Chapter 33 : Xiumin's Past

☾Full Moon☽

 

☾ Chapter 33 : Xiumin's Past 

 

 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon having fun walking in the mall. Taeyeon got her chance to know Baekhyun better and Baekhyun got to know Taeyeon too. Taeyeon can't stop her beating heart everytime Baekhyun gave her a warm smile that could kill thousands of girls. Taeyeon finally noticed it.

She fell for Baekhyun.

How about Baekhyun?

Their fun time came to a stop when Lay went to tell Baekhyun that they are going home now. 

"Err.. Baekhyun.. Mind if we exchange numbers?"

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. He dialed his number using her phone and gave it to her back. Baekhyun bid goodbye to her and so does Taeyeon. She felt she was on a cloud nine. She got his numbers. Everyone got into the car and now on their way back home. 

In the car , Kai can't stop having skinships with Soohwan. The others knew Kai had bonded with Soohwan while they are busy enjoying their ice-cream. They got tired with the torturing. Of course they knew they would had the chance to bond with Soohwan.

When they reached home , it's already night time. Lay and Kyungsoo cooked dinner for them and Baekhyun. After enjoying their dinner , EXO and Soohwan need to go to school. While Baekhyun had to stay at home again. 

"We need someone to stay here to look after this human.."

Soohwan stated.

"We can't have this human get hurt again.. Xiumin.. Can you do that?"

Soohwan turned her attention towards Xiumin. He blinked his eyes in confusion and nodded. Soohwan smiled and hugged XIumin.

"Take good care of him and I'll bring back some snacks for you.."

Xiumin excitedly nodded and bid everyone goodbye. Baekhyun stared at Xiumin.

"Erm.. Xiumin shhi.."

Xiumin glared at the human.

"What do you want , human.."

Baekhyun gulped and shook his head. Xiumin shook his head and went back to his room. Baekhyun sighed and sat on the sofa , watching tv. 

What is Xiumin doing in his room?

Xiumin sat on the bed and took out the pictures below his pillow. It was the pictures of his mum and himself when he was a young boy. 

"Happy Birthday , umma.."

Tears rolled down his cheeks.

What happened to him?


 

Xiumin's Past...

 

Xiumin.. Kim Minseok..

Which is who?

It was his umma's birthday.

In the morning , Minseok woke up and jumped out of the bed excitedly. He ran to his umma's room. He jumped on the bed.

"UMMA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

His umma jumped in surprised and laughed.

"Aigoo.. Minseok ahh.. Gomawo.."

His umma planted a kiss on his head and carried him down to the kitchen.

"Umma! Let's go back a cake to celebrate!"

"What a great idea! My Minseok is so clever!"

And so , they left the house and went to nearby cake shop to buy a cake. They bought a cake and left the shop. They walked down the street with their hands swinging around. Then , a suspicious man appeared before them. It was Minseok's dad. Evil dad.

His umma stopped and glared at her husband.

"What are you doing?"

"Wae? I can't see my son?"

His dad bent down to Minseok's level and patted Minseok. His umma pushed the man's hands away from Minseok and pulled Minseok behind her.

"YOU! STAY AWAY FROM ME! STAY AWAY FROM MINSEOK!!"

His dad scoffed.

"Don't you know? I named our son MINSEOK!! So he is my son too! He has my blood running in his system!!"

His umma slapped him. His dad glared at her and grabbed Minseok from her. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!"

"I am taking my son away from you!!!"

Minseok cried for his umma.

"Umma!! UMMA!!"

His dad pulled him to cross the road. A big truck came and honked. His dad widened his eyes in shocked and loosened his grip on Minseok and ran for his safety. Minseok was froze to the ground. He could hear his umma calling out to her. 

"MINSEOK!!!!!!"

Minseok was pushed to the other road and the truck hit his umma. The cake was ruined and his umma was laying in her own pool of blood. Minseok widened his eyes and ran to his umma.

"UMMA!! UMMA!!!"

The ambulance came and carried his umma to the hospital. Along the way to the hospital , he had been holding his umma's hand.

"Umma! Please.. wake up.."

They soon reached the hospital but it was too late. His umma had..died.. Minseok widened his eyes at the shocking news. He fell to the ground , cried for his umma. 

In his 18 years of life , his umma was always there for him. She saved him from the road accidents. Outside the room , Minseok cried and cried for his umma to open her eyes.

"Umma! We..haven't celebrate your birthday yet!! UMMA!!!"

After a few days of his umma's death , he had been locking himself at home. Pushing everyone away from him and his house. 

One day , his dad came. 

"Minseok! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!"

Minseok went to open the door and glared at his dad.

"Come on , Minseok.. Pack your stuff and move in with me.. You can have a new mum.."

At the mention of having a new mum , he clenched his fist and punched him in the face.

"BECAUSE OF YOU!! UMMA DIED!!! BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

Before Minseok could laid another punch on his dad , Soohwan came and stopped him. 

"This is not how you deal something.."

Minseok widened his eyes at the girl in front of him. Soohwan turned and glared at the man who was on the ground with his bleeding nose.

"From now on , Mr Kim.. You had no conection with Kim Minseok anymore.. He will be mine.."

His dad groaned and stood up.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE , GIRL?!"

She grabbed him by the neck and made the man stared at her eyes.

The man widened his eyes when Soohwan's eyes turned red.

"Do you get it or not?"

The man shivered in fear and nodded. Soohwan let go of the man and he ran away. 

"YOU MONSTER!!!"

Soohwan turned to face Minseok.

"You okay?"

"Get away from me.. I don't know who you are.."

"I know you.. Kim Minseok who loves his umma so much.."

Minseok clenched his fist and was about to grab her by the collar but he grabbed nothing. He blinked his eyes in confusion and turned. He widened his eyes when he saw the girl behind him.

"Kim Minseok.. I'm not here just to make fun or disturb you.. I saw everything.. You are sad and broken about the death of your umma.. I am here to bring that sadness out of your life.."

"HOW CAN YOU BRING THAT SADNESS OUT OF MY LIFE?! MY LIFE IS RUIN!!! MY UMMA IS DEAD!!"

Soohwan hugged Minseok and patted his back.

"Minseok.. I can make your life a new one.. You will hurt your umma if she sees you like this.. She wants you to be happy.. She wants you to start a new life.. Forget the past and keep moving forward.. "

Minseok was speechless. He fell to the ground , crying and screaming for his umma. Soohwan sighed and let the human cried on the floor. She left the human for a while.

The next day , Soohwan came and the house was quiet.

"Minseok?"

Soohwan went to his room and saw him by the window.

"Minseok.. Are you -"

"Don't call me Minseok anymore.."

He turned his head and looked at Soohwan.

"I'm Xiumin from now on.."

Soohwan scoffed and leaned against the doorframe.

"Now what? You're finally know how to move on? Seriously , Kim Xiumin?"

Xiumin just stared at Soohwan. Soohwan shook her head. 

"Kyungsoo.. You there?"

Kyungsoo came to the room and she whispered something into Kyungsoo's ear. Kyungsoo nodded and left the room.

"Follow me , Xiumin.. I'm ready to bring you out of this life.."

Xiumin a.k.a Minseok followed Soohwan and left the house. When they left the house , Soohwan snapped her fingers and the house broke down into pieces.

"I hope you don't mind about it.."

Xiumin shook his head and followed Soohwan into the car. When they reached the house , Soohwan started the process of turning Xiumin into a vampire. 

"I forgot to tell you one more thing , Xiumin.."

Xiumin looked up to look at Soohwan with his red eyes.

"The pot in your house.. was your umma's ashes , right?"

Xiumin widened his eyes. He had completely forgotten about his umma's ashes. Now , the house is already destroyed. Xiumin grabbed Soohwan by the collar.

"YOU!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER!!"

Soohwan glared at Xiumin and pushed Xiumin away.

"Now you regret that you're a vampire? Too late , boy.. You can't go back to the past!!"

"BUT MY UMMA IS IN THAT HOUSE!!"

Xiumin charged at Soohwan and punched her in the face. Xiumin is a newborn vampire and of course newborns can't control their power. Soohwan saw a mark on his chest.

Kyungsoo and Jongin came back to the room , shocked to see Soohwan's back on the wall , coughing out blood. They gritted their teeth and glared at Xiumin. Before they could attacked Xiumin , Soohwan stopped them.

"Stop!"

They backed away. Soohwan stood up and glared at Xiumin.

"Next time.. make your decisions clear!!"

Soohwan sent the signals to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo nodded and left the room.

"YOU! YOU TURN ME INTO THIS!! NOW I DON'T HAVE MY UMMA ANYMORE!!"

Soohwan clenched her fist and gritted her teeth.

"DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DON'T HAVE UMMA?!!"

Soohwan's eyes turned white. Xiumin went speechless. Not a single word could come out from his mouth. Kyungsoo came back and in hands. A Pot. He handed the pot to Soohwan.

"This pot here.. is your umma.. AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU CAN KEEP IT FOREVER!! I HAVE NONE!!"

Soohwan placed the pot on the table and left the room. Xiumin looked at the pot and felt guilty. 

Ever since then , Soohwan would treat him nice instead of giving him the cold shoulders. Xiumin felt guilty about it and he hadn't said sorry to her. 


 

Xiumin stared at the pot in front of him and caressed it.

"Umma.. I'm doing fine here with Soohwan and the others.. Don't worry about me , umma.. Happy birthday and I love you , umma.."

He hugged the pot tightly to his chest , not wanting to let go.

 

While Xiumin is in his room , what is Baekhyun doing now?

Baekhyun just finished watching the tv and now he is in his room which is Lay's room. 

It's already late and he can't sleep. He tried to find something to do , but he just can't find a single thing to do. He sighed in defeat and laid on the bed , staring at the ceiling.

Slowly , his eyelids slowly got heavier. He opened his eyes wide again when he heard a voice.

"Baekhyun ahh.."

He sat up and listened to the voice again.

"Baekhyun ahh.."

He widened his eyes when he knew this voice. It belongs to his umma. He followed the voice and left the room. He could hear the voice getting louder and louder. And there he was , he saw the door. The door which no one allowed to go in except Soohwan.

He took a step back but the voice lured him in.

"Baekhyun.. Don't go.."

His eyes turned into :

He was put into a spell and the voice pulled him to the door. Baekhyun opened the door and stepped into the door. The door closed with a loud bang.

What is going to happen to Baekhyun?

Heyy guys! Here's chapter 33! How do you think about this updates? Is it okay? Please comment about it! Please continue to support me and give the story the upvotes if you like this story! Sorry for the slow updates and it's almost the end of 2014! Time flies so fast! I hope to write more stories about EXO! See yaa all again next yearr~ :D