Chapter 54

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

EXO were at the living room , having a nice chit-chatting with Katarina. Baekhyun were in his room. He went out to the balcony and took in deep breath into his nose. He looked out and saw the moon shinning brightly in front of him. He was mezmerised by the beauty of the moon until a image of Taeyeon came into his mind.

He blushed when Taeyeon came to his mind. He shook his mind and patted his face.

"What am I thinking? Why am I thinking about Taeyeon?"

Soon , the grey clouds covered the moon and started to pour heavily.  His eyes caught Soohwan walking towards the house. It was raining heavily and he was worried that Soohwan would get sick again. So he quikly went downstairs. At the stairs , he heard the boys playing games with Katarina. Laughters and chuckles were heard in the house. 

He quickly went to open the door and saw Soohwan at the porch. Her hair was wet so does her clothes too.

"Soohwan? You better come inside before you got sick again.."

Baekhyun went beside Soohwan. His eyes widened when he saw her swollen eyes.

"Soohwan.."

Soohwan closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She let out the heavy breath and turned her head to Baekhyun.

"What did I do to deserve this life?"

Baekhyun blinked his eyes in confusion. He was attracted by Soohwan's pair of eyes. He can saw pain and sadness written in her eyes.

"You did nothing to deserve this life , Soohwan.. Come on.. Let's go back in the house.."

Soohwan sighed and nodded. Baekhyun took off his jacket and wrapped it around Soohwan. Soohwan gave Baekhyun a small smile and entered the house. Soohwan saw EXO and Katarina playing The King's game in the living room. Seeing EXO having fun with Katarina broke her heart. Baekhyun knew it must be the bond hurts her. Baekhyun took up the courage to pull Soohwan to the kitchen.

Soohwan's eyes widened and her eyes focused on the human's hand gripping tightly on her wrist. Baekhyun pushed Soohwan gently to the chair and went to grab a glass of warm water. He gave the water to Soohwan. 

"Thank you , Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun smiled and Soohwan blushed. It was the smile which could made all the girls fell for him. Soohwan took the cup and turned away from Baekhyun to hide her blushing face. Soohwan gulped down the warm water and sighed in relieved. Soohwan turned her head and stared at Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun.. Are you still worried about your feelings for Taeyeon?"

Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"H-How d-did you know?"

Soohwan bitterly smiled.

"It's the bond , Baekhyun.. Your blood is running around in my body and I can sense it.."

Baekhyun straightened his lip and lowered his head.

"I'm..still confused.. Everytime I looked at the moon.. Taeyeon would be running around my head.."

Soohwan held onto her chest when she felt the burning feeling on her chest.

"I know Taeyeon likes me.. But.. I don't know my feelings.. Do..I really like her?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened when the cup fell to the ground. He saw Soohwan on the ground , holding onto her chest and sweating. She felt herself getting hard to breathe. Baekhyun ran towards Soohwan.

"Soohwan!"

Soohwan shook her head and leaned her back against the wall.

"It's the bond , is it?"

Baekhyun asked and Soohwan nodded.

"I-I'm sorry , Soohwan.."

Soohwan shook her head and pulled Baekhyun in her embrace. Soohwan took this chance to hug Baekhyun tightly. The burning feeling in her chest started to fade away slowly. Baekhyun was surprised by Soohwan's sudden actions. EXO and Katarina were disturbed when the cup fell to the ground. EXO turned their head and saw Soohwan hugging Baekhyun tightly. Katarina observed each of them and she could felt jealousy burning in them.

She smirked.

"Hey.. Are you guys okay?"

Katarina asked and they turned their head back to her. They smiled and nodded.

"You guys never knew this and I think this is right to tell you guys about it.."

"What is it , Katarina?"

Katarina took a deep breath.

"Actually.. Soohwan don't love you all.. She is just using you guys.. She wants powers.."

EXO widened their eyes in shocked. They didn't know they should trust Katarina or not. Soohwan pushed Baekhyun away when she heard Katarina told her mates about something. She stood up from the ground and went to the living room. She grabbed Katarina by the collar.

"WHAT DID YOU TELL THEM?!"

Katarina smirked.

"I told them what they should know.. They have the rights to know.."

Soohwan gritted her teeth and clenched her fist tightly. Before it could turned into a messy one , EXO quickly pulled Soohwan away from Katarina.

"LET ME GO!"

"Stop it , Soohwan! Why are you reacting like this? Is this true?"

Luhan asked. Soohwan went speechless. Her fist clenched and glared at Katarina who was smirking.

"What if it's true? Will you guys leave me?"

Soohwan glared at her mates , waiting for their answers. None of them wanted to answer.

"I knew it.. You guys don't trust me anymore.."

Soohwan went back to the kitchen and sat on the floor with her back against the wall. She hugged her knees to her chest and placed her head on it. Baekhyun watched Soohwan and he saw tears running down her knees. Baekhyun sighed and looked at EXO. Katarina clapped her hands.

"Come on , guys! Let's continue our games.. Cheer up.. I'm here for you guys.."

Katarina held Luhan's hand and patted it. Each of them had a small smile on their face and nodded. They went back playing their games. Baekhyun sighed and went towards Soohwan. He patted Soohwan's head and comforted her. He held Soohwan face up and wiped the tears away. Baekhyun bit his lip and laid a kiss on her forehead. Soohwan's eyes widened at his sudden actions. 

Baekhyun pulled away from Soohwan and blushed.

"Y-You f-feeling b-better?"

Soohwan was dumbfounded. She touched her forehead.

"You know.. you doon't have to force yourself to do that to me.."

"I-I.."

"Yes! I am the King!!"

Katarina cheered loudly in the living room.

"Okayy.. I want no.2 and no.4 take turn to kiss me anywhere they like!"

Soohwan's eyes widened at the requests by Katarina. She quickly went to take a look from the kitchen. EXO ohhed when Luhan and Kris got it. Luhan and Kris blushed. Soohwan's fist clenched.

"Please..don't do it.."

Soohwan whispered , begging for Kris and Luhan not to do it. Luhan was no.2 while Kris was no.4. 

"Okay! Luhan first.. Come on, Luhan.."

Luhan gulped and sat nearer to Katarina. Katarina closed her eyes. Luhan slowly made his way to Katarina. Soohwan's eyes widened and quickly went to the living room to stop Luhan. 

"What do you think you are doing?!"

Luhan stopped and saw Soohwan glaring at him. Soohwan pulled Luhan up and out of the house with her. Luhan struggled to free himself from Soohwan's strong grip. Soohwan pushed Luahn to the ground and grabbed him by the collar.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

"It should be me asking what are you doing.."

"Are you really going to kiss her?!"

"Why not? It's just a game.."

"LUHAN!!"

"So what I kiss her? You won't care anyway! You never love me , Soohwan.. You never kiss me.. hug me or even give me the love I always wanted from you.. All you want love is from that human! You only worried that the human will not accept the bond.. What about us? What about me? Have you ever thought about us? Or was it Katarina was saying the truth that you are just using us?"

Luhan was cut when Soohwan slapped him on the face. Soohwan widened her eyes in shocked. She let go of Luhan.

"L-Luhan.. I-I'm s-sorry.."

Soohwan hugged Luhan but Luhan pushed Soohwan away.

"You know what , Soohwan? Ever since Katarina came here.. She treated me with love and care.. Why can't you just show me your love?"

Luhan glared at Soohwan and went back to the house. Soohwan got up and chased after Luhan. She opened the door and her eye widened. She felt her heart burning. Luhan was hugging Katarina and kissed her on the lip. Tears fell down her cheeks. She ran out of the house and fell to the ground. Her chest was on fire. She screamd in pain when the fire burnt her skin.

"AHHHHH!"

She started to spit blood and her chest are burning until her bones were seen. Baekhyun quickly ran out of the house when he heard Soohwan's cries f pain. His eyes widened when he saw the fire on her chest.

"LAY!!"

He shouted at Lay for help. Baekhyun ran towards Soohwan who was rolling on the ground , with the fire burning her.

"Soohwan!!"

Soohwan screamed in pain and cried for the unbearable pain. Baekhyun saw Luhan's sign on Soohwan's chest under the fire.

Baekhyun knew it must be the bond hurting her. He went to call Luhan. He punched Luhan on the face.

"What do you think you are doing!!!"

Baekhyun pulled Luhan out of the house and Luahn's eyes widened when he saw the flame on Soohwan's chest is getting bigger and bigger. He ran towards Soohwan. Soohwan flinched when Luhan touched her.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!"

EXO started to panicked when the fire successfully burnt her skin and her bones can been seen.

"Soohwan! Please! Let me help you!"

Soohwan shook her head.

"Stay away from me!! Why are you doing this to me?!!! WHY!!!"

Soohwan screamed in pain when fire started to burn her bones.

"LAY! DO SOMETHING!!"

"I can't! The fire is too strong!!"

They could hear Soohwan crying in pain and she can't stop spitting out blood. Luhan quickly hugged Soohwan and the fire soon disappeared. Soohwan panted and pushed Luhan away from her.

Soohwan  vomitted out the blood and fainted on the ground. EXO panicked and quickly brought Soohwan back into the house. Katarina stood there and watched. She could see how the boys loved her so much. She crossed her arms to her chest while leaning against the wall.

"I was wrong about you , Soohwan.. What did you do to the boys?"

Katarina smiled.

"Just like your mother.. Sihwan.. she is truly your daughter.."

Katarina said while looking up to the night sky.  One of the stars blinked. Katarina shook her head and smiled.

Heyy guys! Here' s chapter 54! WOAHHH! What do you guys think about this chapter? I hope everyone enjoy the chapter today.. I have extra classes tomorrow! T_T but i will continue with the updates.. Don't worry! Enjoy the story and have a nice day everyone~~