live.. A monster to kill the innocent ones for their blood.. A monster who...don't deserve to be loved.."

Baekhyun cupped the vampire's face. The vampire widened her eyes at the human's blunt actions.

"You're not a monster.. You're beautiful.."

With just that words , Soohwan felt her heart started to beat again. She could felt butterflies flying in her stomach. The moments were disturbed when EXO came into the room. Chen and Sehun widened their eyes and pulled Soohwan away from the human.

They glared at the human and hugged Soohwan. Soohwan was still in a daze after what the human said to her. Lay came and checked on the human.

"Hmm.. Doing pretty good.. Don't ever do that again without discussing it with me.."

Lay knocked his fist on the human's head. The human groaned in pain and nodded. Soohwan pushed Chen and Sehun away and left the room. She locked herself in the room. She leaned against the door.

"You're not a monster.. You're beautiful.."

Her legs felt weak and fell to the ground with her back on the door. She grabbed her hair and groaned. 

"NO! NO! NO!!! THEY ARE LIARS!!! HUMANS ARE LIARS!!!"

No one human ever said that to a vampire before. Chen and Sehun touched their chest and felt something boiling. They quickly went to her room but it was locked.

"Soohwan ah.. Are you okay?"

"Noona! Open the door!"

Soohwan ignored her mates and used her power to push them away from the door. She needs time to be alone now. Replaying the words the human just said to Soohwan must have brought painful memories to her. 

Who will get Soohwan out of the pain world?

Who will comfort Soohwan?

Who will be there for her?

Divider.jpg

heyyy guys! Here's chapter 19!! I watched MAMA!! And EXO WON BEST ASIAN STYLE , BEST MALE GROUP , ARTIST OF THE YEAR AND THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!! OMG!!!!!! I screamed and the house shook!! WAKAKAKAKA!! I felt so happy for them!! After going through this problems , they thought that they won't get any awards but too bad Luhan and Kris are not there to celebrate! But I know they are watching MAMA and they must be happy about it.. And Lay's speech really was the best! i love it! It brings tears to me after I listened his speech.. Let's continue to support and love EXO next year! Not next year! But forever!! Thank you to all EXO-L for supporting EXO!! I saw their teaser!! And it brought tears to me again!!

EXO SARANGHAJA!! EXO FIGHTING!! EXO-L FIGHTING!!! I hope you guys enjoy my updates!! Thank you! have a nice day everyone!! :D

OHH YEAHH! The vote is over!!! The winner of the vote is CHEN!! WAKAKAKA!! CHEN SANG 'GREEN LIGHT' SO Y!!! AHH THE FEELS!!!!