Chapter 5

☾Full Moon☽

▲ Baekhyun 

page-divider-103.gif

 

Kring! Kring! Kring!!

Finally , the school bell rang. I wanted to pack my bags and ran home with my grandma and Baemin.. I miss them so much! The teacher left the classroom and they started to pack their bags. I packed my bags and quickly left the classroom.

I went to my locker and put the books into it. I sighed in relieved when I saw the hallway was quiet and there's no one there. I was about to walk down the hallway making my way to the exit until someone grabbed onto the back of my collar.

"Where do you think you are going , nerd?"

I sighed when I knew that voice. He turned me so that I can faced him. His friends surrounded me so that I can't escape. Damn it!

Jaemin grabbed my collar , pulling me up to his level.

"I'm not finish with you yet , nerd!"

"Please..What do you want from me?"

"Nothing.. Just wanna have fun with you!"

Jaemin pushed me to the ground , kicking me in the stomach and his friends started to pour cold icy water on me. They laughed and hi-5 each other. They were satisfied and left. I stood up. My uniform are wet and my hair is dripping. 

Why do I have to go through this harsh life?

Why am I the only one that has this harsh life?

A tear slipped down and it dripped on the floor. I stared at the floor. I felt like I wanted to die so much. I wanted to end my life.. I can't continued on like this anymore. I went to the boys' bathroom , staring at myself in the mirror. Nothing goes well in my life..

I hate my life.. I punched the mirror , ignoring the pain when the broken pieces of glass stung my hands. I took the broken pieces of glass in my hands and bring it to my wrist. My hands shook when the pieces of glass is just a few centimeters away from my wrist. With just one cut , my life will be over.

With just one cut.. I can escape this harsh life..

With just one cut.. I don't have to suffer anymore..

My grandma's smile and Baemin's smile flashed into my mind.. 

Because of me , their smiles will be gone..

I'm sorry , grandma and Baemin..

I love you..

Then...

My phone rang.. I woke up from my mind and opened my eyes wide.. My phone can't stop ringing.. I panted when I realised that if it wasn't that phone , I could have die..

I quickly took out my phone.. It was from home.. I picked up and I could hear my grandma sobbing over the phone..

"Grandma.. What is it? Why are you crying.."

"Baekhyun..Where have you been? B-Baemin..."

I widened my eyes and quickly left the school. I ran as fast as I can to my house. I saw the ambulance sirens nearby. I knew something is very wrong.. I reached my house and saw Baemin on the stretcher. I quickly ran towards them. 

"Baemin! Baemin!"

"O-Oppa.."

Baemin weakly answered me and they brought her into the ambulance. I saw grandma crying at the side. I ran to grandma.

"Grandma.. What happened to Baemin?"

"Baekhyun ahh.. B-Baemin..She.. has heart cancer.."

My eyes widened. 

"How can this be? Baemin is okay since she is small.. How can this happen?!"

I saw how my grandma broke down in tears. One of the paramedict came.

"We need someone to come with us to the hospital to take good care of this little girl.."

Grandma wiped her tears away.

"I'll go.."

I looked at my grandma.

"No..I'm going , grandma.."

"Baekhyun ahh.. Baemin doesn't want you to know about this.. She doesn't want you to be sad about her condition.. I'll take good care of her.. You be careful at home , okay? Wait for my news , okay?"

My grandma gave a small smile and patted my head. I sighed and nodded. Grandma went into the ambulance and held Baemin's small hands in hers. The ambulance took off and I was left there , staring at the ambulance slowly disappear from my sight. I took my bag and went into the house. 

The house was quiet and I feel so lonely.. I went to my room and changed into some dry and warm clothes. It's already late afternoon and I don't receive any news about Baemin. I lost my appetite and left the house. I went near the lake just behind my house.

Enjoying the sunset in front of me. The wind blew and I took a look at my wrist. The incident just now flashed into my mind. 

Now , I have realised.. If I die now , who is going to take care of grandma and Baemin? 

If I die now , Grandma and Baemin will not smile anymore.. And I can't let that happen..

When the sun had set and I was about to enter the house when I heard the bushes rustling. I stopped when the sound stopped. I carefully stepped towards the bushes and saw something shiny. I picked that something shiny up and it was a ring. The ring has a name carved on it. 

Lee Soomin '

I put the ring into my pocket and saw a girl on the ground unconscious. I don't know why I ran into the bushes to check her. I widened my eyes when I saw there's wolf bites everywhere. On her stomach and her legs and some of them on her arms. 

I lifted her head and wiped her bangs away from covering her face. She's beautiful.. I shook my mind off about it and carried her bridal style into my house. What could be possibly go wrong to bring a beautiful girl like her into my house?

 


 

After the bloody fight , EXO managed to find a safer place near a lake. Lay healed D.O first so that he can help to build a house for them. Kyungsoo managed to use some of his energy to build a house in no time. They carried their brothers who were badly hurt into the house.

"Guys.. Sehun is badly wounded.. I can't get that poison out of his body.."

Sehun screamed in pain when the poison stung him in his system. It pained them. They tried to hold Sehun down on the couch and Lay quickly made Sehun fainted. They sighed to see their maknae in pain like this..

"Suho.. I need you to go and find some food for the night.. And call us when the wolves started to attack again.. Chen and Xiumin.. You will be going with Suho.."

They nodded and left the house with Kris's commands. 

"Lay.. Take some rest.. You had done a lot.."

"I can't , Kris.. Sehun's life is on danger! And we don't even know how is Soohwan doing now? What if she got caught by the wolves?!"

"Stop it , Lay.."

"How can you ask me to stop when Soohwan is alone out there!! Facing all the dangers by herself!!"

Kris grabbed Lay by the collar. His eyes are glowing red. Lay could see the anger in his eyes.

"I said , stop it! Do you think you are the only one who is worried about her? We all do , Lay.. We all freaking do!! Luhan is exhausted now and we can't just force him to find Soohwan!"

Lay went silent and Kris let him go. Lay went to his room , slamming the door in frustration. Kris sighed and leaned back against the sofa. He stared at Sehun who was badly wounded. 

'Where are you , Soohwan? Please be safe..'

 

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif

✿ Here's chapter 5! Baekhyun met Soohwan!! Woohoo! And who's that Soomin? Hahaha.. It will be revealed soon.. Not soon.. Maybe will be appeared in some of the chapters! hahahaha~ I hope you guys enjoy this story! Please continue to support me! thanks! Have a nice day , everyone :) 

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif