Chapter 4

☾Full Moon☽

▲ Chapter 4 

page-divider-103.gif

 

"Yixing hyung!!"

Lay quickly ran towards Soohwan who was unconscious on the ground. He held her head and lifted her shirt to see a blackish wound on the stomach. He bit his bottom lips and placed his hands on it to heal it. Before Lay could touch the wounds , a hand stopped him from doing so.

Lay looked up and saw the hand was from Soohwan. She was awake but weak.Her breathing was unsteady.

"Don't touch it..You will get it too if you touch it.."

"But , Soohwan..If I don't heal this , you'll die.."

Soohwan smirked.

"Tssk.. I'm not going to die that easily , Yixing.. Don't worry.."

"Don't play with me Soohwan! Your life is at the end of the cliff!"

Soohwan pushed Lay away and stood up with Kai's help. She looked at EXO who was badly hurt too. But they are staring at Soohwan with worried plastered on their face.

"Yixing..Heal them first.. Don't touch the silver.."

Lay followed her orders and went to heal the others. Kai helped Soohwan to a nearby tree. Soohwan laid her back against the tree and groaned in pain when Kai accidentally touched her wounds.

"Stupid Jongin! Give me your hand now!"

Soohwan growled. Kai saw his hand turned blackish in colour. Soohwan grabbed Kai's hand and bit on it. Kai groaned at the pain. The blackish liquid oozed out from his hands.

"Pabo.."

Soohwan wiped the black liquid off Kai's hands with a piece of cloth. Kai widened his eyes when he saw Soohwan's mouth turned pale.

"Soohwan! The poison!"

"I'm fine , Kai.."

"No ,you're not! Quick! Drink my blood!"

Kai pulled Soohwan to his neck but she pushed him away. 

"I can't.. If I drink your blood you will get the poison too.."

"I don't give a about it!!"

Kai hugged Soohwan tightly , pushing her head to his neck. Soohwan hesistated. She stared at the neck in front of her. The blood was flowing everywhere in his body and it was tempting her. She was ready to put her fangs into his neck. Until a howl distracted her.

She pushed Kai away and stood up. The howl is getting nearer and nearer.

"Jongin! Warn the others and run to a safer place! Now!"

"But how about you , Soohwan?"

"I'm fine..Go now!"

Kai hesistated. He doesn't wanna leave her. He wanted to protect her. Soohwan sighed and laid a peck on his cheeks.

"Go now.."

Kai was shocked at Soohwan's sudden actions. He shook off the dirty mind of his and teleported himself to the others. Soohwan groaned when she could smell the wolves coming. She only have a little energy left to teleport herself to a safer ground. 

She cursed herself for being so weak right now. She cursed at herself for being so useless right now. She turned her head when she heard the wolves growling. There were Jimin , Jin and Suga. Growling at her.

"I wonder how you guys escaped my ice and my fire?"

"Shut up! You destroy our territory and you will pay!!!!"

Jimin charged forward and Soohwan dodged the attack. Jin let out his sound waves clearing half of the forests. Soohwan cursed at Jin's powers. Jin was about to attack again with his sound waves until Soohwan used her earth power , creating a sharp rock. She threw the sharp rock at Jin , creating a small cut at his throat. Jin  whimpered and changed back into human.

Jin started to cough out blood and glared at Soohwan. Jimin and Suga stood protectively in front of Jin , growling at Soohwan. She fell to the ground when she felt her energy is running out. 

Jimin and Suga smirked when they saw Soohwan fell to the ground , exhausted. 

"Surrender yourself and come with us!"

"Never!! I still have one more trick for you!!"

Soohwan smirked and disappeared , creating black smoke. Jimin and Suga cursed and stomped their feet in anger. Soohwan managed to get away. 

Soohwan panted and came to a place. Her sight started to get blurry. She saw a house in front of her. Before she could reached it , she fainted on the ground , exhausted and unconscious..

 



Kai teleported himself to the others. Lay was busy healing the others. Kai quickly ran towards them.

"Guys! They're coming.."

"We know , Jongin.. What are we? 5 year olds?"

Chanyeol spatted. Kai growled at him.

"I'm older than you , Jongin.. Show some respect!"

Kai clenched his fist and pushed Chanyeol to the tree , breaking the tree into halves. Chanyeol growled and attacked Kai.

"Don't you dare call me by my real name!"

Chanyeol smirked and threw a fire ball at Kai. Kai dodged it.

"So what? I don't give a damn about it!"

Suho and Kris stopped the 2 boys from killing each other. 

"Kai.. Respect your hyungs!"

Kai scoffed and walked away from them. Kris glared at Chanyeol.

"Do you really have to do that, Park Chanyeol?"

"Waeyo? You saw that! SOOHWAN KISS HIM ON THE CHEEKS!"

"And do you have to react like that?!"

Kris shouted at him. Chanyeol closed his mouth and walked away , mumbled some cursed words. Suho and Kris eyes widened when they heard the howl. Everyone stood on the ground , loking around for the wolves. RAP Monster , V , Jungkook , and J-Hope appeared. RAP Monster looked furious. 

"WHERE'S THAT ING GIRL?!"

"Namjoon.. Namjoon.. Don't you dare call Soohwan ing girl!"

Chanyeol roared and attacked Rap Monster but was stopped by Suho. 

"If you don't tell me where is she.. I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL!!"

"Give your best shot.."

Kris smirked and motioned them to come. They growled and started to attack them. Jungkook used his power of speed and appeared in front of Sehun , kicking him in the face. Sending Sehun flying away. Sehun groaned and growled. Sehun used his wind power and created a swirling wind. He aimed it at Jungkook. Jungkook was caught in the wind and the wind cut his arms and legs. 

V went to help the maknae by bitting Sehun's legs. Sending more silver into his blood system. Sehun's sight grew blurry and he felt weak. Suho who saw and sensed Sehun is going to faint , called out to D.O to help Sehun.

"Kyungsoo! HELP SEHUN NOW!"

D.O nodded and rushed to Sehun. He used his earth power and created a rock monster. The monster roared and the whole ground shook. Creating the rock monster weakens D.O. D.O felt weak and his sight got blurry too. But he shook that weakness away and focused on his rock monster.

The monster growled and set his target on V and Jungkook. The monster charged at V and Jungkook. V and Jungkook quickly ran away to their alpha. D.O turned his head to look at the maknae.

"Yah! Sehun!"

Sehun weakly looked up at D.O.

"Be strong , Sehun!"

Sehun panted and leaned his back against the tree. But the wolf bite became more swollen and around the bite turned blackish. The alpha smirked.

"Do you think this monster could kill all of us?"

D.O sweakly smirked.

"Wanna give it a try?"

Rap Monster smirked again and focused his eyes on the monster. The monster stood in front of the alpha and roared. But it does not stirred him. The monster stared at Rap Monster in the eye. His eyes turned black. Everything black. The monster roared in pain. The monster took a step away from the alpha , fell to the ground , slowly turning into ashes. 

D.O and the others widened their eyes in shocked. But everything had their cost. Rap Monster groaned in pain and held onto his eyes. His eyes started to bled. The others took this chance and ran away.

Jimin , Suga and Jin came back to the alpha.

"That's enough for today.. We need to get everyone treated.. Especially you , Namjoon.."

J-Hope said and they retreated. EXO ran while carried Sehun. When they were far away from them , D.O fainted due to exhaustion. 

"We need to find a place to stay.. And get them treated.."

Suho said. Kris went flying to the sky to search for a place to rest. But in everybody's mind , they are worried about one person.

Is Soohwan safe? Where is she?

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif

✿Heyy guys! Here's chapter 4! How's the fighting? Is it okay? Is it boring? Well , I hope you really enjoyed reading this story! Please continue to support me! Thanks guys! have a nice day , everyone! :D 

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif